General Discussion

SHMAG

Obviously most people would miss family/friends, but what stuff the you do now would you miss? For me it would be not being able to hum or sing! I mean who doesn't hum or sing at least once a day? Also I think I would miss the news, and all the things that would be happening in the world while I was in the house! What do u guys think?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes, I just want to go off by myself, shut of the tv, the phone, and go where people can't see or talk to me and just be alone for a while..

Don't imagine you'd be 'alone' much in that house.

I'd also miss my cat. I hate being gone from her for even the 8 hours that I am at work .. 3 months .. oh lordy.

Mmm. I'd miss being able to just have my favorite food whenever I'd want it.

I'd miss my computer .. I'm a computer addict.

Guest Rebekah

I would miss walking around naked. No wait. They would encourage that, wouldn't they? Just kidding. Somewhat. :wink:

No I would miss the ability to get up and go out. I love p&j so food wouldn't be an issue. Privacy would. Seeing my family. The new house digs has a bigger pool so that is great . Be alone for 5 minutes. Being locked in would be the hardest. It's like "Hotel California", you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave..."

Guest Rebekah

:rofl

They'd would bleep out what they couldn't show on tv, unfortunately, but on the live feeds? I have never had them so don't know what they show. I would bet they would love a couple of naked houseguests. Even a couple of inebriated ones would be good tv. Can't always have Jases and Savages to rely on for fun.

I would miss my tv the most. I am addicted to everything television. The Good Lord knows I have a hopeless addiction and I am sure He wouldn't do that to me! Secondly, is my computer. I only use the computer to communicate with the outside world and operate a business. The TV is far more important :oops:

I would miss getting to be a voyeur (live feeds) of Big Brother. (I want to know ALLL that is going on... being in the house... not possible. :D )

HoustonHottie hit one of the things I'd miss.... DRIVING (love my back country roads)

My car was in the shop for about 4 days a few weeks ago AND my computer was down during the same time..... don't know what I missed more :!:

Ohhh..... and having the bathroom to myself :?

Guest ranster627

we missed you Slowpoke ... this is going to sound strange, but I would miss solitude the most ...

It would by far be my kids, then my reality tv shows. I could never be on one, I like watching them too much!!

No I don't think they have... In the past the first show has always opened with the houseguest entering the house and picking the rooms... Our first look at them is always standing out in front of the house... Of course everything has changed about the house this year so I could see them changing this too...

Yana

Guest ranster627
The houseguests have entered the house
did you see this? OR ... please source this!

Morty values his credibility!

I can't prove it. I doubt I'm right. It seems logical

Thanks squirrel ... this thread is intended only for reporting what is SEEN on live feeds!

yeah sorry,

However, I was right about the day that big brother started like two months ago (was that thread deleted?) .... I didn't think it would have been the live feeds to start it though.

Don't trust me on this one, but it's an assumption and everyone knows, don't assume anything.

It makes good TV though

I read an article two days ago that the houseguests may be in the house yesterday or today.

I should have bookmarked it.

I just went over to tvguide.com and read about the first show note what it says at the bottom of the picture...

image00015ke.th.png

OK So it didn't turn out well... But it says Thrusday 7/7 tonight the houseguest arrive... It doesn't say anything about the show being live like it has in the past... So who knows... Maybe they are there now...

Yana

Guest ranster627
jemtvg.jpg

HUGE Thank You to salter-path for letting me know a TV Listing site had this up already.

I do think they go in early ... and that what we see is pre-taped ... but I really think it will be just 3 or 4 days before the show ... but that is just my "thinking" :wink: :oops:

Archived