General Discussion

SHMAG

Didn't wanna stick this on the updates page, cause its not an update. But didn't someone say that when they called Real they were told feeds would be up tomorrow? :?: :?: :?:

Sooooo, my fingers are crossed (as are my toes). :rofl

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do you think will be the first one evicted???

I think James. Think back to past bb. The one with out spoken views. Last year Mike was the first one because he was a hard core right winger. I beleive the same will go for James. Can he handle being in the house with two homosexuals. I think not. Just reading his profile on myspace on some of his views will get him thrown out.]

Didn't wanna stick this on the updates page, cause its not an update. But didn't someone say that when they called Real they were told feeds would be up tomorrow?  :?:  :?:  :?: 

Sooooo, my fingers are crossed (as are my toes). :rofl

That would be me. He said he probably shouldn't tell me this, but the live feeds would start on the 6th.

I have no idea what time on the 6th, but I will be watching starting at midnight tonight lol (actually I haven't stopped watching since I got the feeds last week.)

I read "somewhere"  and honestly am unsure where, that the BB6 HG's would have internet and a blog for the viewers. I am unsure if this blog is for real or not, but considering the leak of a blog for the HG's it is very probable this is for real. Micheal's Blog may be found here

According to www.whois.net the site of Michael Donnellan's (purportedly) blog, red-scorpion.com was registered on 5/17/2000 by James Donnellan of Bel Air, CA. The site was registered five years ago and by someone who is most likely related to Michael Donnellan. Micheal;s was registered 3/02. This information lends more credibility to the domain actually belonging to Michael.

Makes ya wanna go hmmmmmm, don't it? Could the rumor of BB providing internet accessibility to the HG's be a fact? I personally think this is the "real deal." According to Micheals Official web site his full name is James Michael Donnellan ( look at the opening banner)!

whois6py.jpgmichealdonnelan3wd.jpg

I have read in a couple of threads that there is a diabetic person in the house. Wonder who it is? How will that play into the endurance comp? and PB&J diet?! All I have to say is you people come up with some great finds!!! :)

PS I also cant wait for the live feeds to start...I want sound instead of the test hummmmmmm It drives my dogs crazy :roll:

Real Player feeds will not open until the end of the show on Thursday about 9:00 to 9:30 pm EST, 8:00pm to 8:30 CST. It may be later if you are PST  depending on when BB6 airs in your area. 

As far as the chat rooms they will be open THEN...... you can not get into the CBS BB6 Chat rooms on real player until the open release. 

The way you are on the feeds seeing the fish is a BACK DOOR into the CBS feed, they act like they don't know we are watching and we act like they know what they are doing. It's a Win Win.......

I hope this helps!  :D

I have read in a couple of threads that there is a diabetic person in the house. Wonder who it is?  How will that play into the endurance comp? and PB&J diet?!  All I have to say is you people come up with some great finds!!! :)

I hear it is Ivette

Guest ranster627
I have read in a couple of threads that there is a diabetic person in the house. Wonder who it is?  How will that play into the endurance comp? and PB&J diet?!  All I have to say is you people come up with some great finds!!! :)

In case I haven't said it yet, welcome to Morty's!

Real is telling everyone feeds will be live in the house tomorrow... All I can tell you is they are saying the 6th... They didn't tell me what time on the 6th... Could be 12:01 midnight or 11:59 p.m. Who knows?

Archived