Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Stephenie LaGrossa

Why can't I this

Why can't I that

Why can't I be on a good tribe...

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch... Whine Whine Whine

Can she be anymore annoying???

Stephanie.... YOU SUCK!!! Deal with it!!

I have to agree with you here. I have never heard so much whining. I hope they voter her out soon.

Whichever of her tribemates who suggested she be voted out last week (can't remember who it was) is now my favorite.

I think that was Jamie. She called him retarded for wanting to *gasp* vote her out

How fast the mighty fall. Wow.

Folks have turned on her faster than Amy's ankle.

I actually don't see her playing much different this time around. She came across a little whiney last time, at times, but you didn't see it as much until after the team was crumbled down. It's not fresh in my mind so I could be wrong.

I do believe however, that it's a matter of perception. She was the underdog last time around. Now, she's the "seasoned" vet.

The fact that she could potentially fall to the same fate is good TV so, I'm sure she's being prompted and edited.

Editing is a powerful tool.

I'll stick by her as a favorite still. She had just better watch her step, boy I'll tell ya.

Why can't I this

Why can't I that

Why can't I be on a good tribe...

Can she be anymore annoying???

Stephanie.... YOU SUCK!!! Deal with it!!

Thank God! I thought I was the only person on the planet that is annoyed by that woman. I was annoyed with her last time around.

Great player? Yes. Great personality? Too much arrogance and whining.

Yah, she's a pretty good player, but her arrogant attitude stinks. She has this whole sense self-entitlement that is really getting on my nerves. I wasn't a fan of hers last year either.

Is it just me, or does anyone else here find her as annoying as I do?

Yah, she's a pretty good player, but her arrogant attitude stinks. She has this whole sense self-entitlement that is really getting on my nerves. I wasn't a fan of hers last year either.

<Raising my hand> I thought she was just ok last year and this year her whining is really a pain. She HAS to go.

Why can't I this

Why can't I that

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard....but it did. I think most men feel this way about women in general....except me of course.........never bitch...never whine......never am psychotic or crazy.....never in denial.......lol

lol she was never one of my faves. I was glad she beat out her whole tribe, but HEY so did Bobby Jon, just one less then Steph, BUT the other team out lasted HER whole team lol

Anyway, I don't find her to be any different this season then last, just a little more self righteous earlier then later like last time. Her not understanding why the tribe debated on voting her out was funny, COME ON GIRL, I would expect it if it were me there.

i really didn't think she was "whinning" too mych last episode, could be worse... i'm still pulling for steph to win this i think shes awsome

as for voting her out, it would be retarded at this point in the game they need her for phsyical challenges while here tribe seems like they are gonna rock the mental challenges they don't have half the physical strength the other team does

i really didn't think she was "whinning" too mych last episode, could be worse... i'm still pulling for steph to win this i think shes awsome

as for voting her out, it would be retarded at this point in the game they need her for phsyical challenges while here tribe seems like they are gonna rock the mental challenges they don't have half the physical strength the other team does

well so far her "physical strength" has not done squat for them...No need to keep her around IMO

please stop doing that..or change your avatar

;)

:P

I'm not allowed to agree if my avatar is Janelle :(:(

lol :D

I'll change mine if you change yours......................I see enough of that with my three year olds lol

edit////is this one better :)

Steph was my favorite Survivor last year and was this year up until she started stomping her feet like a little girl who didn't get her way after her tribe lost the luxury competition. I was disappointd in what I saw of her on Thursday night's show. She did whine, bitch, moan, and groan, and she stated she "deserves" to be on a winning tribe. Why she thinks she is so much more deserving than anyone else I don't know. She has a sense of self-entitlement as the winner of this year's Survivor. If she doesn't want to play on a team, then she should not have come back to particpate in this season's Survivor and should have participated in an individual based game instead. If she can't play nice with others, she deserves to be voted off. Suck it up, Steph, and get over yourself!

I saw this side of Stephenie in the last Survivor after the "merge." So her whiney behavior doesn't suprise me. Again, we don't know how much of her discussion is in response to direct questions by the producers, but time and again, the words are hers no matter how much editing is involved. That still doesn't take away from her competitive side and her will and determination to win. But look around, there are plenty of other Survivor tribe members who posess the same will, determination, and competive drive. They just don't get the amount of camera time as Stephenie does.

I'll be still standing behind the lassie.She DOES keep getting saddled wi' the loser team.Hope that changes for her.I can see how it must be verra frustrating for her.I've also heard others whinnnnnnning about different things.[The other guy doesn't work enough,so & so's tae bossyyyyy,I donna like so & so,they're not building the shelter righttttt....blah blah......]During the competition I was left wi' me mouth hanging open...how inadequate could those other lasses possible have been?Eeeeeeeesh!

Ye go Steph!

B)

She's going...

Going to keep on whining, that is!!! :lol:

She's going...

Going to keep on whining, that is!!! :lol:

If it was obvious they didn't know basketball terms, then she should have used terms they would understand.

Like "Stand over there and defend me so I can try to get the ball, I will then toss it to one of you until I am safe, and then you toss it to me"

Instead she says

"Pike. What you don't know what a PIKE is!!!?? AHHHH!!!!

I like her (In Season1, In Season 2 she whines more than a toddler), but she needs to work on those people skills.

Fraaaaaaaaaaaappppppp..........

I thought it was a 'pick'.As in...obstructing another player with yer body.....

B)

Steph goes....they'll not likely win ANYTHING unless it's sh!thouse luck!hehehe

Can't believe this girl went from my favorite last year to my least favorite now. She actually thinks she deserves to win more than anyone else. And that plea last night. . . "why can't I get on a good winning tribe?"???? HEY STEPH. . . MAYBE IT'S YOU!! You don't have to be there, you know. Last year I thought it was appealing. . . an athletic, capable female beating out her entire tribe. Now she just acts like a know-it-all whiney victim who blames everyone else for the horrible time she's having. Whichever of her tribemates who suggested she be voted out last week (can't remember who it was) is now my favorite.

Jaime. He's my favourite too. Ah I wish he would bring it up again and get Stephanie out. I never really liked her. I always saw her as a whiner.

I DO! I DO!

I found her annoying last season and I was really surprised when I read people say she was their all-time favourite, etc. I just couldn't understand why I only seemed to notice that even though she was physically fit, she was a poor sport because she whined all the time.

This season the whining is getting out of hand. I just can't believe she still pins the "losing" on her tribe and not herself. Steph, you were given a second chance (that no other Survivor contestant was given..except Bobby Jon) and here you are losing again. Perhaps it's not them but you.

If I was on that Yaxha tribe, I would have been like Jamie and suggested voting her out because she already had a shot at the Survivor game.

I say vote her out now...or it will be difficult to vote her out once there's a merge.

Jaime. He's my favourite too. Ah I wish he would bring it up again and get Stephanie out. I never really liked her. I always saw her as a whiner.

I DO! I DO!

I found her annoying last season and I was really surprised when I read people say she was their all-time favourite, etc. I just couldn't understand why I only seemed to notice that even though she was physically fit, she was a poor sport because she whined all the time.

This season the whining is getting out of hand. I just can't believe she still pins the "losing" on her tribe and not herself. Steph, you were given a second chance (that no other Survivor contestant was given..except Bobby Jon) and here you are losing again. Perhaps it's not them but you.

If I was on that Yaxha tribe, I would have been like Jamie and suggested voting her out because she already had a shot at the Survivor game.

I say vote her out now...or it will be difficult to vote her out once there's a merge.

Completely agree. If they don't take her out before merge, then the others may have an inclination to possibly like her from how they view her in the past season. Although the other tribe has the alpha males, can't see her bossing them around too long.

And you were right about the basketball term, can you tell I am not fluent in basketball terms... Luckily I wasn't there, they would have booted my rear out (for kicking her ass after getting tired of her whining!).

Just kidding people!!! ;) kinda...

:lol:

I'm a huge Stephenie fan. Think she's a strong player, and I enjoy watching her. Hoping she gets a chance to really prove herself this time around.

Happy Viewing!!!

Looks like Jamie's siding with Steph now so she may make it to the merge after all. Depending on how well her team does lol

yeah I se her making the merge now :( she played Judd good though got to give her that

Guest ranster627

Well I am back to flip-flopping ... I actually liked her tonight with her calling in the boat and coming through with the club toss ... the only whining she did was when Jeff questioned her, but he led that question ...