Sign in to follow this  
Phil-o-mania

The Bransen Family

Wally and the girls deserve to win it all!!!

And, I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there...

This is a blanket proposal--

Elizabeth/Lauren/Lindsay, you're intelligence, humor and inner harmony is only matched by your outward poise and beauty. You would make me the happiest man on the planet if you would do me the honor of becoming my wife.

GO BRANSENS!!!! :wub:

That's like the cutest thing ever. I may have to puke, then head butt my desk as penance for saying that too.

Wally and the girls deserve to win it all!!!

And, I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there...

This is a blanket proposal--

Elizabeth/Lauren/Lindsay, you're intelligence, humor and inner harmony is only matched by your outward poise and beauty. You would make me the happiest man on the planet if you would do me the honor of becoming my wife.

GO BRANSENS!!!! :wub:

HEY HEY HEY STAY THE HECK OUTTA MY KOOLAID SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HEY HEY HEY STAY THE HECK OUTTA MY KOOLAID SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Step aside boys, I will show you how this is done...

just as hoped for...

Mr. Bransen and his lovely daughters have forged into the lead. The previews for the finale makes it out to be a race between the Wheezers and Linzes... here's to hoping the producers are trying to pull one over on us. (Last weeks previews didn't show them at all focusing instead on the Gawdleewwskis and we know now where they finished.)

MARRY ME ELIZABETH!!!

Go Bransens...

Congrats to the Bransens on a well run race.

Isn't this the team that won gas for life for all 4 members? That's going to amount to a heck of alot more than 1mil after taxes.

Congrats, Bransons, on your second place finish----it was really close.

And I don't mind the dad being kind of a "curmudgeon" at all. It was really funny tonight when he was muttering "shut up!" when the girls were urging him on. I think I heard him say he was gonna "kick some ass tonight" also. :lol::lol::lol:

WTG Bransen's not only did they come in second but won the online runners up challenge. Enjoy the car.

They did that is nice to know.. I missed the segements. Thanks for sharing.

!!! :) Congratulations Bransen Family :) !!!

WOW!!! Second place, A brand new car, gas for life, and you even managed to do it without involving yourselves (but benefiting from :D ) in all the drama going on among the other teams around you. You guys did an awesome job :)!!! Wally, you've raised three fun, cool and fierce go getters!!!

!!! :) YAY Bransens :) !!!

This was an interesting family. It must be strange for an older man to spend so much time with his 3 daughters and mantain his sanity. It was funny to watch the race and imagine what life at home must be like.