Sign in to follow this  
Phil-o-mania

The Paolo Family

Buh bye! Don't forget to crack that ignorant ass oldest son of yours across the face! Spare the rod, spoil the child! B)

I never did mind the Dad but I am happy this family is gone...

The favorite comment so far this season from the Paolo family:

"This is a big river, Ma. I could drown you and no one would find your body."

I'll miss them.

GO WEAVERS!!

How about DA_A_A_A_D!!!!! DON"T DROWN!!!!!!

I'll miss them too . They had some nice moments on the mat at the end. I've kind of laughed at them and liked them from the third week.

The youngest son wasn't bad. It was just DJ that was such a jerk.

I loved Tony and the youngest son (can't remember his name) I hate to see them go.

I was hoping it was the Weaver family gone this week. After their comments last week about the Paolo's I can't stand them.

I miss them already!!! I'll miss the dad's genuine enthusiasm the most --- I think. They gave us some memorable moments and I haven't laughed as hard in a long time as I did watching the four of them pulling on the extra clothes and underwear, all the while only four SUVs were parked in the lot while a fifth one was still on the way. Bye Paolo Family....

Bye Papa Paolo :( , I'll miss your bear hugs to Phil, and your "get it done" attitude on every challenge. You're an all 'round big, huggabble, lovable teddy bear, and I loved watching you. Thanks for the memories...sob...sniff...

I miss them already!!! I'll miss the dad's genuine enthusiasm the most --- I think. They gave us some memorable moments and I haven't laughed as hard in a long time as I did watching the four of them pulling on the extra clothes and underwear, all the while only four SUVs were parked in the lot while a fifth one was still on the way. Bye Paolo Family....

Truly funny----- Poppa Paolo was wearing his underwear outside his pants and MA-A-A-A- was wearing some indescribable "foundation garment"---even Phil was cracking up,

early_show_logo.jpg

Feisty Paolos Lost The 'Race'

Paolo_Family.jpg

'The Amazing Race's' explosive Paolo Family appears

on 'The Early Show' (L-R) Marion, D.J, Brian and Tony

NEW YORK, New York

LOL quote of the night...

Phil..."you look ridiculous"

I am still laughing over that one.

Im saddend...

But ill live.

"Deej, I hope you never get married"

-Marion

Edited by TheUz86

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Amazing Race's Paolo Clan Peters Out

by Rochell D. Thomas

Oh, the Paolo family. They fight like enemies. But when the chips are down, Tony, Marion, D.J. and Brian always manage to pull it together like best friends. TVGuide.com talked to the family from Carmel, New York, the day after they were eliminated from The Amazing Race: Family Edition.

TVGuide.com: You got eliminated just when it was starting to look like you could win.

Brian Paolo: We thought the same thing. I mean, we were in the final five and we were doing so great and we thought we actually might have a shot at this.

D.J. Paolo: The one thing you have to realize, though, is that being in first place doesn't mean anything. [The difference] between first and last is only a matter of 40 minutes, tops.

TVGuide.com: When you applied to the show, you told CBS you didn't think your mom would last very long.

D.J.: I didn't think she would last long at all. I mean, she's not a physically fit person. She pulled through when she had to, but she wasn't a great runner. If it came down to a foot race, in the end, no, I don't think we would have had a chance.

TVGuide.com: In the banana challenge, your dad threw bunches over his head whereas you and your brother could barely lift them. Did that give you a newfound respect for your father?

D.J.: I've always known my father was stronger. First of all, he lifts, like, 10 tons of garbage a day. And he's a much bigger guy.

Tony Paolo: It was a team effort. The boys and I carried the bananas, my wife set up the loop to hook them and it worked out perfectly. We did that pretty quick.

TVGuide.com: So you got lost in Arizona. Was that karma coming back to get you for yielding to the Weavers?

D.J.: Everyone thinks we got lost. We didn't get lost. We knew where the Grand Canyon was; we didn't know if there was a different entrance.

Marion Paolo: One of us knew there was more than one entrance! Three of us didn't listen to that one!

TVGuide.com: Marion, that seemed like that wasn't the only time your team didn't listen to you.

Marion: Gee, did you notice that?

D.J.: My mother did know there was another entrance. I didn't listen to my mother. But my reason for that was that the final run was between us and the Bransens. And it was either follow the Bransens and get the same directions or try to get ahead of them. It didn't work.

Brian: I was navigating and we took the most direct way to the Grand Canyon. We just didn't anticipate the half-hour wait in traffic. That's just how it played out.

Tony: That's what happened to us