Who's sexier my little Rachel or JanTran?

Valium77

Who is sexier?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is sexier?

• JanTran

I like Janie more as a contntant and a TV personality. But if I was a lesbian, and had to pick from between them, Rachel has a more natural, earthy sex appeal, IMO.

Plus, I think brunettes are hotter (probably because I'm NOT one)

But Jan is soooo not a trannie

Guest Shockalot

Ive heard there is often a lot of 'straight guys' going to those female impersonator (dragqueen) shows they do in downtowns.

So I suppose for a lot them, Jantran would be a favourite?

Also, there are quite a few gay men here at Mortys so naturally they would be most sexually attracted to Jantran too?

Ive heard there is often a lot of 'straight guys' going to those female impersonator (dragqueen) shows they do in downtowns.

So I suppose for a lot them, Jantran would be a favourite?

Also, there are quite a few gay men here at Mortys so naturally they would be most sexually attracted to Jantran too?

Damn dude, Your frickin hilarious!!!

NOT!!!

Huh Ruby? I don't understand what that means you're going to have to type slowly type clearly so that i can understand you.

:lol::lol:

"Red tape" is a common term for all the hoops you have to jump through to get official gov't transcripts. It slows things down.

You need a man on the inside at the medical records office, Val.

Guest Shockalot
Damn dude, Your frickin hilarious!!!

NOT!!!

Im sorry Im not as funny as you Doug, what with your rapier-like retorts using catchphrases from 1995 and all.

Lets see if I can get at least one zinger nearing BBFanDoug quality......

"Alllllll RIGHTY Then!"

Better?

• 2 weeks later...

OMG...where have you been? Don't ever play a trick on me like that again. Abandonment isn't funny and it has been way too serious around here.

I voted for Janie because though I think Rachel is just okay (in a eh sort of way - but a great person) , that pic you posted shows very broad shoulders on Rachel - that wasn't the most attractive pic of her you could have posted. :)

Archived