Jem

Stephenie LaGrossa

Stephenie LaGrossa

stepheniela1cl.jpg

Date Of Birth: December 6, 1979.

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Marital Status: Single

Biography

One of five siblings born to Stephen and Marguerite, Stephenie LaGrossa is the youngest and only girl of the family to grow up in Briarcliff, Glenolden, a suburb of Pennsylvania. She graduated from Archbishop Prendergast High School, where she played varsity lacrosse, field hockey and swimming. After graduating, she attended Temple University in Philadelphia before transferring to Monmouth University in Long Branch, New Jersey. She played Division One Lacrosse at both universities and was a four-year starter. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with concentrations in marketing and management. She currently works as a territory sales representative for a pharmaceutical sales company and bartends part-time.

LaGrossa enjoys yoga, Pilates, water sports and going to the beach. She describes herself as relentless, persuasive, extremely competitive, dramatic and friendly. She is most proud of being offered athletic and academic scholarships to two different universities and purchasing her own home when she was 23 years old. An avid lacrosse player in college, LaGrossa won many awards signifying her outstanding athleticism and leadership. At Monmouth University, she was the team captain her senior year, made the NEC Academic Honor Roll and the Dean's List. In addition, LaGrossa was a three-time NEC All-Conference selection, NEC Scholar/Athlete Award recipient and Female Athlete of the Year Nominee.

LaGrossa is currently an active member of the Monmouth University Blue and White Club and continually involves herself with local high schools and Monmouth University to help coach local clinics.

LaGrossa has been dating her boyfriend, Michael, for six years. She lives in Tom's River, New Jersey.

Source

What is going ON???!!! Bobby Jon and Stephenie? I am lost. How come this isn't on the CBS site? I have no clue :(

OK, I just went to your Source and read it. So are Bobby Jon and Stephenie competing or just helping? Because it would not be fair I think as they have experienced survivor while the others hadn't (in another all stars yes, but not with new players)

I am so glad that Steph is returning. She was my fav player last year. She is excellent at challenges and was unfortunately placed on the suckiest team to ever grace Survivor.

By them constantly losing challenges and having to vote off their own people, it allowed the other teams strength to remain. She was like a sacrificial lamb once she got there. No chance at all. I'm sure thats why they are letting her (and Bobby Jon) return.

Usually when teams merge, there are 3 or 4 from each team....allowing for some sort of equality in alliances. That wasn't the case with her. I hope she kicks ass this year.

It will be interesting to see how long she lasts given the natural animosity she will recieve from her team mates regarding her previous Survivor stunt. If they are smart they will align with her. She knows the ropes......knows about getting food and stuff. They need to keep her around.

I'm guessing that they will make her the 'leader' of one tribe and Bobby Jon will lead the other......of course, I haven't read all of the spoilers yet....so I could be way off.

i so hope bobby john and steph both make it to the merge this year, they were 2 of my favorite players last year (although last year had alot of likable people) but i'm afraid because they will be looked at as strong players they will be a big target sometime before the merge, also i think steph should naturally take the leader role in her tribe but i'm afraid of bobby john taking the lead in his tribe, although he has a great work ethic and was a generally nice guy.... he wasn't always the brightest bulb in the box.....

steph is probably gonna be my favorite to win it because i too am originally from philly and i was also born in '79 hehe

What is going ON???!!!  Bobby Jon and Stephenie?  I am lost.  How come this isn't on the CBS site?  I have no clue  :(

OK, I just went to your Source and read it.  So are Bobby Jon and Stephenie competing or just helping?  Because it would not be fair I think as they have experienced survivor while the others hadn't (in another all stars yes, but not with new players)

I totally agree with Diamond.Its no fair to the other players if they are playing cause they do have a lot experience compared to the other players..I mean they way they lived on survivor last yr with hardly eating a crappy living arrangments.But I also do believe that if they are players they will really be voted out first.But dont get me wrong though.I think Steph played great last yr.It was just unfortunate that she played on a sucky team...lol

Guest BBHoser

My favourite Survivor ever...

great to hear

Steph is an extreme competitor wi or wi'out Survivor experience.That's obviously just her nature.I'd watch her on any show any given day.She's got what so many other reality show people lack.............ability tae be interesting!

KILT FLASH for Steph!

Guest DenimPerzina

MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!! I love her! I can't wait to watch her and review every episode! I hope she wins this year! ps. you looked hot at the voting ceremony.

If you ever see this please send me an email or private message! Just say hi or something. :D I'm 23 about to turn 24 and single. Love you stephanie.

I just love Stephenie. It is great to see her on the show again - and sooo great to see her team win the immunity challenge tonight!!! :D

Guest Climbergirl1
What is going ON???!!! Bobby Jon and Stephenie? I am lost. How come this isn't on the CBS site? I have no clue :(

OK, I just went to your Source and read it. So are Bobby Jon and Stephenie competing or just helping? Because it would not be fair I think as they have experienced survivor while the others hadn't (in another all stars yes, but not with new players)

I agree with you Diamond. if they are smart, they will vote her out early :rolleyes:

I just love Stephenie. It is great to see her on the show again - and sooo great to see her team win the immunity challenge tonight!!!

I so agree with you, I was so happy that she finally got a win g015.gif , she certainly deserved it!

I don't think it would be smart to vote Steph & Bobby Jon off too early, they really can learn from them, as long as Bobby Jon starts to feel better.

Stephenie LaGrossa cancelled her wedding plans to do Survivor again!

From In Touch Magazine

stephmich1zd.jpg

When Stephenie LaGrossa returned home from Survivor: Palau in December, she and her boyfriend, Michael Ward, started shopping for engagement rings. Then she got invited to take part in the hit show's next series, IN Guatemala! "I couldn't go and play the game again with a Wedding hanging over my head," laughs Steph, 25. "So we stopped shopping for the ring." But as soon as she came home in August, the hunt resumed. "When I got back, Michael asked me to show him the kinds of rings I liked."

Steph predicts that she and Michael, 32, will be engaged before the Survivor: Guatemala finale in December. Until then, she will keep busy with a new addition to the family: Bebe, the three month old puppy she adopted immediately after her return. "I had wanted a puppy for so long," she says. "I bought her as soon as I got home. I deserve it after Survivor twice in one year."

steph18eq.jpg

Why can't I this

Why can't I that

Why can't I be on a good tribe...

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch... Whine Whine Whine

Can she be anymore annoying???

Stephanie.... YOU SUCK!!! Deal with it!!

I'm looking for the absolutely perfect pic of Stephenie for my computer screen background...any suggestions???

And what do you plan on doing while looking at the "perfect pic of Stephenie" on your computer? Ewww.

Guest ranster627
Why can't I this

Why can't I that

King .. her attitude will be her downfall ... and I am a fan!

Why can't I this

Why can't I that

well slap me and call me willy me and King agree on something

so is steph offially the biggest loser on Survivor?

Hey Willy, She sure is!!

Yes...I cant flippin stand her man...whine whine whine...and tonight was more of the same...

Wow, it is so different to agree with some of you.

When Survivor premeired I was so happy to see Steph and Bobby Jon. I really like them both, but liked Steph the most. I thought she was a hell of a woman and that perhaps she wouldn't make the same mistakes she may have made on Palau. (I am having a Brain Freeze and can't think of any, but she did make some mistakes).

But after only 3 shows and three hours of whining, I am hoping to see her get back to that cute puppy of hers. (I read about her new pup in an earlier post.)

I am beginning to think that if it continues, then she will bring this team down with her constant bitching. Maybe she only speaks her mind in front of the camera. I hope for her sake that she vents in private and not with the group.

If they continue to vote off the less physically fit players, and Jeff made a point to let them know that it may not be the best strategy, then I think she is LUCKY that her team has some intelligent players. (Judgeing from the bios only.) I am wondering how she will contribute to the puzzle, question, and popularity challenges.

But her cockyness and her whining have significantly altered my view of. She pins everything on the tribe, I have noticed. And yes, the weaker players are a liability in physical challenges, but so is hissing and booing them.

Instead of praising and giving constructive critism of the others in her tribe, it is poor me, poor me, poor me, I am stuck on a crappy team, poor me.

She is acting like a bully. :unsure:

She needs to realize this is not Survivor: Stephanie Edition, but Survivor. One of the qualities you need to have, if you don't win every immunity challenge, is to outwit. I think she can possibly outplay, but not outlast. Her cockyness, I am better then you all because I am Super Stephanie attitude, may be her downfall. The other team seems to be full of Alpha Males and if she makes it to merge, I wonder how they will recieve her. Since they don't like the Nurse barking orders, I can't imagine they will like Steph whine, boo, and hiss at them.

Yes, I went through exactly the same thing. First being excited she was coming back and getting another chance, and now a little upset with her for being so critical of the less-athletic people, and whiny about her team always sucking.

After seeing her continue to lose yet again with a totally different group of people, I'm starting to wonder if that is the problem - her not using the best criteria to vote off members, her dividing the team into the athletic versus the non-athletic and injured. (Although, in retrospect - getting rid of Morgan last week instead of Rafe seems to have been the right choice. Rafe really ponied up with a goal and an assist during the immunity challenge!)

Yeah, and she's only so-so bright not super bright. She didn't do so great at those word and shape puzzles in Palao.

Can't believe this girl went from my favorite last year to my least favorite now. She actually thinks she deserves to win more than anyone else. And that plea last night. . . "why can't I get on a good winning tribe?"???? HEY STEPH. . . MAYBE IT'S YOU!! You don't have to be there, you know. Last year I thought it was appealing. . . an athletic, capable female beating out her entire tribe. Now she just acts like a know-it-all whiney victim who blames everyone else for the horrible time she's having. Whichever of her tribemates who suggested she be voted out last week (can't remember who it was) is now my favorite.