Phil-o-mania

The Linz Family

131 posts in this topic

cbs.com

The Linz Family ~ Cincinnati, Ohio

Linz2.jpg

Team of Four Siblings: Tommy, 19, Megan, 21, Nick, 24

and Alex, 22.

The Linz Family is from Cincinnati, Ohio. This close-knit team is comprised of three brothers and one feisty sister who are so deeply rooted in Cincinnati that they have over 50 first cousins living in or near the Cincinnati area. The Linz's parents have been married for more than 28 years.

Nick is the oldest on the team at 24 and works in sales in Buffalo, New York. He describes himself as hardworking and friendly.

Alex, 22, recently graduated from the University of Cincinnati and works as an emergency room technician. He says he is optimistic and proud.

Tommy, 19, is currently enrolled at Miami University of Ohio. Tommy, who played on the Miami University lacrosse team, is willing and outgoing.

Megan, 21, is the only female on the team. She also attends Miami University of Ohio and is studying Strategic Communications. Megan enjoys cheerleading and field hockey. Although she's outnumbered by the boys, she and her brothers are very close.

The Linz siblings are well-traveled, athletic, very competitive and ready to embark on a race around the world on "The Amazing Race."

Go Linz family! I work at and am a graduate of Miami University, and we've had a lot of representation on reality shows lately. Last year Susan (from the team of Susan and Patrick) on TAR7 was a fellow MU employee. Drew Daniel, winner of BB5 is a MU alumnus (and was always wearing Miami stuff and even had a MU flag in his HOH room), Todd Metzger from American Idol's second season is also an alum.

They need less talk more action, almost out in round one...

Megan is cool!!

We live in Cincinnati, Ohio too. So, we are supporting the Linz family. BUT...I wasn't very impressed tonight. The sister and one of the brothers sat in that buggy waaaay to long. They should have switched with them when the other two were obviously tired. It looked really hard to pull and they had a serious lack of teamwork for most (not all) of the buggy ride. I hope they get it together for the rest of the race! <_<

They do have the potential to go very far in this race...

I bet final 4 or better!!

i think they are going to win, b/c they are around the same age and around the same physically and mentally. also one of the brothers is fricking hilarious (the one wearing the orange headband)

I really like the Linz family, they seem really entertaining! I am not sure what happened this time to put them so far behind, but I will be cheering them on! :D

this is my favorite team!

the guys are so hot hot hot!!!

I think they work well as a team too.

Hope they move up in the ranks! :P

On CBS it asks who will come in first for the next lag and I chose them. Sometimes the team that comes in next to last the first show usually comes in first the next show lol

ROFL... I loved that moment!

Reminds me so much of how me and my brother act.

I hope they do better than they did... I love the goofy people in reality shows.

*cry* I miss the brothers from last season.

They do have the potential to go very far in this race... I bet final 4 or better!!

If they play smarter I would expect to see this family in the Final 3.

WHO DEY! Go Bengals. I am from Cincinnati also so of course I am rooting for this team. Go Linz family. :lol:

LOL I love how they were the only team to look at the map and take back roads to avoid the traffic jam. They made up alot of time with that move. And for siblings they don't argue much, which is a good thing. I love the ones comment about a pee jar, and the sisters disgusted look. hehehehe

this is definatly one of my favorite families. glad they stepped it up a bit

WHO DEY! Go Bengals. I am from Cincinnati also so of course I am rooting for this team. Go Linz family. :lol:

YAY!, what a team and man that family can dress.... gotta love the Bengal Gear!..WHO-DEY!

I love this family - 'dude, you still live with mom and dad'. My husband and I both laughed for a good long time on that one. So far they are my pick. I like 'em.

I must admit, this team is very funny. I think everyone has a cousin, brother, best friend like them. From the fart jokes, to the "I want to be an astronaut" with a crazy face, I laugh everytime they are on the screen. I think the sibling bickering will start showing up more, later in the race. But, unlike the other siblings, there are four of them, so hopefully they will control themselves. They seem to be treating this more like a game, rather than a mission, and are having a blast. :lol:

Watching them reminds me of the road trips my friends and I took in college. Hope they make it to the final leg of the race.

They should win just because the guys are HOT! That would mean i get to watch them through to the end!!!! :lol: