Behind the Walls / BB / Diary Room

brucebeh

I think the DR has to make suggestions or offer scenarios to get them thinking of all the different aspects of the game. Some of these people are not the brightest lights in the world and need help. And some people find out they are not very good at playing the game and ask for help. Otherwise I think it would be boring.

Guest harleyhunneee
Guy in DR said:  "April, could you please use a tissue when you're picking your nose?"

April heard:  "Howie and Janelle both think Maggie is coming after you."

::::wiping coffee off monitor::::

I think that it is just that they're asking them over and over things like, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to evict so-and-so?", simply to make sure the houseguest has completely made their decision and won't come back 20 minutes later and say, "I changed my mind, I want to evict the other one."

They could always ask them, "Is that your final answer?" instead, but Regis' lawyers would be on them in no time... heh

Guest somepeople
I think that is they're asking them over and over things like, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to evict so-and-so?", it is simply to make sure the houseguest has completely made their decision and won't come back 20 minutes later and say, "I changed my mind, I want to evict the other one."

They could always ask them, "Is that your final answer?" instead, but Regis' lawyers would be on them in no time... heh

They have said the rats put little bugs in their ears? Thats why Maggie told A and I she does not trust them.

This is bothering me...

I read this on the boards just a bit ago.  So the Diary Room is also being used by BB to tell the HGs what strategy or "mis"strategy is going on in the house???  I don't care for it. 

Do you think the Diary Room should be used for misinformation?

I believe the diary room is not only for houseguests to vent, but for production people to probe their thoughts and make them think of thinks they might not have otherwise. I think it's perfectly fine. I'm sure they give the houseguests ideas that we (or at least I) would like to give them. I'm sure they give ideas out equally to the houseguests. I noticed last night after Howie and Janie talked to Ivette to propose their "deal", the DR started calling them in one by one. They probably asked April something like "so, how do you feel about what they told Ivette? Do you think she may vote to evict you? etc, etc.

That is my guess. I think it's great. Keep them thinking - and it couldn't hurt to add to April's paranoia, could it??

Archived