Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Bobby Jon Drinkard

You know I am mad about them letting two survivors come back, do an all stars or all new... I do like to razz Bobby Jesus, but I do respect the guy.. He has a good attitude out there, he doesn't give up or whine very much... and he

Bobby Jon seemed so naive on Survivor Palau. He seems more like a "man" in Guatamala. I was suprised when he made the comment about the nurse barking at him, I was shocked.

He grew a set of balls since the last show, which is good. But I do hope that he doesn't lose those qualities that made him seem like a sweet guy in Palau.

I am happy that he is fitting in with his tribe and has not made anymore dumb comments about "getting another chance at the million". When he said that I was screaming at my tv (well not reallly, but I was thinking about it). He should have said "I am happy to have this opportunity and hope that my team members know I will give it my all in contributing to the tribe." But to say another chance at the mill... What was he thinking! (sorry guys, but like some men, he wasn't thinking before he opened his mouth.)

I'm really pissed off at his & Blake's comments about Margaret. The woman nursed both of them when they couldn't even stand up!!! Have a little gratitude, for god's sake. I'm not saying they should never vote her off. . . it's their "how-quickly-they-forget" attitude towards her that bothered me. And how stupid did they guys sound when they said that they were there to have fun?? Since when has Survivor ever been considered fun?

I'm really pissed off at his & Blake's comments about Margaret. The woman nursed both of them when they couldn't even stand up!!! Have a little gratitude, for god's sake. I'm not saying they should never vote her off. . . it's their "how-quickly-they-forget" attitude towards her that bothered me. And how stupid did they guys sound when they said that they were there to have fun?? Since when has Survivor ever been considered fun?

I think you need to have a little fun when there. With all the stress and heat and lack of food, you need times to cut loose and have fun.

As for Margaret she is using being a nurse to get herself in the game. I say screw it vote her out..if you get truly sick they have medical staff around :)

Ol Bobby Jon could use a round or tae wi Miss Manners.

Hocks loogies..farts..burps like a hog caller..sounds like he crawled oot from underneath a trailor...and smells like someone's a$$.

Bluidy shame he's so cute.....maybe he's still salvageable......hmmmmm

*busts oot her Man Repair Kit*

:lol:

My Bobby Jon moment of tonites show.... was during the re-caps when he was having his Bathroom Break Conference ...... and then shook hands on it :o

(guess that just male bonding ?)

Has anyone noticed he is like reverting to a cave man? He has changed so much, even Steph said he's weird.

i cant believe bobby jon voted for blake!!!!!!!

well, when CBS updates its videos for week 5, we can hear it straight from BJ's mouth

I gotta say that caveboy sure has heart and is putting all he has into this game... I give him credit for that...

I also think he hates Steph as much as I do too!!!

At first I wasn't happy about both of them coming back but Bobby Jesus has earned my respect in deserving his spot... He is ok in my book!!

I wouldn't even mind if he stumbled across the hidden idol...

I gotta say that caveboy sure has heart and is putting all he has into this game... I give him credit for that...

I also think he hates Steph as much as I do too!!!

At first I wasn't happy about both of them coming back but Bobby Jesus has earned my respect in deserving his spot... He is ok in my book!!

I wouldn't even mind if he stumbled across the hidden idol...

Fianally you see the light LOL

He gained my respect during his interview on Survivor Live last season, as crazy as he can get, The guy truly does have heart.

as crazy as he can get, The guy truly does have heart.

True that!!

He gained my respect during his interview on Survivor Live last season, as crazy as he can get, The guy truly does have heart.

B-J rocks. I want him and steph to be in the final two. He would get the money hands down. Neb, as much as ya hate steph, she did help out B-J after he asked her to get him to the jury. and they hugged ....lol. It was kinda nice to see. These two are definatly in the survivor History Books

. and they hugged ....lol. It was kinda nice to see.

She was just feeling his back in order to find the best spot to stick the knife...

lol.

didnt she tell him though that he was next though, after brandon?? i mean, he knows. There no backstabbing.

She was just feeling his back in order to find the best spot to stick the knife...

LOL!!!! I completely agree with you!

My question is (i thought about it on my lunch break ...lol) since when did steph have an alliance or be on a tribe with bobby jon to make aggrements to stab him in the back with ya know? Theyve never had an alliance or even been on the same tribe, even during the mix up. Theyve got thier own agendas and they both seem to know and understand that, especially after the talk abd hug in the rain they had.

B-J rocks. I want him and steph to be in the final two. He would get the money hands down. Neb, as much as ya hate steph, she did help out B-J after he asked her to get him to the jury. and they hugged ....lol. It was kinda nice to see. These two are definatly in the survivor History Books

do you honestly think Stephanie did what she did for Bobby Jon? LOL No she knows that they bith have a target on their backs, since they both have allready had their chance the longer she keeps BJ around the longer she stays around. Because they see him as a bigger threat. Aint nothing wrong with that but her on her high horse is getting a little tired

her high horse is getting a little tired

Let's send her to the glue factory...

Bobby Jon annoys me the most out of all the whinners and complainers. "I chwenty eight year ode" seems to be his favorite phrase when someone says something to him he doesn't like. Granted Jaime and Judd are jerks but at least their alliance is solid enough for them to do smack talking. Bobby Jon needs to just concentrate on winning the imuniity necklace or find the free one and use that to try to build an alliance with Gary and Danni and the two worthless players Lydia and Rafe to have any sorta chance. Jaime has psyched him out and he's fallen hook line and sinker.

do you honestly think Stephanie did what she did for Bobby Jon? LOL No she knows that they bith have a target on their backs, since they both have allready had their chance the longer she keeps BJ around the longer she stays around. Because they see him as a bigger threat. Aint nothing wrong with that but her on her high horse is getting a little tired

yeah, i didnt think of it that way.

B) I like Jamie.He's good at headgames.Evil's good.......hehehe...

Again we agree. It is good strategy on Steph's part - but is the rest of the tribe that clueless they don't see through it???