Official BB15 Start Date (Wed. June 26 !)

morty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to think we will go from relatively no information to being swamp next week with hg's bio , pictures

i am one that personally like the preseason(cast reveal day) just as much as the actual season

i love giving my preseason predictions on the hg's which normally turned out to be dead wrong

it seems many i think will stink at the game usually are better at the game than i imagine

hell a few have won

dan- gave off a very opinionated vibe not well suited for bb

dick - tattoos and appearance overall made me think he would not win

adam - creep factor

hayden - too athletic to stay that long to win

rachel - horrible social game bb12

ian - the nerdy guys never wins bb :animated_bouncy:

I absolutely love when we get the houseguest pictures and bios. I still remember very vividly that first season with Janelle, Howie and Kaysar. When we got the bios, everyone took one look at Janelle and pegged her as a prissy girly girl, and thought she'd be out in the first week or two.

I absolutely love when we get the houseguest pictures and bios. I still remember very vividly that first season with Janelle, Howie and Kaysar. When we got the bios, everyone took one look at Janelle and pegged her as a prissy girly girl, and thought she'd be out in the first week or two.

Your so right about Janie....she really Dominated her seasons...she is my all-time Fav HG..... :angel: ....and i cant say enough of my Sov 6 of BB6 Jedi Howie and Kaysar...all-time Favs...... :smitten: .....

Your so right about Janie....she really Dominated her seasons...she is my all-time Fav HG..... :angel: ....and i cant say enough of my Sov 6 of BB6 Jedi Howie and Kaysar...all-time Favs...... :smitten: .....

Out of all the seasons I've watched on the feeds, I think season 6 was my favorite. There were very few boring moments IMO.

Out of all the seasons I've watched on the feeds, I think season 6 was my favorite. There were very few boring moments IMO.

Gosh, thats the season i Wished i had seen the Feeds...i started with the Live Feeds in BB7, thats when i got my first PC...BB6 was my Best year but i wished i knew what really went on in the house with the Feeds.... :gossip: .....

When are they going to reveal the new cast? I'm ready to see them.

this upcoming week

i cant wait !!!!

most years the cast looks deceptively good when you first see them

i hearing many say this is going to be a good season

only to later say this and such and such person was a bad cast for bb and the season sucks

me included :animated_bouncy:

Hey UVP! Do you remember me?! It's So great to see so many people coming back year after year! We are crazy die-hards! Are the houseguests interviews posted yet??

I'm ready for a new season of BB! Let the games BEGIN! :naughty:

hey old friend welcome back to morty's

the hg's gets posted on thursday :animated_bouncy:

less than an hour away from release of hg's bio, interviews etc....... :animated_bouncy:

How do you know exactly what time they are releasing all that? Did CBS state that it would be 3 PM Eastern?

i wished i could just make up the time

if i could it would have been hours ago to release the information :kwasny:

http://www.welovebigbrother.com/meet-the-big-brother-15-cast-thursday-at-12pm-pt/

:animated_bouncy:

Thanks uvp. Hey, uvp. :lei:

hey Slimcruz

ready for good season of bb?

happy to see the old timers who come here yearly return

i have been here for over 8 years

trying to hit ten years :animated_bouncy:

I am ready, uvp

hey Slimcruz

ready for good season of bb?

happy to see the old timers who come here yearly return

i have been here for over 8 years