The Paolo Family

What a dysFUNctional family.

Next week on TAR

Kid1: Jeez, weah so stupid.

Mom: Don't say that.

Kid2: Shut up, maaaaaa.

Mom: I told you, don't say that.

Kid1: I sweah you'h so annoying

Mom: Ughh.. maybe we should just stop and get something to eat.

Kid1 and Kid2 in unison: Noo!! God maaaaa!!

[Dad remains to be invisible]

Lol @ the NY accent I tried to immitate.

i am so damn tired of this family. 2 disrespectful sons, a father who doesnt step in and take responsibilites, and a mother who for a long time let her 2 sons treat her they way they are. i just hate the fact that 2 likeable families (black and rogers family) are already gone, and these morons are still here. they sure as hell dont deserve the money.

Can't believe this family survived another week. Will someone please beat them to the line, they have to go. Dysfunctional beyond belief. Hard to believe they were criticizing the Weavers for their actions when theirs are by far worse.

Ha ha. I knew somebody was going to point this out - too funny :D

OH MAH GAWD! They're still in the race :blink: !!! Worse, I too, found myself rolling my eyes and yelling at the mother to "SHUT UP!" when they got to the shrimp boat and the first thing out of her mouth is something to the effect of how stinky it is there and how bad they're going to smell the rest of the day, and how hard it will be to get that stink off their clothes...arrrrrghhh SHUT UP MA', I SWEAH YOU'H SO ANNOYING :wacko: !!!... :blush:

...(LOL! thanks foh dat quote, Fighting Fish :))

Maybe 'Shut up Maaaa!' is just their way of saying "I love you, Mom!' You know, every family has their own special way of communicating! ;)

Yes Soyyo agreed

I could be way off, I was just saying we didn't know what really went on in real life was all. But you could be right that may be why.

Anyway, I cannot STAND this family and hope hope hope they will be gone next week.

This family is the exact reason why I am so glad I made "shut up" a bad word in my house. I don't say it to my child and if I hear him say it to ANYONE, let alone me, he knows he's in trouble.

AAARRRGHHH!!!!! they survived another week!!!! when will this team ever be eliminated, my 2 worst fears on this show is that if the paolo's do come in last, they are spared w/ a non elimination, and my 2nd is they actually win the amazing race!!!! NO! lol. i just want this family to go!

I don't like this family much.. but I like them more then the family of that horrible guy who made the handicapped comment.

anyways, when the weaver family 'snapped' it was kinda nice to see the paolos being interviewed in a calm manner. they almost seemed normal (minus the whole hypocriticalness of it)

once again they are safe from elimination, but this ep was not all that bad cuz another team i really dislike is gone (schroeders).

Yeah, they are less of an annoyance and more of a comic relief. The younger son is kinda cute

The mother on this team is the one who drives me up the wall the most. It seems she loves confrontation! She is constantly -yelling-hitting-grabbing things away from the boys-having a temper tantrum.

The two boys are almost as bad. They seem to like the confrontations too untill somebody gets hurt--the kid with the paper cut was hilarious!!!

I really dont think he got one as it took him a few seconds to scream at his mom!

I would love for them to stop and say--hey mom to in that store and ask for directions and then when she hops out drive off leaving her in the dust.

:rolleyes:

After four episodes, I think the Dad isn't as spineless as I thought...I think he's just not as loud. The decibel level of the constant "Ma, what are you doin?" rattles the teeth in my head, and I'm watching it on tv!

When my Mom and I get going it's hard for my Dad to get a word in edgewise, too.

I felt bad when he didn't get a race car. He sounded like a kid in a toy store.

Sadly, I think I (and Phil) may be warming up to these knuckleheads. I don't want them to win, but I would love for them to beat another family with kids... :rolleyes:

Last night this team was not my least favorite team. surprised really lol

I was quite disgusted with the Schroder family last night but you know IMO

But I still would like to see this family GO soon

I hardly recognized Maaaaaaaa last night, when she smiled!

I think these guys are a hoot. Sit-com material.

Yeah, I've been hoping from Episode 1 that they would be eliminated, but at least they behaved somewhat last night(or at least the Schroeders made them seem like angels anyway :) ).

The dad and younger son are tolerable.

but the "MAAAA" and sometimes the older son is right..the "MA" does cry and whine a lot... causes unnecessary drama.

They made some good decisions that allowed them to get ahead of the other teams...finding the earlier departure time from the mobile homes turned out to make a big difference for them. And they must have filled up the gas tank when we weren't looking.

It looks like the Paolo family is going for the fast forward this week. They are supposed to be battling with another family for it, but I don't know who it is.

I hardly recognized Maaaaaaaa last night, when she smiled!

I think these guys are a hoot. Sit-com material.

right, Ivy-----This family is guaranteed to give me a laugh out loud moment every show. I hope they and the Linz family last a few more weeks. It would be a duller race without these people.

how lame is a prize to a place you are already at? "Welcome to Panama" and here is a trip to Panama for being first. :huh:

I actually am starting to like this family, they are a lot more interesting than the annoying Weavers.

I'm surprised at the change of attitude in this team..

lots of people (including me) couldn't stand this team the first few episodes

however, I think they are beginning to grow on people.

lucky for them the weavers exsist, so they aren't my direct least favorite :P

I can't believe I'm saying this, but i actually enjoyed watching the Paolo's last night...OMG! they're growing on me :o !!!...Maybe next week they'll change my mind again, but, for now, I'm liking these crazy arse folks, even the MMMMMMAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! :D