what do u think of rafe

I like Rafe a helluva a lot more then Judd, but Danni's my choice

Jerk

Ugly disposition

Despicable

Dishonest

I can go on....But his name is JUDD! :lol:

:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

I like Rafe a helluva a lot more then Judd, but Danni's my choice...

I reaally don't care for Judd (all 'round "ew") and Raffe annoys me for acting like Steph's puppy without needing to. Heck! She should be kissing his butt, he's the one getting immunity!

My choice would also be Danni, but unless Steph points her bamboo scepter at Lydia on the next tribal council(very possible actually) or Danni wins immunity this week, she'll be the one to leave next :(

Edited by Soyyo

At this point what are we left with. Steph is an annoying no it all whiner, Judd is an incoherent jerk, Dani could double as 'skeletor' and Lydia is a 'coaster.' I guess I'm left with Rafe or Cindy, and I don't like the way Steph works Rafe like a puppet.

Who would have thought an IVY leaguer would be so dumb!

SCUMBAGS ?...... Scumbags ?..... SCUMBAGS ?

Bye, bye JUDD

I hope you all get eatin' by a crocidile (sp?)

Scumbags lol

LOL, can't wait to see the jury questions. He starts talking and doesn't stop. :lol:

FINALLY...and dang it the one week I don't put him down for elimination in nebs predictions.

buh bye Judd

LOL, can't wait to see the jury questions. He starts talking and doesn't stop. :lol:

and probably make no sense what so ever

Judd, does this mean Stephanie won't be getting a Christmas card?? I told you not to trust her...

Edited by KingOfRealityTV

I hope you all get eatin' by a crocidile (sp?)

Scumbags lol

What a great comment by Judd! I guess we can say goodbye to the king of the scumbags!

So, who wants to bet on the final episode, when it's time for the 'Juddinator' to ask his question that we get a Susan Hawk moment? Any takers?

I'm so glad he's gone. I was wondering when the team would be smart enough to do this. And he kills me maintaining that he didn't lie during the whole game.

lol@him mad at everyone for voting him out when he was trying to do the same thing to Lydia.

I love seeing the looks on the jury's faces while the drama's taking place on the other side of the fire.

That was just freaking hilarious!!!!

Good lord I'm glad he's gone.

How frickin lame is he saying that whoever is voted off just needs to get over it and it's not a big deal and blah blah BS.

Then BAM

he gets voted off and all of a sudden it's Scumbag this and Scumbag that... LOL what a freakin loser.

Good lord I'm so glad he's gone. I was so afraid that he was going to make it to final 2 as the pawn (the one the other knows they can win against)

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Wasn't Judd's wife kind of out of his league, as well? :o Love can be blind. He should get down on his knees and thank her everyday for staying with him, but he is probably like a Fred Flintstone- king of his castle- type.

I couldn't have said it better than all of you! What a hypocrite! I guess his philosophy is 'everyone should just get over it' unless you're Judd! Judd jumps at the chance to call out others on what he thinks they're doing wrong but he certainly doesn't like being called out on his own especially when it's usually the exact same thing. I'm sure Gary enjoyed last night's episode immensely. Karma . . . it's a bitch! Thank God! I'm so glad he's gone.

Only Judd would lie about not lieing an believe himself.Could be all the hair covering the galoots oo'er testosterone loaded body?Who says his wife's a prize?The lass obviously is a fullblown drinker tae put up wi him!Shudder!Scumbag...hae'nt heard that one since junior high.*headshake*

Today on The CBS Morning Show, Judd is still claiming he didn't lie on the show. When he is reminded about the immunity idol clue he lied about, he says "it's a game. That was strategy". This ass is the biggest hypocrit to hit reality TV. It's not a lie when he does it, and everyone has to deal with being voted off. . . except if it's him, then everyone's a scumbag!

Stephanie's next. . . I hope!

I wonder if Judd's going to attack Gary when he gets to loser's island? he probably blames Gary for outing him. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A LIVE FEED OF THE LOSER'S ISLAND...even for just the first hour. :(

I can't believe his behavior at the action...wait, yes I can. Telling Cindy, "Give me all your money". WTF?? I would have loved to have seen Cindy say "Hell no!" But oh well.

And then what was he thinking asking Lydia not to vite for him. What a PUTZ! What an ASS! What a PUTZY ASS! It was nice to see Lydia's eat shiz-nit smile finally come out when she said "Sure, Judd."

Good bye, Judd...you almost had me rooting for you. Maybe that's why you got booted.

One of the great moments of Survivor. If anybody deserved the blind side it was Judd. I didn't like jaimie either, but at least he took the blind side like a REAL gamer. Judd's over confidence killed him.

Couple of other observations:

The people left out of the loop seem to always get it in the neck next. Judd was left out of the loop about Jaimie. Now Cindy was left out of the loop on Judd. I think you can tell by the previews that she knows what that means. She better wise up fast or adios Cindy

Lydia is the prime "weak" link that everyone is drooling about taking to the end. Her stock keeps going up for 2nd place

Stephanie was one of the ones I wanted to see make it, but now I do not know. That petty stuff she pulled with Lydia after she got taken out of the "Bust the Jar" reward challenge showed me a lot. I am starting to think she is Judd with tits. BTW: Why the hell did Lydia give her $$$ for the auction?

Rafe better get a little bit more of an edge or he could find himself on the outs. I can see him stuck with only Danni. He better get Lydia on side quick. I don't think he can stay passive and win this.

How frickin lame is he saying that whoever is voted off just needs to get over it and it's not a big deal and blah blah BS.

Then BAM

LMAO.... wonder how that statement will taste when he has to eat it over and over again ^_^

(if some of them hadn't made up their minds up til that point..... bet THAT clinched the deal)