Behind the Walls / BB / Diary Room

brucebeh

What the..

are there people in the middle of the walls? since there are cameras there and they move PRETTY smoothly...

or are they robotic cameras?

Wow.. how do those people eat.. does anyone have an inside pic of it?

Earlier I saw Ivette and Beau go into the bathroom stall together and I saw a camera move behind the walls, like it was looking through the mirrors. It was definitely behind the wall.

But on the other hand I never saw anything like that before and all the cameras are on the walls for the houseguests to see and someone controls them from the control room.

a camera man was moving the camera and the feed didnt cut out.. it showed him moving out of the window and 1 or 2 seconds behind the walls.

it was dark but you could see a blue light and some wires.

behindthescenes3nz.jpg

Guest metaldale

Every now and then, I am not sure if it is just bad camera work but they show us quick glimpses of the large spaces behind on the walls on the feeds.

It is dark but I wonder if they are hinting that people game related are back there?

Just a thought.

I saw that once and it really shocked me. Are the camera men really dumb? Or is it a clue? They have been known to show clues like that before, like focusing on certain things or moving in a certain way.

• 1 month later...

That is hilarious because the sheep were thinking they were going to be one-up on Janie because they knew them all and she didn't have them all down. Apparently, they have been calling them in one by one and they are talking about the POV, showing them the morphed faces and discussing it with them. Interesting.

This is bothering me...

A complaining about how J and H and DR all told her how M is going to come after her to save I.

I read this on the boards just a bit ago. So the Diary Room is also being used by BB to tell the HGs what strategy or "mis"strategy is going on in the house??? I don't care for it.

Do you think the Diary Room should be used for misinformation?

Guest somepeople
This is bothering me...

I read this on the boards just a bit ago.  So the Diary Room is also being used by BB to tell the HGs what strategy or "mis"strategy is going on in the house???  I don't care for it. 

The HOH girls were saying that last night.. Maggie said she does not trust what they tell her to do.

The HOH girls were saying that last night.. Maggie said she does not trust what they tell her to do.

This is true. Maggie thinks that she is the only one that should be able to brainwash or put subliminal messages into other HG heads.

Someone should think about getting a deprogrammer to the BB house soon as it's over.

This is true.  Maggie thinks that she is the only one that should be able to brainwash or put subliminal messages into other HG heads. 

Someone should think about getting a deprogrammer to the BB house soon as it's over.

I'd be pretty surprised if BB in DR actually said such a thing to A.

We've all heard/read her description of what OTHER people "said to [her]" in cases where we also got to see/hear the original conversation. So we KNOW how accurate A's retelling tends to be.

And CBS has a lot to lose by doing that.

It's more likely that SHE said something about M and I., and the BB person asked her a clarifying question which, in her paranoia, she interpreted as meaning what she said they said.

"April is the cruellest month."

I think the DR is where they are supposed to go vent, BUT, this been a "reality" show that can't be edited and re-written as freely as the pre-taped ones, because of the live feeds, I'm sure the DR is also used to try to manipulate what goes on in the house by plantings seeds here and there in the players minds in order to get the results they think would be better for ratings. As that produder said on house Calls, its all about following a "Story Line".

The good news is that, because of the live feeds, BB may be the more real "reality" show there is right now, cuz even if they try to move the "pawns" in a certain way by coaching them in the DR, they're still at the mercy of what they (the pawns)decide to do, once they leave that room and go outside to face the cameras.

I'd be pretty surprised if BB in DR actually said such a thing to A. 

We've all heard/read her description of what OTHER people "said to [her]" in cases where we also got to see/hear the original conversation.  So we KNOW how accurate A's retelling tends to be.

And CBS has a lot to lose by doing that.

It's more likely that SHE said something about M and I., and the BB person asked her a clarifying question which, in her paranoia, she interpreted as meaning what she said they said.

"April is the cruellest month."

Agree. I would imagine they asked her, "Do you think Maggie would save Ivette over you?", then April totally twisted it, as she always does. CBS has to get something to show us so I would think they ask all kinds of questions.

April claimed a few weeks ago that the men in the DR call Janelle: Smelly Nelly, and told her so. I think they just use the DR to project their own opinions onto it, and perhaps get asked some pointed questions once in awhile.

This is bothering me...

I read this on the boards just a bit ago.  So the Diary Room is also being used by BB to tell the HGs what strategy or "mis"strategy is going on in the house???  I don't care for it. 

WAIT A MINUTE.... this came from April's mouth and you actually believe it!?!?!?!?! :o:o:huh::angry:

Guest Shockalot

I can remember Howie and James describing how they often used the DR to vent and rant and 'get it all out'.

We know from previous seasons that BB does have an in-house Psychiatrist and that guests can request him at any time if they are having problems.

(He can also prescribe medications)

What is interesting this year is that April seemed convinced that the DR rooms were 'part of the game' and complained that BB is the one using them for 'strategy' purposes - trying to encourage or manipulate the game.

She and Maggie were commenting on how BB will say "..are you Sure.. are you really SURE you want to nominate ___???"

So, I can actually see how they are now starting to 'play' with BB in the DR with maybe some misinformation or some sort of bluffing.

I have a feeling thats not so easy though.. How do you out-BigBrother Big Brother?

I can remember Howie and James describing how they often used the DR to vent and rant and 'get it all out'.

We know from previous seasons that BB does have an in-house Psychiatrist and that guests can request him at any time if they are having problems.

(He can also prescribe medications)

What is interesting this year is that April seemed convinced that the DR rooms were 'part of the game' and complained that BB is the one using them for 'strategy' purposes - trying to encourage or manipulate the game.

She and Maggie were commenting on how BB will say "..are you Sure.. are you really SURE you want to nominate ___???"

So, I can actually see how they are now starting to 'play' with BB in the DR with maybe some misinformation or some sort of bluffing.

I have a feeling thats not so easy though..  How do you out-BigBrother Big Brother?

IF they really do say that, the are you Sure part, it could be that they want the person to THINK about their actions maybe? I am guessing here. I would love to go on the show and see for myself. Heck I just wanna go on the show lol

Archived