Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Stephenie LaGrossa

I started one of the chicken threads, and to be very clear, it was NOT a Stephanie thread, not once did I mention her, there were 4 of them at that point, it was a question on whether or not it was the right thing to do.

Is it too late to give a write-in vote for Rupert?

Och!Doona worry Steph......I still think you played better than Twiggy and it was typical sore losers that picked the one they were less screwed o'er by.Ye would be thinkin people would after several seasons,understand it's a backstabbing game & quit whinning(Judd,Lydia etc.)

I be agreein' with ye wholeheartedly, Scottish! Och!

Is it too late to give a write-in vote for Rupert?

:lol::lol::lol:

I like your avatar Neb!

Of course you do! I'm trying to figure out how you're able to see it with your nose so far up his ass, though! :rolleyes:

I wasn't exactly the biggest Steph fan this time around, but I have to admit the final two was the most deserving. Danni played a good game, and came on when she needed to. I'm having trouble remembering any other time in Survivor history when a member of the 'outnumbered' tribe won the way she did - on her own merits, and playing the 'outwit, outplay, outlast' to the fullest. In the end, that is why, if I were on the jury, I would have picked her over Steph. I certainly wouldn't have passed over Steph for the lame ass 'she lied reason' because that is just part of the game! :)

I don't buy this "Oh she knows she is playing for second" SHe is there to win and is doing a crappy job going for the win.

Yes...she did SUCH a crappy job.......and how many ppl did she beat out to get in that final 2 seat? Yeah....lol.

Yes...she did SUCH a crappy job.......and how many ppl did she beat out to get in that final 2 seat? Yeah....lol.

Yeah wasn't she there to win she FAILED!!!

I wasn't exactly the biggest Steph fan this time around, but I have to admit the final two was the most deserving. Danni played a good game, and came on when she needed to. I'm having trouble remembering any other time in Survivor history when a member of the 'outnumbered' tribe won the way she did - on her own merits, and playing the 'outwit, outplay, outlast' to the fullest. In the end, that is why, if I were on the jury, I would have picked her over Steph. I certainly wouldn't have passed over Steph for the lame ass 'she lied reason' because that is just part of the game! :)

Hey there was a time, when there was an all girl allaiance and the guy from the other tribe snuck up and won. about 3 or 4 survivors ago

That was Chris on Survivor Vanuatu which was Survivor 9...

Here's a picture of Steph when she was a child... I think she was cute...

stephkid.jpg

Nah, that can't be Steph -- she doesn't have any food in her hand or mouth! LMAO!! Okay, it does look like her though.

WOW she even looks evil back then

I agree, Crappy. And not to take anything away from Danni - she did a great job - obviously, lol. I just think Steph was better - not that it matters. The only thing that matters is what the jury thought.

Steph did an awesome job to get to the final two. She should be proud!

STEPHANIE...not Danni made TV Guide this week.hehehe

Cuz TV Guide couldn't afford Danni's rate...

Steph did it for a half eaten pork chop...

Well, it must be always about me - at least in your eyes, Mo. That's usually the only time I see you post - in reply to my comments. :P

Phil, cute?? Ewwwww! Now, Jeff Probst is adorable - have to agree with you there!

As far as Neb - I never said I hated him - this is a forum to post your opinion and my opinion is usually the opposite of his - just because someone doesn't agree with someone or respect them doesn't mean they hate them, Mo. I don't hate people - it's a horribly destructive emotion!

you have to love someone to hate them. hate is just love gone bad

Cuz TV Guide couldn't afford Danni's rate...

Steph did it for a half eaten pork chop...

Aye...Danni's free....that skinny THING doona eat!Ye'd be thinkin wi' a mouth that big she'd be happy tae stick a bluidy watermelon in it whole & chew away....

Aye...Danni's free....that skinny THING doona eat!Ye'd be thinkin wi' a mouth that big she'd be happy tae stick a bluidy watermelon in it whole & chew away....

could someone please translate

The heart of the ocean is where I will put my Thumb :blink: For the thumb is the key to the Oceans Legs

hehe get it?? Oceans Legs :P

Courtesy of: AOL CELEBRETY, PEOPLE NEWS

Survivor's Stephenie LaGrossa Gets Married

Friday Jul 07, 2006 10:00pm EST

michael_ward.jpg

Ward and LaGrossa

CREDIT: JACKSON LEE / SPLASH

Survivor: Palau and Guatemala castaway Stephenie LaGrossa wed her longtime boyfriend, high-school history teacher Michael Ward, 33, on Friday in Seaside Heights, N.J., the Jersey Shore town where they first met.

The wedding had a beach theme, with the motto "Life's a Beach" printed on fans, drink stirrers and candles. "We're huge beach people," LaGrossa, 26, tells PEOPLE. "He loves to surf. I love the beach. We wanted to definitely have something on the beach."

Guests included Palau winner Tom Westman and Guatemala champ Danni Boatwright.

LaGrossa, a former pharmaceutical sales rep who now models and makes TV and personal appearances, grew up in a suburb of Philadelphia and now lives in Toms River, N.J.

She was a fan favorite on 2005's Survivor: Palau, in which she outlasted every one of her Ulong tribemates and even fended for herself in their desolate camp. But when she joined the competing Koror tribe, she was voted off the island.

Later that year, she competed again on Survivor: Guatemala, a reunion show in which she went up against other competitors from previous seasons. She made it to the final two, but ultimately lost the $1 million prize to Boatwright, a Kansas beauty queen.

While on Palau, she received a romantic