Sign in to follow this  
Phil-o-mania

The Godlewski Sisters

cbs.com

The Godlewski Sisters ~ Des Plaines, Illinois

Godlewski2.jpg

'Race' Team of Four Sisters: Michelle, 42, Christine, 37,

Sharon, 39 and Trisha, 26.

The Godlewski Family is a team of sisters from Des Plaines, Illinois. The four siblings, from oldest to youngest, are Michelle, Sharon, Christine and Tricia. Each sister has her own personality, which might cause some roadblocks of their own along the way.

Michelle, 42, is the most direct of the team. She describes herself as excitable and competitive.

Sharon, 39, works as an insurance claim consultant. She says she's alluring and personable and admits that she thrives on challenges.

Christine, 37, is a bit obsessive. A homemaker and the mother of four, Christine's biggest pet peeve about herself is not being able to defend herself when she gets into an argument with her siblings.

Tricia, the youngest of the team at 26, is always forced to play the role of peacemaker. Tricia is hoping 'The Race' will show her big sisters that she has what it takes to endure "The Amazing Race."

All four sisters live within thirty minutes of one other. Although they have traveled extensively together, 'The Race' will surely put their relationships to the test as they embark on a much different kind of family vacation.

Go Team Pink Go!!!

I like the sisters, they kicked butt today!!

Tricia is my favorite but Sharon sure has a healthy set of teeth.... Nice smile!!

Guest linkinlexi

i liked them to. they are very loud and extremly lucky. i think they ar extremely happy to be there and don't care how they finish.... they did win $20,000 though... not bad.

I like these girls too, but was it really necessary for the one sister to have a meltdown about whether or not to bring her backpack as they ran through the French quarter? I was like my God.....

People...

She cries when she's under stress!

A useful tactic against siblings....trust me, I know.

I dont like the snobby older sister though...

their voices annoy me.

SHAAARON

eeee

i don't know their names either.

right now theyre not as annoying as the paolos and schroeders but the WAAAH and BOO HOO'S were starting to piss me off, i mean damn "i want my backpack!" ?????? and the sad part is that they are adults not children or teenagers.

ehh..this team is ok.

I was happy for some reason they weren't eliminated but I don't even like them very much.

After the Weaver's were there for them when they were in need (of money), I couldn't believe these petty little, ungrateful wenches were scheming to "give them a little gift" by yielding them. That's just wrong <_< !!! I hope Karma catches up with them soon and gives them a "little gift", like a plane ticket home, soon <_<

They were very adult when the Weavers started throwing those apple cores at them. I applaud them for that because I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from flipping those Weaver girls off.

Neb let's be civil about this you may not agree with everyone but please CLASS.

pardon me? I was just quoting them

Edited by nebartist

I laughed when they heard their prize and were like "oh......cool."

I know I missed the first few episodes but could someone tell me why the other teams are so hateful to the Weavers? I haven't seen anything that warrants this amount of blatant hostility so I'm confused. I'm really beginning to dislike the other teams for having that mob mentality when I don't see the need for such negativity.

I'm going to post this request on the other team's thread so I can possibly get both sides of the story. So, if someone could help me out and inform me what the Weavers did to deserve the other team's wrath, I would be much appreciative. Thanks.

just read their thread, youll figure it out.

just read their thread, youll figure it out.

I did read and I didn't figure it out. However, a lot of posters have been nice enough to give me both sides of the story so I'm going to pay attention next week to see what transpires. My take is . . . if there wasn't drama and conflict, we probably wouldn't watch, sad as that is to admit. I'm still looking forward to a return to their usual two player team format and perhaps a few more exotic ports of call.

:rolleyes: After wanting to "repay" the Weavers with a yield, and then getting the Linz's into actually yeild the Weavers, even though they are a weaker team, are the Godlewski sisters the cunning, backstabbing, Maggie-from-BB6 team?

I'm using pink because its their "signature color".