Official BB15 Start Date (Wed. June 26 !)

morty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read in a couple of places on the internet that media day is going to be June 10th! I also saw a couple of posts that CBS is going to have chat and games included with the feeds. I'm not too sure what games they're talking about but I think some people like having chat included with the feed. Personally I think our chat is the best on the web but I'm a little biased. :grin2:

going to miss having bb on thursday

rip @ bb on thursday :no:

so many are going to miss bb because they probably dont know it starts two weeks earlier :animated_bouncy:

going to miss having bb on thursday

rip @ bb on thursday :no:

so many are going to miss bb because they probably dont know it starts two weeks earlier :animated_bouncy:

Hiya uvp! :animated_wave: It's about time you made an appearance around here. lol Hope life has treated you kind since last season. I'm raring to go with a new season of BB. This new computer has me really looking forward to this year. The past couple of years have not been good for me because my computer was just too old and ran slow. This new baby runs so fast I had to put a seat belt on my computer chair!! :hahohi:

Hiya uvp! :animated_wave: It's about time you made an appearance around here. lol Hope life has treated you kind since last season. I'm raring to go with a new season of BB. This new computer has me really looking forward to this year. The past couple of years have not been good for me because my computer was just too old and ran slow. This new baby runs so fast I had to put a seat belt on my computer chair!! :hahohi:

nice to see you as well Moxie

happy to hear you got a faster computer

my cpu is about 6 years old

hoping for a fun season of bb with you and the rest of the gang

hoping to see more and old-timers as weeks go by up to the premiere :animated_bouncy:

nice to see you as well Moxie

happy to hear you got a faster computer

my cpu is about 6 years old

hoping for a fun season of bb with you and the rest of the gang

hoping to see more and old-timers as weeks go by up to the premiere :animated_bouncy:

I'm with you on that. I get excited to see familiar faces as they come strolling in for another season of Big Brother!

So everyone knows, CBS posted on Twitter that they are making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow! For those of you who have the Twitter, the addy is @CBSBigBrother. Someone had posted that when they say "big announcement" it usually means someone is returning to the house but CBS has made it clear there will be all new cast this year. I can't wait to see what they have to say tomorrow. I'm sure one of us will catch it and post it here at MortysTV so everyone will stay in the loop. :gossip:

surprised califcyclone hasnt shown up yet to start the lurkers, old-timers , hibernators thread to introduce our self to the board

if they dont show up soon i might just go ahead and start it :animated_bouncy:

Just got myself up and running again for this season, it's been pretty quiet this time around, I haven't heard or seen much about who and what it's about this go round,lol, waiting

No, its still 1 hour....from 8pm to 9pm ET..... :D ....

i like the time change from 9 to 8pm

the sooner the eviction is over the better at least in my eyes :animated_bouncy: