Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Judd Sergeant

Judd is very annoying. I hope he is the next to go!!

After the merge and when they realize they dont need him anymore....Then we can say bye bye and uh....TOLD U SO!!!! What a jerk!!!!

Judd's not going anywhere for a while. He's too valuable to Nakum being the only other guy. But like someone else said, once the tribes merge, he's going to rub someone the wrong way and get booted off. Margaret was stupid for trying to confront him like that though, it only got her voted off in the end.

Judd had better learn to control his mouth real fast...Yaxha will not put up with it for long....he will find his butt walking down that path without his torch.

I know where I'd be liking tae see Judd put his torch...................... B)

I saw the previews of next weeks show. Judd is going off on some guy. I just caught the last part of it, but it kinda looked like Jamie. It coulda been Bobby Jon, though.

And now that they're merged, Judds strength becomes a liability. It's just one more reason to vote him out.Now is the time when people have to start playing the "outwit" card.

And from what I've seen so far, Judd is kind of a half-wit. :lol:

Just saw last nights show. I take back what I said about Jamie being a little smarter than Judd. Neither one of them seems to have a brain.

Either it was the NyQuil or my feelings for the big ape have changed. After the "pick-em off" comments, i really expected him to sit & eat and not compete. I think he knows everytime he does not win immunity, his back is prime for Steph-is-me's dagger.

Now that Brandon, my sleeper, is gone and Wafe & Cindy disappointing me, I may have to start rooting for a Judd finale...OMG, I think I've overdoes on NyQuil.

Oh well, Go Monkey-Judd!!!

Judd, Judd, Judd... WTF were you thinking??? First you tell everyone but the Queen Bitch "Duuuuh, the idol is on the ground"... Only to pull your head out of your ass and openly look in the trees for it with no tact whatsoever

This is definetly the "neanderthal" survivor. I don't know who is worse, Jamie, Bobby Jon or Judd. At least Bobby Jon tried to keep some dignity intact. :blink:

Judd's a walking set of testicals wi' shoes.

Take tha' visual!

The only thing I liked about Judd was that when I was about to feel sorry for Jamie this week, I was mad with Judd for not inviting Jamie to the table to eat. But I was glad after I saw Jamie lie on Gary to try and save his own butt. Jamie went up to Gary and told him to vote for Bobby Jon...Jamie turned it around and said that Gary was going to vote him out!!! what a weasle!!!!! So I am glad he only ate the nuts and the boil dirty water!!!!

The only thing I liked about Judd was that when I was about to feel sorry for Jamie this week, I was mad with Judd for not inviting Jamie to the table to eat. But I was glad after I saw Jamie lie on Gary to try and save his own butt. Jamie went up to Gary and told him to vote for Bobby Jon...Jamie turned it around and said that Gary was going to vote him out!!! what a weasle!!!!! So I am glad he only ate the nuts and the boil dirty water!!!!

I was a little confused with Jamie's behavior last night. What was he trying to accomplish, exactly, with the Gary thing?

Doona forget Judd's ridiculous lie bout' the idol being on the ground.Then he wanders circles lookin up?*eyeroll*At least Jamie is somewhat eyecandy........hehehe

i didn't see last night's episode, but i just need to know...

WTF, Judd?? Why do you think you can trust Stephanie? Jamie is putting himself into the "most annoying/ least liked" category, so your use in the final 2 is little.

EVIL MONKEY...wake up!!

Man, that Gary's a mans' man, man. I mean, I try to be a man, but I lose it, but that mans' a real mans' man, man-----

Sheesh, Judd----STFU!!!!!

Judd, how many times can you say man in one sentance man!

Man, that Gary's a mans' man, man. I mean, I try to be a man, but I lose it, but that mans' a real mans' man, man-----

Sheesh, Judd----STFU!!!!!

:lol: Lmao

The look on Judd's face when Jamie was voted off, was one of those 'PRICELESS' moments! He was taken more by surprise than Jamie. What an oaf!

Man, at least Gary got a parting shot at Judd, man, by outing him, man, about his lie concerning the idol, man. :P I liked the looks on some of the faces of his tribemates.

Jerk

Ugly disposition

Despicable

Dishonest

I can go on....But his name is JUDD! :lol:

if Danni does not make it I will go with Judd. I just hate the others too much to root for them

what do u think of rafe