Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Stephenie LaGrossa

Well I am back to flip-flopping ... I actually liked her tonight with her calling in the boat and coming through with the club toss ... the only whining she did was when Jeff questioned her, but he led that question ...

I still don't like her... :huh:

I like Stephanie, but after tonight's episode, it is official...She's jinxed :( ...every tribe she's part of (on both shows she's been in) is doomed... :unsure:

I still don't like her... :huh:

I still agree!!!

Hahahaha, even Jeff called it... Stephawhine-e is bad luck!! She cries about the tribe she is on, so CBS mixes them up and she still goes to tribal council.... Then whines some more...

4 for 20, what a waste of skin....

This mix up though has put her in a great great position. She has the upperhand with the alliances within the tribe, and as long as they win at least a couple immunity challenges, she will definatly make it to the merge again. OR, they will loose all immunity chalengs, and steph will pick her tribe off one by one, then it will be her and jamie, and shell beat him, spend the night by herself, wake up to tree mail, cry, and row away to join her new tribe which will vote her out in 2 days.

i miss palau........DVD COME OUT!!!

Steph's definitely above most if not all of the players in savy and ability so far(certainly no one's shined yet) .They're her black cloud.I'd like tae see a Survivor wi' a gaggle of Stephanie's and toss in some intense competitions!So far the other ones voted off were void of ability AND bluidy personality.

Judd's my least favorite whinnnnnner thus far.Och!

You know....there'd be some pissed off people if she made it to the merge, teamed up with Bobby Jon (and of course she will) and the 2 of them made it to the end....ok...looooooooooooong shot...but a nice thought at least........

Stephanie should just quit Survivor. 4 in 21 challenges? That's brutal. The island keeps pushing her away and she just swims right back.

You know I thought it was interesting when Jeff said last night at TC that maybe Stephenie was bad luck (paraphrasing of course)...

An interesting comment about Stephanie was made by Brook on today's CBS Morning Show. She said that Stephanie is actually one of the weaker players. The immunity challenge was lost due to Stephanie & Judd. Although it looked like Judd was not being a team player by staying up too long trying to break the tile, what wasn't shown was that, while her team was yelling for her to "switch off", it took Stephanie 30 tries before she finally broke her tile (as opposed to Danni's 4 throws). I guess editing really is playing a part on how Stephanie is being portrayed.

That's what makes her such an interesting player. She has the ability to last despite her weaknesses and mistakes. The people around her see her confidence, believe her when she shifts the blame, respect her as a threat and try to accomodate her. She may not be the best, but she seems to have the OUT LAST aspect locked.

yeah I se her making the merge now :( she played Judd good though got to give her that

I hope people open their eyes to her. She played them good last season and now she's playing them again.

My eyes are wide open. I still don't like her. But I don't like recycling any reality TV show contestants. So that could be clouding my judgement. . . nah, she's just a whiney loser.

it took Stephanie 30 tries before she finally broke her tile (as opposed to Danni's 4 throws).

wow that is good to know...Danni Owns Stephanie!! (for now) ;)

For some reason, I do not like Stephanie...It seems like I am in the minority because everyone I talked to loves her. I think she is arrognant, however she is loyal, but she doesn't listen to anybody and thinks she is the star of the team. I dont know it is too early to tell, but I think some of the people she chooses to vote out, do not need to be voted out.

You know....there'd be some pissed off people if she made it to the merge, teamed up with Bobby Jon (and of course she will) and the 2 of them made it to the end....ok...looooooooooooong shot...but a nice thought at least........

I'd love to see a Final 2 where either Bobby Jon, Blake, Brandon or Jamie in it. Don't care if Steph makes it to final 2 or not.

For some reason, I do not like Stephanie...It seems like I am in the minority because everyone I talked to loves her. I think she is arrognant, however she is loyal, but she doesn't listen to anybody and thinks she is the star of the team. I dont know it is too early to tell, but I think some of the people she chooses to vote out, do not need to be voted out.

I'm with you on this one and we are in the minority although.......................i've seen alot of steph fans getting tired of the whinning

I'd love to see a Final 2 where either Bobby Jon, Blake, Brandon or Jamie in it. Don't care if Steph makes it to final 2 or not.

Almost the same here. I would like to see Danni, Blake, and Brandon.....................i wanna say bobby jon, but then i would be a hypocrite since i don't think he should be there.

I was a Stephanie fan last year and I can't stand her this year. Part of it is that I don't like the recycle aspect of the game, but she is just too damn whiny. Then take into account the Brooke interview and it appears MB wants to portray Stephanie in a positive light and I can't stand that manipulation of the game.

I'm with you on this one and we are in the minority although.......................i've seen alot of steph fans getting tired of the whinning

Almost the same here. I would like to see Danni, Blake, and Brandon.....................i wanna say bobby jon, but then i would be a hypocrite since i don't think he should be there.

Yes, you are right. It'd be hypocritical of me to want to see Bobby Jon in the Final 2 because I don't think he should be there either. Scratch what I said earlier.

I'd like to see Danni make it to the finals too.

An interesting comment about Stephanie was made by Brook on today's CBS Morning Show. She said that Stephanie is actually one of the weaker players. The immunity challenge was lost due to Stephanie & Judd. Although it looked like Judd was not being a team player by staying up too long trying to break the tile, what wasn't shown was that, while her team was yelling for her to "switch off", it took Stephanie 30 tries before she finally broke her tile (as opposed to Danni's 4 throws). I guess editing really is playing a part on how Stephanie is being portrayed.

I actually wondered about that the night of the show. She was unusually silent about Judd taking so long and not switching out, guess we know why. <_<

I actually wondered about that the night of the show. She was unusually silent about Judd taking so long and not switching out, guess we know why. <_<

I wondered that too...since the previous competition she was whining that the women on her team didn't know what a pick was and making it seem like that was the reason her tribe lost (ya right!). I thought I'd see her again whine that they lost coz Judd was taking so long. Stephanie owes the editors some Christmas presents.

Seems to me the real whiners around here are the haters...Steph haters. Whaaaa! CBS is fixing the game so Steph can win. Whaaaa! Why didn't the vote off Steph this time? Whaaaa! She's too bosy. Whaaaa! Survivors shouldn't get second chances. (Kind of forgetting All-Stars and Pearl Islands are we boys and girls?)

What's the matter babes? Does a strong sexy confident woman scare ya?

Whatever her problems are, she's playing great and you have to appreciate that, if you're honest. B)

Whatever her problems are, she's playing great and you have to appreciate that, if you're honest. B)

Honest??? More like delusional....

Steph sucks...