Jem

Judd Sergeant

Judd Sergeant

juddsergeant8me.jpg

Date Of Birth: September 13, 1970

Hometown: Ridgefield, NJ

Marital Status: Married

Biography

Judd Sergeant is a soon-to-be 35-year-old hotel doorman from Ridgefield, New Jersey.

Source

I really hope Judd proves to be as entertaining as I think he'll be. I'm sure an out of shape NYC door man will play this game in a unique and fun way. I hope it's true.

I'll go ahead and put it out there right now.

Judd is my dark horse. B)

Boy he just kinda jumped out at me as someone who could be very entertaining I really hope he doesn't disapoint me

I really hope Judd proves to be as entertaining as I think he'll be. I'm sure an out of shape NYC door man will play this game in a unique and fun way. I hope it's true.

I'll go ahead and put it out there right now.

Judd is my dark horse. B)

from what i hear, he is very entertaining....he lives in the town next to me and went to school with my brother in law.. (i think my brother in law dated judd's sister in highschool)

i can see him going farrrrrrr

Guest ranster627

I hope he goes far away ... something about him didn't sit well with me, but I will wait a couple of more shows and base my opinion on more ... just my gut instinct said I wouldn't like him ...

Guest ranster627

he sure was stubborn and cost his tribe the win by taking too long ... he should have stepped aside at the throwing ...

That is so true Ranster he did take to long , with the I want to be the hero , but dang he looks and sounds like my son in law or soon to be one , lol. I want to like him I guess cause of that.

PS : the Son in Law is not as big (Yet) lol

I thought he took too much time as well, but the only thing he proved today is that Steph and Jamie can make him do whatever they want him to do even though he also proved that he can't be trusted after turning on his former teammates

I agree and am suprised the rest of the team didn't think he may have lost immunity for them.

There are tribes within tribes right now and they need to come together and work as a team or they will lose everything.

I hope some one gets a video recording to the beating of the chest aka King Kong impressionation or that CBS adds it so I can show it to my son in law , lol.

I hope some one gets a video recording to the beating of the chest aka King Kong impressionation or that CBS adds it so I can show it to my son in law , lol.

I'll have the video posted on the Survivor fan page tonight (a little later) but I'll let you know so you can show him. That was so funny. :lol:

Spoiler Reference below :blush::P

If I hadn't seen the spoiler stuff about how far he gets in the game, I would have thought not sticking with his team would have been a really bad move.

It's funny how the politics work in this game because it kind of seemed like they lost the immunity challenge because he insisted on being the 'hero' for the team even though his aim kind of sucked. Although who's to say whether any of the other team members could have done any better. Plus they only have two guys on their team - is that right? Hmmm.

PS I know Jeff Probst isn't everybody's cup 'o tea, but I like him especially when he gives those pointers at the end of tribal counsel saying stuff like 'each time you switch alliances you become less easier to trust'

this guy is a dufus!!

Got that right.... I Don't mind losing him from the team but I am not very happy about getting Gary and amy on trade... at least the core is still together... Danni, Bobby-Jesus, Blake and Brandon...

Got that right.... I Don't mind losing him from the team but I am not very happy about getting Gary and amy on trade... at least the core is still together... Danni, Bobby-Jesus, Blake and Brandon...

Actually I like the new Yaxha even more then i liked the old Nakum. I don't mind Gary and Amy and I hope they prove to be assets to their new tribe. At least the new Yaxha got hard workers from the old Yaxha.

Man, what a frickin' idiot, man...you know, man?

I was pleading for them to vote this overgrown monkey out...what a bully and loudmouth! I especially liked when he was asking everyone whether he listens, then interrupting them and NOT listening when they tried to answer!

Man, I'm not unsportsmanship, man...I give 120%, man!

Uh, do you even know what sportsmanship is?

I think he was more vocal and what not last night, and going on and on, because he had a few beers in him. #1 his endorphins are up being in the sun and excersizing, and #2, they havent had much food, and havent had beer in a while, so im sure it hit him a little bit

I'm embarrassed to be from the same state as Judd. He lives 2 towns away and I really wanted to root for this guy. I can't stand him after last night. He's a loud-mouthed, ignorant, overgrown child who's a legend in his own mind.

With him & Stephanie on the same team, I'm hoping a Tsunami just wipes out the entire Nakum camp!

Please don't let him win. Please, please, please.......

What a loser! I loved how Margaret goaded him last night into demonstrating to the country what a freak he really is. I think she enjoyed his tantrum more than I did. Knowing she was leaving that night she seized the opportunity to cut the big boy down and expose him as a moronic buffoon.

Class versus Crass (or Ass?). I loved the showdown.

Big + Beer = DUMB

Actually I donna think Judd needs any alcohol tae come off as an overgrown loud redneck sort of chap.

I'm guessing his arse & back has tons of hair on it.**shudder**

I'm also guessing they kept him for brute strength & because his walnut sized brain's easily manipulated.

**Tosses Judd a banana**

Please don't let him win. Please, please, please.......

What a loser! I loved how Margaret goaded him last night into demonstrating to the country what a freak he really is. I think she enjoyed his tantrum more than I did. Knowing she was leaving that night she seized the opportunity to cut the big boy down and expose him as a moronic buffoon.

Class versus Crass (or Ass?). I loved the showdown.

Not that I disagree with you about Judd - entirely - but who's the real moron here? Did Margaret think that would keep her in the game? Maybe she should've tried to be a little nicer and she might not have been voted off. At least Judd has some kind of a strategy - to align himself with Steph, Judd and the rest of the old Xaxha (sp?) tribe. What was Margaret's plan? To get voted off? Worked great!

Judd is a kind of a pea-brain, but at least he'll be good for a few hilarious quotes."I'm not unsportsmanship!" is already a classic-----