Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Judd Sergeant

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Wasn't Judd's wife kind of out of his league, as well? :o Love can be blind. He should get down on his knees and thank her everyday for staying with him, but he is probably like a Fred Flintstone- king of his castle- type.

I thought it was funny when he was showing his wife around acting like he does all this work. All he seemed to do was sit on high up on the pyramid and watch everyone work. I think it was great that he was voted off and knew that he would throw a fit like that. Now to get Stephanie off there and let the game begin....:>

Stephanie was one of the ones I wanted to see make it, but now I do not know. That petty stuff she pulled with Lydia after she got taken out of the "Bust the Jar" reward challenge showed me a lot. I am starting to think she is Judd with tits. BTW: Why the hell did Lydia give her $$$ for the auction?

Judd with tits???? That's the best line on this board. Thanks. I needed that laugh.

Judd with tits???? That's the best line on this board. Thanks. I needed that laugh.

judd with BIGGER tits ....lol

What was it Judd said when casting his vote for Lydia?-"You sang and danced your way right off the island...Adios!" Well let's re-phrase for you, Judd- you bullied and LIED your way right off the island...see ya, man!

Did anyone else notice Judd's twin? I wondered what Judd was doing in his own Family Moment

Lol.. I noticed that guy.

I pointed to him and said something along the lines of "Wow.. he looks exactly like him!"

Does he have a twin? Or is the guy just an older/younger brother?

It was known before the show started that Judd, Cindy, and Jamie had twins... It was also known that the only one you'd see involved in the game was Cindy's...

It was known before the show started that Judd, Cindy, and Jamie had twins... It was also known that the only one you'd see involved in the game was Cindy's...

mmm two Jamie's yum..hopefully his twin is the calm one.

Three sets of twins and they didn't try to pull a Big Brother 5 BS move...strange.

I just have to give props to the people that cast the show. ( something I have rarely even considered) because this guy was a great choice. He was some kind of Fred Flintstone / Archie Bunker combo that could make you so mad, but was still kinda fun to watch. And, as some of you have said -- what a classic Survivor moment -- 'You scumbags -- I hope you all get eaten by a crocodile"!!! I love it!!!

And, while I admire a gracious loser, I like it when they show their true emotions. Especially when they are so extreme, like Judd's. It just boosts that entertainment factor for me!

Can't wait for Judd's questions and comments for the final 2. Something tells me he's not going to calm down between now and then.

...The people left out of the loop seem to always get it in the neck next. Judd was left out of the loop about Jaimie. Now Cindy was left out of the loop on Judd. I think you can tell by the previews that she knows what that means. She better wise up fast or adios Cindy...

Already, as they got up to go back to camp Cindy had this part of your post written all over her face. I really don't see why would they go after Cindy next, when Lydia is the obvious choice...then again...

I didn't like Judd, but... I can't understand what was Stephanie's idea here. As much as I didn't care for it, her alliance with Judd gave her the upperhand over the others, Now that the ground has been leveled, and the rest of her "alliance" knows she can turn on a dime... it's gonna be every man/woman for themselves...Great for the game, but not necessarily for Queen Steph LOL!...

Oh well, I sure hope Dani keeps benefiting from it since she's the one I've decide to root for :D

Already, as they got up to go back to camp Cindy had this part of your post written all over her face. I really don't see why would they go after Cindy next, when Lydia is the obvious choice...then again...

I didn't like Judd, but... I can't understand what was Stephanie's idea here. As much as I didn't care for it, her alliance with Judd gave her the upperhand over the others, Now that the ground has been leveled, and the rest of her "alliance" knows she can turn on a dime... it's gonna be every man/woman for themselves...Great for the game, but not necessarily for Queen Steph LOL!...

Oh well, I sure hope Dani keeps benefiting from it since she's the one I've decide to root for :D

I'm rooting for Rafe now, only because ol' Skeletor is too hard on the eyes...

It does look like Cindy may have her hands full next week. It's amazing how a coat tail rider like Lydia manages to make it far EVERY season.

I have always been a Survivor head but unfortunately I havent really watched this years Survivor. I watched the one yesterday for the first time and I was laughing my ass off. I feel bad about missing most of it...but if it is anything like last night I am going to be watching it....I cant wait to see that guy on the finale...I can imagine what he is going to ask or say....

Good luch scumbags....Now that is priceless... :lol:

I have always been a Survivor head but unfortunately I havent really watched this years Survivor. I watched the one yesterday for the first time and I was laughing my ass off. I feel bad about missing most of it...but if it is anything like last night I am going to be watching it....I cant wait to see that guy on the finale...I can imagine what he is going to ask or say....

Good luch scumbags....Now that is priceless... :lol:

I'm just hoping for another Susan Hawk moment on the finale - and Judd is just the right kind of 'scumbag' to pull it off. :D

what a classic Survivor moment -- 'You scumbags -- I hope you all get eaten by a crocodile"!!! I love it!!!

:lol: I agree I rewound "Scumbags" a few times and laughed everytime

Well I don't read about the contestants before a reality show starts so... obviously it wasn't known to me lol.

And well.. if it was mentioned on the first episode that they had twins.. I totally forgot heh :lol:

As I see it Cindy has lots to worry about. Danni and Rafe will stick together. Lydia will still try to wheel and deal. She will likely make a choice once Immunity is established. Steph will of course have a target on her back and will likely have to suck up to Cindy and Lydia. The coming immunity challenge will decide how the dice tumble from here on in.

Lydia does not have to worry about being voted out. She is the dream partner to take to final 2. Think of her as a smarter and more industrious "Cowboy". NOBODY will vote her to win. All the rest are gamers.

Right now Rafe probably has a big edge with the Jury. That will eventually shift the target to his back.

You may be right. Steph may have messed up taking Judd down. But if she did not vote Judd out it would have been a tie and you know what that means. Steph was pretty much forced to roll with the tide. taking Judd down was not really her idea or plan. It was Danni's. New power on the block!

Now that Judd is gone the game gets interesting. Caveman Judd would have kept ramming the block of votes. That makes it kinda dull.

Remember----even Cowboy got three votes.

And if Lydia's in final two with Stephanie----how many people are gonna vote for somebody that's had two chances to win?

Lydia has gone from being target #1 to slipping so far under the radar you couldn't find her with a shovel.

And Rafe and Danni have emerged as the two biggest threats in the game. If for no other reason than they don't have an enemy on the jury, or in camp either. The only person who could beat either of them if they're in the final two is the other one.

Very interesting-----

Remember----even Cowboy got three votes.

And if Lydia's in final two with Stephanie----how many people are gonna vote for somebody that's had two chances to win?

Lydia has gone from being target #1 to slipping so far under the radar you couldn't find her with a shovel...

Good point...I saw Judd as the best one to take to final two cuz nobody in the jury would give him the money, except for Jamie. If it went down to Lydia and Steph, Lydia would have a chance to win. But... Lydia and anyone else? I don't think so.

...Steph may have messed up taking Judd down. But if she did not vote Judd out it would have been a tie and you know what that means. Steph was pretty much forced to roll with the tide. taking Judd down was not really her idea or plan. It was Danni's. New power on the block!

It was Dani's idea but,as I saw it, she made Steph think it was hers (which was brilliant). I don't think anyone is holding the power right now, everyone is pretty much free to make new alliances to get further in the game...we'll find out on the next episode LOL!

I agree that Rafe is the one who would prolly get all the votes if he makes it to final two, regardless of who gets there with him.

I think it's hysterical that everyone keeps claiming Lydia is flying under the radar, but in the last few posts, Cindy's name was not mentioned one time.

I think it's hysterical that everyone keeps claiming Lydia is flying under the radar, but in the last few posts, Cindy's name was not mentioned one time.

Cuz Lydia is a fugly annoying hag and Cindy is ok...

You're right! I just noticed! Whenever I have thought of the remaining players, I always forget Cindy until I read her name on a post or article. Usually that means to me that the player has not shown any personality throughout the game...but then again...I haven't felt strongly toward any of the players this season one way or the other :mellow: .