Sign in to follow this  
Phil-o-mania

The Godlewski Sisters

never thought of that, but it did take a lot of heat off them.

:rolleyes: After wanting to "repay" the Weavers with a yield, and then getting the Linz's into actually yeild the Weavers, even though they are a weaker team, are the Godlewski sisters the cunning, backstabbing, Maggie-from-BB6 team?

So true! You know, this was my favorite team at first... but... by, like, the third episode...not so much :mellow:

Edited by Soyyo

I'm using pink because it's their "signature color."

Thanks for the chuckle with the "signature color" moment. Shades of 'Steel Magnolias," right? Shades? (pun intended) I completely forgot the Godlewski Sisters claimed pink as their color of choice. Great post!

Speaking of . . . where is everybody coming up with such fabulous avatars? I now have to add Francis_3 with the many new avatars I've seen lately and admired. Clever enough with just the cutie patootie pandas but to add KISS makeup took it to next level. It rocks!

just read their thread, youll figure it out.

Yeah----it's the one with about 900 pages. :lol::lol::lol:

The Godlewskis are ok-----at this point it's "anybody but the Weavers" as far as I'm concerned. That one girls constant yakking drives me nuts, but I don't have to listen to it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week----{shudder}

at this point it's "anybody but the Weavers" as far as I'm concerned. That one girls constant yakking drives me nuts, but I don't have to listen to it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week----{shudder}

true that ;)

Yeah----it's the one with about 900 pages. :lol::lol::lol:

The Godlewskis are ok-----at this point it's "anybody but the Weavers" as far as I'm concerned. That one girls constant yakking drives me nuts, but I don't have to listen to it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week----{shudder}

Yes Tarman - anybody but the Weavers.............as long as it is the Linzes...........or the Godlewski sisters - in that order. :D

Guest ranster627

at this point I just want the whole thing over!

The Golf course had to be the funniest thing ive seen these sisters do. Arguing while trying to find the little blue ball, and the one sister running outside the car.....ah man, so awesome

So glad not to have to hear and watch your whiny bickering any more...Buh bye :D !!!