Sign in to follow this  
Phil-o-mania

The Linz Family

Come on! If the situation was reversed, you guys would be all over the Weavers for either being too stupid for not reading their clue correctly or you'd be pissed at them if they called the Linz's rude. The Linz's were the stupid ones for not reading the clue correctly and then trying to act like they did nothing wrong.

No matter how you spin it, the Linzs were wrong. Take your lumps like adults.

Come on! If the situation was reversed, you guys would be all over the Weavers for either being too stupid for not reading their clue correctly or you'd be pissed at them if they called the Linz's rude. The Linz's were the stupid ones for not reading the clue correctly and then trying to act like they did nothing wrong.

even so, weavers still suck!

No, that is not true. I would have no issue with someone that misread a clue - or missed something on it. The only point I am making is about how rude the Weavers are - I don't have any "lumps" to take, thank you!

i want the linz boys to pose for playgirl!!!!!!

hey the one guy from big brother and survivor both did it!

Ok... no matter what they do now.. they're my favs ever!!! lol

When they were taking their photo and one of them said "You wanna see Blue Steel" or something along those lines.. omg.. me and my bf were cracking up.

That was just hilarious and so funny... well.. if you're big ole nerds like we are lol. We love Zoolander! heh :lol:

When he said that i laughed my butt off too!

I was like HELL YA show it baby!!!!

What about when they were talking about Buffalo Bill and one of them was saying "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." I was cracking up!

Heh.. I was cracking up for that part as well.

They're just so fun to watch. So goofy.

They get frustrated every once in a while... but it's nice to see a family that's actually enjoying their time on the show instead of complaining about everything under the sun.

What about when they were talking about Buffalo Bill and one of them was saying "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." I was cracking up!

Oh that was hilarious! I love those boys - and that girl. :D

So,there is a girl on their team...hmm,never seen her in challenges!!

Hope the Linzs pull out a win tonight!! when it counts :D

:( Once again the crappiest team wins. They Saw the Weavers as a threat and attacked them. The Weavers were yielded twice and still came in third. Props to them. I hope the Linz Siblings choke on the million. They make me sick.

absolustely awesome.

finally the best wins!

nice ending too.. both senior memebers of each team competing.. excellent.

WTG Linz

:)

whoo! congrats linzes! i've been rooting for u since leg 1! these guys really are the best of the final 3.

Oh, and whoever it was that said "the crappiest team won". No-----actually the crappiest team ended up third, right where they belonged. Tonight it wasn't a team, just Rollie and a bunch of baggage he had to haul around with him. He was doing everything. If he could have run the race himself he would have won it.

Oh, and whoever it was that said "the crappiest team won". No-----actually the crappiest team ended up third, right where they belonged. Tonight it wasn't a team, just Rollie and a bunch of baggage he had to haul around with him. He was doing everything. If he could have run the race himself he would have won it.

rolly and the dead weight. had he done the race alone he could've won

:( Once again the crappiest team wins. They Saw the Weavers as a threat and attacked them. The Weavers were yielded twice and still came in third. Props to them. I hope the Linz Siblings choke on the million. They make me sick.

Mrs Weaver, is that you??