Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Stephenie LaGrossa

Seems to me the real whiners around here are the haters...Steph haters. Whaaaa! CBS is fixing the game so Steph can win. Whaaaa! Why didn't the vote off Steph this time? Whaaaa! She's too bosy. Whaaaa! Survivors shouldn't get second chances. (Kind of forgetting All-Stars and Pearl Islands are we boys and girls?)

What's the matter babes? Does a strong sexy confident woman scare ya?

Whatever her problems are, she's playing great and you have to appreciate that, if you're honest. B)

Well I for one don't like steph but never claimed they were fixing the game for her :blink:

and a strong sexy confident woman does not scare me I LOVE Danni..who only took 4 tries to hit her target last week t0 stephanie's 30 :)

CBS recycling BobbyJon and Stepheanie really doesn't bother me like evicted players returning to the game, so I'm indifferent to their return. I agree Steph is pouty and her intimation she deserves to be in a winning tribe is annoying but what I can't figure out is why she (Bobby Jon included) would want to return knowing that they will be the targets in a merge as people will always say and believe "they had their chance." I can't see them in the final two or getting too much further than the merge. I really didn't like them last year and feel the same this year about them. I mean if their tribe last year sucked..what does that make them since they were two members of it?

Seems to me the real whiners around here are the haters...Steph haters. Whaaaa! CBS is fixing the game so Steph can win. Whaaaa! Why didn't the vote off Steph this time? Whaaaa! She's too bosy. Whaaaa! Survivors shouldn't get second chances. (Kind of forgetting All-Stars and Pearl Islands are we boys and girls?)

What's the matter babes? Does a strong sexy confident woman scare ya?

Whatever her problems are, she's playing great and you have to appreciate that, if you're honest. B)

lol sorry about your luck but i'm not whinning. AND no one was whinning that the game was fixed in HER favor (the fact that she's lost 17 of 21 challenges proves they aren't lol) the comments are about editting to make steph look better then she is. And we all love strong sexy confident women, Danni ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW no one is forgetting All-Stars as those of us who don't agree with past contestants coming back have said it's NOT an all-stars so they shouldn't be there. OH and Pearl Islands?? WHO did they bring back in Pearl Islands? Jeff? well they bring him back every year.

IF YOU"RE honest, the only whinner here is YOU. Even other Steph lovers aren't reacting like this lol

Hey guys, lets not turn this into the BB board

lol sorry about your luck but i'm not whinning. AND no one was whinning that the game was fixed in HER favor (the fact that she's lost 17 of 21 challenges proves they aren't lol) the comments are about editting to make steph look better then she is. And we all love strong sexy confident women, Danni ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW no one is forgetting All-Stars as those of us who don't agree with past contestants coming back have said it's NOT an all-stars so they shouldn't be there. OH and Pearl Islands?? WHO did they bring back in Pearl Islands? Jeff? well they bring him back every year.

IF YOU"RE honest, the only whinner here is YOU. Even other Steph lovers aren't reacting like this lol

Pearl Islands - Castaways won immunity challenge. Castaways voted two ousted contestants back into the game, Burton and Lil. Burton was voted off shortly after Rupert. Lil was #2, only losing because she refused to take Johnny Fairplay to the final Tribal Council with her. "Khan, I'm laughing at your 'superior' intellect." :lol::lol::lol:

It's okay to admit you were whining. I whined when the Turd Herd won BB. Just don't be hypocrites and cry about Steph "whining" when you are doing the same thing. :P

The Big Brother forum is that way please. --------> ;)

I wish CBS would stop recycling Reality Stars... What I find myself wondering. Why did CBS bring these two back... It's not like they lasted longer than Ian last season. I liked Steph last year. But it seems that she has a black cloud following her. Bobby Jon weirded me out, he always makes weird noises!

I wish CBS would stop recycling Reality Stars... What I find myself wondering. Why did CBS bring these two back... It's not like they lasted longer than Ian last season. I liked Steph last year. But it seems that she has a black cloud following her. Bobby Jon weirded me out, he always makes weird noises!

and, he's apparently still smelly

Pearl Islands - Castaways won immunity challenge. Castaways voted two ousted contestants back into the game, Burton and Lil. Burton was voted off shortly after Rupert. Lil was #2, only losing because she refused to take Johnny Fairplay to the final Tribal Council with her. "Khan, I'm laughing at your 'superior' intellect." :lol::lol::lol:

It's okay to admit you were whining. I whined when the Turd Herd won BB. Just don't be hypocrites and cry about Steph "whining" when you are doing the same thing. :P

Pearl Islands didn't bring back former castaways from another show. Two totally different situations

And like I said, no one was whinning about the game being fixed in her favor, which is what you claimed.

wasn't discussing Big Brother

wasn't discussing Big Brother

She meant lets not make this a forum of arguments like Big Brother forum

and, he's apparently still smelly

LOL, I think Steph is too. I'm sure they all are. :blink:

smelly or not i'd still do him..

well yeah!! lol

Och!I'd at least have tae hose him off with my cars Super Duper Turbo Washer....

How old is this woman? Last weeks he was calling Bobby Jon gay this week she was calling people retarded. She sounds like a 7th grade boy trapped in a woman's body.

PLEASE VOTE HER OUT!!!!

How old is this woman? Last weeks he was calling Bobby Jon gay this week she was calling people retarded. She sounds like a 7th grade boy trapped in a woman's body.

PLEASE VOTE HER OUT!!!!

Here Here I agree... Hey Neb we both agree on 2 things this and I love Boston Rob Too!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my favorite survivor and amazing racer.

tonight I liked her less then normal.

From her smug haha look when she saw Blake had been eliminated to her comments about Margaret accepting their tribe cuz that's the way it is. Guaranteed she wasn't just glad to see Blake gone, bet it was because her old tribe mates were able to get rid of one of "them"

[sarcasm=1]Oh No!!!!!!! Bad Evil Stephenie Playing The game and taking pleasure on stuff going a little her way for the Moment. Bad, Bad Stephenie!!! She Should be shot, how dare she smile!!![/sarcasm]

tonight I liked her less then normal.

From her smug haha look when she saw Blake had been eliminated to her comments about Margaret accepting their tribe cuz that's the way it is. Guaranteed she wasn't just glad to see Blake gone, bet it was because her old tribe mates were able to get rid of one of "them"

Diamond, I'm with you. I noticed her smug grins and eye rolls. And the way she validated Judd's tribal council comments made me ill.

[sarcasm=1]Oh No!!!!!!! Bad Evil Stephenie Playing The game and taking pleasure on stuff going a little her way for the Moment. Bad, Bad Stephenie!!! She Should be shot, how dare she smile!!![/sarcasm]

It wasn't just that she smiled, it was that she had that look of smugness, that she got her own way, look. I don't like it when anyone does it, even in the real world. But it also goes with her comments about moving on with the new tribe, forget the old tribe crap she spewed. Will she STILL have a smug smile when she sees Brian gone next week?

well probably not, why should shge ...lol

Here Here I agree... Hey Neb we both agree on 2 things this and I love Boston Rob Too!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my favorite survivor and amazing racer.

Well, I only agree on the Boston Rob part. I love Stephenie - I don't think she's whiny. They are obviously asking her certain questions and she is answering them. I also don't see what anyone means about her not being a strong player. She is very athletic, takes charge and I think she is doing a great job.

My question is what the heck was wrong with Bobby Jon last night? I thought he was going to have a heart attack the way he went crazy with Jamie. :blink:

I don't know guys.--- I hate to see the 'hypocrite' being thrown around. Gives me BB flashbacks! NOOOO!

I think Steph saying that 'this IS the new tribe', is not really hypocritical. Yes, I know she has the majority with her original tribe mates, and they are probably going to vote off the original Nakum (sp) first. But her saying this at tribal council was just smart game play. Or, maybe not so smart -- I don't know.... I know it's not really the was she is playing, but I'm sure she didn't think it would be smart to show her hand, no matter how obvious it is.

And, I do think she believes that the tribe has to think of itself as a unit, in order to be successful in challenges. That is in the best interest of all of them, especially the original Nakum, if they feel like they are being targeted. The longer they stay away from Tribal council, the better chance they have of making it to the merge. (if indeed, that is what will happen) Things change on this show very quickly. This season has shown that more than any other. So it wouldn't be wise, in any circumstance, to alienate anyone.

So, Steph saying that they are all part of the new tribe-- might be strategy, trying to cover up the way she is really playing, .... or it might be strategy to try and unify and strengthen her team.

Just my 2 cents here. I'm neither a Steph lover or hater. But I am LOVING this season of Survivor! :)

well probably not, why should shge ...lol

Because he's not on her "tribe" anymore, remember, he's the enemy, so if she's excited to see one go, she should be dancing to see another gone.

maybe she was glad gary was still there, and that was more of a chance of him stickin around till the merge and them teaming up again