Sign in to follow this  
Phil-o-mania

The Schroeder Family

I hated this whole family. Never liked their son or daughter, since they haulted the race from going overseas, the father was just a prick and I never really payed attention to the mom. My favourite team was eliminated last week, so all I can say now is go Bransen's.

Its the Weaver phemonea!

Two weeks in a row...

Both of thier most vocal opposition is history!

Not thats im a big fan of the Weavers, but this is sweet...

just goes to show you talk smack about the Weaver family you will be eliminated for the race.

MUWHAHAHA

Isn't that one of the commandments??

Thou shall not pour scorn onto thy Weaver Family

Not just that, but they make fun of the Weaver family's tragedy, and a few weeks later they have their own tragedy when they lose their home and all their belongings to Katrina. Bet the weavers even offered to help them out when it happened. The weavers are not my favorites, but Schroeder dad and his ignorant friggin comments were WAY out of line.

Karma is a BITCH, ain't it?

i didnt think he was being that arrogant. Think of yourselves in those situations. Full of stress, especially when you have 4 people

I don't know how close they were at the end because TAR always edits it to make it look like the two last place teams are racing to the end but if it was within 20 minutes then the dad is to blame for not listening to Stassi back at the mobile home rest stop. He insisted they take the 8:00 departure time when if they looked around they would have gotten the last 7:40 one.

I'm glad their gone. When I watched these kids I thought, "Surely I wasn't that disrespectful when I was a teen!" But, I probably was.

What I don't understand, why does everyone talk about strategy on this show? Char scolding Hunter about "Giving away their strategy". WTF?? What strategy? Drive fast, try not to get lost...hope you pick the best detour. Wow, what a secret, I bet the Weavers couldn't figure that one out. I'm glad he called her a b@#$%. So did I. I'm sure Rolly thought it.

The only strategy I ever saw when watching AR was when Rob got other teams to take the penalty and not eat 4 pounds of meat.

Have there been any other strategies on this show (barring using backroads instead on major highways)?

Not just that, but they make fun of the Weaver family's tragedy, and a few weeks later they have their own tragedy when they lose their home and all their belongings to Katrina. Bet the weavers even offered to help them out when it happened. The weavers are not my favorites, but Schroeder dad and his ignorant friggin comments were WAY out of line.

Karma is a BITCH, ain't it?

exactly right. who the heck makes fun of people for LOSING a family member so tragically? I was very disgusted last night.

I'm glad their gone. When I watched these kids I thought, "Surely I wasn't that disrespectful when I was a teen!" But, I probably was.

What I don't understand, why does everyone talk about strategy on this show? Char scolding Hunter about "Giving away their strategy". WTF?? What strategy? Drive fast, try not to get lost...hope you pick the best detour. Wow, what a secret, I bet the Weavers couldn't figure that one out. I'm glad he called her a b@#$%. So did I. I'm sure Rolly thought it.

The only strategy I ever saw when watching AR was when Rob got other teams to take the penalty and not eat 4 pounds of meat.

Have there been any other strategies on this show (barring using backroads instead on major highways)?

Maybe now Char can kick herself and think DAMN I should've let Hunter talk strategy with Rolly then maybe we might still be in the race.

Though I am sorry that the Schroeders lost everything to Katrina (and I would not wish that on anyone), I personally did not feel bad for them being eliminated last night. I did not like this team. Yeah, the Weavers are a bit out there (okay, a lot) and their education is in question (the mom calling Lake Pontchatrain(sp) one of the Great Lakes), but to actually make light of the Talladega situation and revel in the fact that they may not be able to complete a mission b/c of their father's death was over the top. And calling the family white trash? Maybe I missed something, but what did the Weavers ever do to them? Wonder if they thought about that when they found out they were last place in their own home town and beaten by the very team they picked on? And I'm sorry, but if I had spoken to either of my parents the way the Schroeder's daughter does to her dad when I was younger, I would not be wearing my face right now. It would have been smacked clean off. That girl is just highly disrespectful, stressed out or not. She and the Paolo boys could never be around my mom.

Well, I think they learned a hard life lesson when they thought being eliminated from the race was the worst thing that could happen to them. Losing everything to Katrina was terrible and makes the elimination not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I'm sorry about the hurricane loss they took, but I'm glad they're gone. They were always my least favorite family.

And I've never seen a display like the one the daughter put on at the pit stop.

i didnt have an opinion on them. but people are jumping over this girl for her stressing out. can you imagine how tough something like this is, on especially a teenage girl!?!

I think this game is extremely stressful for the kids.

It will toughen them up for the Big Bad World!!!