Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Bobby Jon Drinkard

Tenth person voted out and first member of the jury.

Bobby Jon Drinkard

bobbyjon2vv.jpg

Date Of Birth: May 10, 1977

Hometown: Santa Monica, CA

Marital Status: Single

Biography

Born and raised in Troy, Alabama, Bobby Jon Drinkard graduated from Charles Henderson High School, where he lettered in football. He was also a member of the Future Farmers of American for four years. After high school, Drinkard was accepted at Troy State University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Relations/Print Journalism in 2003. He was previously employed as a personal trainer, lifeguard and farmer.

In the Spring of 2003, Drinkard was voted Alabama's most eligible bachelor by Cosmopolitan Magazine. He enjoys hunting, fishing, lifting weights, running, going to concerts and reading the bible. He describes himself as determined, bold and righteous. His perfect day begins with a workout, followed by fishing and then grilling with family and friends in the evening. His father is his hero because Drinkard believes he leads by example and never complains.

Drinkard is a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.

Currently single, Drinkard moved to Los Angeles in August, 2003 to pursue a modeling career.

Source

jealous much king?  ;)

Jealous that he couldn't start a fire to save his ass??? Jealous that he got beat by a girl??? Jealous that he blew his snot around more than april does???

Nope not jealous... Just disgusted that he is back...

Jealous that he couldn't start a fire to save his ass???  Jealous that he got beat by a girl???  Jealous that he blew his snot around more than april does??? 

Nope not jealous...  Just disgusted that he is back...

Lol..I agree

*Hands Bobby a kleenex*

Even cute rightious guys gotta blow.

I was surprised that he weakened out on that hike....and all the others did fine it seemed. It's probably going to go against him.......but they need to keep him for his knowledge of the game. We'll see if they are smart enough to do that.

I was surprised that he weakened out on that hike....and all the others did fine it seemed. It's probably going to go against him.......but they need to keep him for his knowledge of the game. We'll see if they are smart enough to do that.

I hate to disagree with you but I dont think they need him...previous survivors have made it just fine without previous experience people to help them along...dont get me wrong I hope he stays because I like Bobby Jon...I just think they will get rid of him sooner rather than later...

Yeah, Bobby Jon really broke down there, but then again, all the guys in Nakum did. All of the women were fine after the hike.

I hate to disagree with you but I dont think they need him...previous survivors have made it just fine without previous experience people to help them along...dont get me wrong I hope he stays because I like Bobby Jon...I just think they will get rid of him sooner rather than later...

Well I know they don't NEED him, but he has done this before and could help them out. And no.....you don't hate to disagree with me.......you love to.....admit it. I never liked or disliked him. He was just kind of "there" for me. I was, am, and always will be a Stephanie fan. The girl rocks! I'll be rooting for her over BJ (yes.....that stood for Bobby Jon...get your mind out of the gutter) anyday.

No offence here but there was one out of the five men that did not get sick , in fact remained as tuff as the girls and that was Brandon the Farmer.

that was WILD how all those guys just went down!!!! didnt happen with the other tribe

and GO STEPH!!!!!! for NOT having to go to tribal council for the first time!!!!!! haha

I'd like tae see Bobby 'Upchuck' Jon stay JUST tae give Steph some competition.I think there's got tae be a personal one between them aside from competing wi' the rest of the players.

I'd LOVE tae see Steph win the whole bluidy thing!She's extremely strong and likable!Now,BJ can stick around(long as he's on his own two feet)....as long as he doesn't speak....nice body...but he's sounds dumber than a rock when he opens his mouth!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

i want to see them both make it to merge. se if they work together again

Guest gnomegirl

I'm actually not surprised that he was one of the 4 men down. What really surprised me is that the doctors at CBS cleared both he and Steph to play so soon after their first appearance. All past Survivor contestants talk about the toll the show can have on your body. Elizabeth has made numerous comments about the impact the game has on your health. This season should be really interesting because it sure looked to me like a lot of the tribemates from both sides are already too thin. Several days into this and I see clones of Janu laying around not feeling well.

i want to see them both make it to merge. se if they work together again

This is what I am hoping for too. I love that they brought Bobby Jon and Steph back. Both are tough competitors.

I am not about to dispute the fact that both competitions were grueling & that the guys were definitely dehydrated. But I also questioned the fact whether the 4 of them ate or drank something bad. Not one of the people on the other tribe got sick. Also, if you watched next week's previews, Blake is really sick again. I also wondered whether the thorns from that tree branch had any toxins in them or if he is just getting an infection from the punctures. Any thoughts??

Tina

It's posted about in the Spoilers thread. Don't know if you read them (some people don't like spoilers).

WARNING SPOILERS LINK!

I ended up reading the spoiler after I posted, and I thought the spoiler said only maybe, but then I watched and it wasn't a maybe but...............that was one surprise I wish I hadn't known, i like to be surprised sometimes lol

Love Bobby Jon and all, but I think he made a mistake in announcing "not very many people get a second chance at a million dollars" that might make the others think long and hard.

I am not about to dispute the fact that both competitions were grueling & that the guys were definitely dehydrated. But I also questioned the fact whether the 4 of them ate or drank something bad. Not one of the people on the other tribe got sick. Also, if you watched next week's previews, Blake is really sick again. I also wondered whether the thorns from that tree branch had any toxins in them or if he is just getting an infection from the punctures. Any thoughts??

Tina

I thought the same thing about Blake, I am glad they have Margaret on their team, but hopefully they can get Blake some help.

Like Stargazer, I've been wondering if there was something more at work than dehydration, and I also wondering if there were poisons in the barbs that (Blake?) had in his skin. Anyone with medical insight?

You know I am mad about them letting two survivors come back, do an all stars or all new... I do like to razz Bobby Jesus, but I do respect the guy.. He has a good attitude out there, he doesn't give up or whine very much... and he