Who's sexier my little Rachel or JanTran?

Valium77

Who is sexier?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is sexier?

• JanTran

Ginger, Val is still MIA, someone just dug up an old thread... What did I say about going in my stash.... I told you that stuff would mess you up.... :lol:

HUH? I never saw this thread. Who ever dug it up is very mean, I don't think I should be toyed with like that. I don't dip into the stash, but I think you should have just let me go on thinking that VALOID WAS BACK - King, you have no decency and shame. :)

Okay the jokes on me. HA HA HA

HUH? I never saw this thread. Who ever dug it up is very mean, I don't think I should be toyed with like that. I don't dip into the stash, but I think you should have just let me go on thinking that VALOID WAS BACK - King, you have no decency and shame. :)

Okay the jokes on me. HA HA HA

Don't feel bad, Ginger. I was excited, too, until I realized I'd seen this thread before. :(

Rachel is hotter IMO, but for some reason my vote isnt being counted. I click on her name then click submit vote then get this message:

The error returned was:

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

:/

Valium, until now I've thought you were a one-of-a-kind breath of fresh air. But I was WRONG!!! You're just another copycat.

Shockalittle and Nebartist have been calling Janelle "Jantran" for weeks. Nebartist came out of the closet early in the season; Shock hasn't (?) and now I'm curious about you. But never mind all that. Rachel is etremely pretty, while Janelle is extremely sexy. I love them both, along with Sarah.

THIS POLL IS A FRAUD!!!

I went to vote for Rachel. I clicked her name and it said I didn't choose a voting option.

Went back to double check, sure enough I had indeed clicked her name. It didn't go threw.

I clicked Janelle just to see if it would go threw. And guess what. My vote counted for Janelle.

I would surely not vote for Janelle. I wasn't getting paid so I did not vote for her.

You can't blame Valium. He obviously tried to sway it in favor of Rachel. He screwed around with Janelle's name and then posted a glamorous picture of Rachel. So Amanda, I guess you'll have to blame Morty.

I am a HUGE Janelle fan. Although, I think the sexier person is definitely Rachel. I loved watching her in that veto competition where she had to pick people's pics out of the pool and match their partners. Rachel, I think, is definitely the sexiest houseguest this year, followed by Sarah, Ashlea, then Janelle.

Ha Ha Ha Valoid fixed the poll so that his "little dawling" couldn't win. VALOID is one leg short of a polling booth. lmao I adore VALOID.

Dayzee, why pull this thread back up and once again open the abandonment wounds of my heart? :sad smilie:

Oh, Ginger! First you claim Kaysar is looking at YOU with his bedroom eyes, and now you claim Val! You can't have them both!!! <_<

Oh, Ginger! First you claim Kaysar is looking at YOU with his bedroom eyes, and now you claim Val! You can't have them both!!! <_<

I don't know what VALOID looks like and I don't think we would really get along - you know in the "real world" but you have to admit VALOID has quite a sharp mind. lmao

As for Kaysar...Why you all lovin on Kaysar now? Don't you know Kaysar has to be shared with 82% of the viewing public (love that number) ha ha ha

I don't know what VALOID looks like and I don't think we would really get along - you know in the "real world" but you have to admit VALOID has quite a sharp mind. lmao

As for Kaysar...Why you all lovin on Kaysar now? Don't you know Kaysar has to be shared with 82% of the viewing public (love that number) ha ha ha

You'd also only be able to visit Val on weekends, I think.

As for Kaysar - I was always "lovin" on him! Nevermind the 82% I'd have to fight off - he is young enough to be my son. :angry:

"Memories

Like the corners of my mind

Misty watercolored memories

Of the way we were"

Dear VALOID,

"Have you no shame and decency" are you "One leg short of_______(fill it in)", don't you miss your "dawling" HG.

WE MISS YOU, COME HOME TO MORTY'S ONE MORE TIME.

Signed,

Your Morty's Board Admirers

:D

THIS POLL IS A FRAUD!!!

I went to vote for Rachel. I clicked her name and it said I didn't choose a voting option.

Went back to double check, sure enough I had indeed clicked her name. It didn't go threw.

I clicked Janelle just to see if it would go threw. And guess what. My vote counted for Janelle.

I would surely not vote for Janelle. I wasn't getting paid so I did not vote for her.

I did the same thing. Voted for Rachel. Got an error message that I had not chosen anyone. Like you I tried Janelle, and the vote counted. so this poll was a fraud. IMO

Guest Metacognition
"Memories

Like the corners of my mind

Misty watercolored memories

Of the way we were"

Dear VALOID,

"Have you no shame and decency" are you "One leg short of_______(fill it in)", don't you miss your "dawling" HG.

WE MISS YOU, COME HOME TO MORTY'S ONE MORE TIME.

Signed,

Your Morty's Board Admirers

:D

Lol, one leg short of a three legged circus dog. No seriously Valium77 is an interesting

addition to the site. Would like to see more post from him.

Archived