Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Lydia Morales

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(Ivy @ Nov 19 2005, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think she'll be going anywhere soon. A newborn kitten is more threatening than her. She might have caused them to lose the reward, and could do that to someone else, but immunity is what they should be focusing on at this point in the game.
Think of all the players who made it to the final two, who didn't play especially smart, or strong. Ve-something...Lil, Kim J. Jenna M. Sandra..... and of just these few, 3 were the big winners! I know some of you will disagree with some of these players as being weak, but I really can't think of any particular strategy, except to lay low and let others play hard, both mentally and physically. I'm sure there are many more to add to the list too.
So yeah, we can probably look forward to Lydia being in the final 2. And when asked about her strategy, I'm sure it will be something BRILLIANT! huh.gif
If these weaker players make it to the merge --- they've got it made!
ps... I'd just like to add that I do NOT think she's a troll face. I have nothing against her -- she seems like a nice enough lady. I just don't like it when players like her just seem to be along for the ride. I would rather watch those who play hard, mentally and physically, and have the skills to do it.

I also hate these 'coasters!' I hope you're wrong on this one Ivy, but somehow, I think you will be right. What a pity - another lame ass in the final two! tongue.gif

Flo

Flo

• Pip
  • 704 posts
QUOTE(Ivy @ Nov 19 2005, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So yeah, we can probably look forward to Lydia being in the final 2. And when asked about her strategy, I'm sure it will be something BRILLIANT! huh.gif
If these weaker players make it to the merge --- they've got it made!

Yeah another lameass that can figure out a quick answer about strategy , having of course by that time, 20/20 hindsight!

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(Flo @ Nov 20 2005, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah another lameass that can figure out a quick answer about strategy , having of course by that time, 20/20 hindsight!

I know, I always love that part of the last show, when the lameass lets us all in on the fact that it was their 'brillent' strategy all along. Just priceless! I would just ONCE pay money to have one of them be honest and say - I was clueless and sucked at the game, but everyone was so busy picking each other off I lucked into $1M bucks!!!! laugh.gif

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
Well, tonight we learn that Lydia can get upset. I thought that smile was permanently etched on her face.
And I can't get as upset by her as everybody else seems to be. Yeah, she's bad at the challenges, but she always tries her hardest. She seems to be a very nice person; she can't help that she's bad at the challenges.
It would be kind of a shame, though, if she made it to final two.

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
The only good thing abotu lydia is her smashing Steph's pots. Maybe next week it will ber her face...er i mean torch

Happy Camper

Happy Camper

• Pip
  • 103 posts
Lydia, Lydia, Lydia....... What were you thinking last night by busting Queen Stepheme's pots. Don't you know she expected you to step right up there and bonk someone else's pot in the competition? Or your own for that matter?

I know a lot of this show is about editing and maybe we haven't seen a lot of Lydia's finer points, but last night's episode showed some spunk, backbone, and determination. Game on! But, now that she dared to bust Steph's pots after the weeks of loyalty to her queeen she has become a marked woman. She better win immunity next week or all the queen's horses and all the queen's men will be knocking Lydia off the wall of the Mayan ruins and she'll never be picked up again.

Soyyo

Soyyo

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 1,206 posts
QUOTE(Happy Camper @ Nov 25 2005, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lydia, Lydia, Lydia....... What were you thinking last night by busting Queen Stepheme's pots...

That and what she had to say at Tribal Council were totally suicidal moves ohmy.gif !...It's definitely On biggrin.gif !!!

Stephenie's face while she heard what Lydia and Gary had to say aout her was priceless...if looks could killl LOL!!! I thought she might implode at one point ROTFLMAO!!!

Now if only the other morons would see the light and played the game, Steph would be the next one packing...but nooooooooooooooooooooooo! They'll give her the game and then "confront" her (translation: bitch and whine) on the last tribal council about how she played them....happens every time rolleyes.gif

Edited by Soyyo, 27 November 2005 - 03:11 PM.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(Soyyo @ Nov 27 2005, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That and what she had to say at Tribal Council were totally suicidal moves ohmy.gif !...It's definitely On biggrin.gif !!!

Stephenie's face while she heard what Lydia and Gary had to say aout her was priceless...if looks could killl LOL!!! I thought she might implode at one point ROTFLMAO!!!

Now if only the other morons would see the light and played the game, Steph would be the next one packing...but nooooooooooooooooooooooo! They'll give her the game and then "confront" her (translation: bitch and whine) on the last tribal council about how she played them....happens every time rolleyes.gif

You know what - as annoying as I found Stephanie this stint, if she wins she will certainly have earned it, because it would be just like the rest of those idiots to get played. Maybe that's why Steph has such a surperior attitude now - because she realizes she's playing with a bunch of morons! tongue.gif

Soyyo

Soyyo

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 1,206 posts
QUOTE(crappysucks @ Nov 27 2005, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what - as annoying as I found Stephanie this stint, if she wins she will certainly have earned it, because it would be just like the rest of those idiots to get played. Maybe that's why Steph has such a surperior attitude now - because she realizes she's playing with a bunch of morons! tongue.gif

I agree! I felt the same way about Rob and Amber on the last one. The morons (and to make matters worse "all star" players) let Rob dictate who they had to vote out EVERY TIME, when it was so G. D. OBVIOUS, that Rob was working to be final two with Amber, then they turned around and "confronted" (bitched and whined) him on the last Tribal council about how "horribly" he had played them and gave the mil to coaster Amber instead... blink.gif huh?...hey, maybe Steph is working for Raffe after all, if she takes him or he takes her to final two LOL!

It's like they don't watch the show and don't know what the game is about...maybe starvation and bug bites have a lobotomizing effect on the human brain mellow.gif

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(Soyyo @ Nov 27 2005, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree! I felt the same way about Rob and Amber on the last one. The morons (and to make matters worse "all star" players) let Rob dictate who they had to vote out EVERY TIME, when it was so G. D. OBVIOUS, that Rob was working to be final two with Amber, then they turned around and "confronted" (bitched and whined) him on the last Tribal council about how "horribly" he had played them and gave the mil to coaster Amber instead... blink.gif huh?...hey, maybe Steph is working for Raffe after all, if she takes him or he takes her to final two LOL!

It's like they don't watch the show and don't know what the game is about...maybe starvation and bug bites have a lobotomizing effect on the human brain mellow.gif

I hear you! There must be something about being in the middle of it I guess - because EVERYTHING looks crystal clear to me at home. These people are like the girl in the horror movie, who enters the dark basement while you scream - don't go in there! Just no CLUE whatsoever! Then, like you said, they have the guts to cry about it at the end! cool.gif

DisillusionedBBFan

DisillusionedBBFan

• Pip
  • 46 posts
What in the world is Lydia's problem? I've pulled for her as the underdog from the very beginning, but last night she finally blew it. What was she thinking??????? She hasn't seen her brother for 2 years and she so chipperly (new word, don't try to find it in your dictionary) gave up her money to Steph so Steph could bid on time with her boyfriend of 7 years? And Steph????? She would crush Lydia like a bug, yet she had no qualms about hitting Lydia up for a "loan"? None of this made any sense to me, Lydia can take a hike, she doesn't deserve to win, the woman has no fight.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(DisillusionedBBFan @ Dec 2 2005, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What in the world is Lydia's problem? I've pulled for her as the underdog from the very beginning, but last night she finally blew it. What was she thinking??????? She hasn't seen her brother for 2 years and she so chipperly (new word, don't try to find it in your dictionary) gave up her money to Steph so Steph could bid on time with her boyfriend of 7 years? And Steph????? She would crush Lydia like a bug, yet she had no qualms about hitting Lydia up for a "loan"? None of this made any sense to me, Lydia can take a hike, she doesn't deserve to win, the woman has no fight.

I guess Lydia figured that if she tried one last time to suck the shit outta Steph's ass that maybe Steph would take her to the final two... laugh.gif

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
Well, Lydia finally started playing the game last night. But in typical Lydia fashion, she tried to form an alliance with Judd, then switched when she realized that Judd was next.
And now the tribe is in a "vote out the threats" mode. Lydia, being the least threatening, could very easily make final two. She's just gonna bumble and stumble herself into a quarter mil. And if she's in the final two with my darling Steph, Lydia could win the whole thing. I don't know who would vote for Steph, since she's had two shots at it, even though, compared with Lydia, she's much the stronger player.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(Tarman12 @ Dec 2 2005, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, Lydia finally started playing the game last night. But in typical Lydia fashion, she tried to form an alliance with Judd, then switched when she realized that Judd was next.
And now the tribe is in a "vote out the threats" mode. Lydia, being the least threatening, could very easily make final two. She's just gonna bumble and stumble herself into a quarter mil. And if she's in the final two with my darling Steph, Lydia could win the whole thing. I don't know who would vote for Steph, since she's had two shots at it, even though, compared with Lydia, she's much the stronger player.

You're making a great point! Unfortunately, you could be right. Then we can listen to another 'coaster' talk about how it was her strategy all along...

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I don't think she's coasting as much as the editors prefer to show as much Steph as possible. I didn't see much of Danni this past episode, either, and i don't think she's coasting.

It's going to be interesting to see how the final four breaks down. Lydia and Danni bonded because they were both underdogs. Heck, Lydia even admitted that if there was a better opportunity she would take it, and that was before Judd got the ax. I wonder if Gary had approached her instead of Rafe, could he have lasted longer? Lydia has been the swing vote for the past two TC's and I haven't heard anyone make a deal with her. How dumb is that?

The relationship with Steph reminds me of the "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" saying. She will do whatever she can to keep Steph from focusing on voting her out. Lydia knows that if Steph really wants something, she'll get it (ei. Jamie gone).

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Sad news Lydia. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Survivor Guatemala Lydia’s 17-year-old son dies in a car accident

The son of Survivor Guatemala contestant Lydia Morales’s only son died in a car accident Monday night. Lydia made it to the final four, and during the reward challenge of the penultimate episode, Lydia said that she wanted to win the car for her son.

Nicholas and a friend “died instantly” after the car they were in “side-swiped another car, careened out of control, and crashed into a light pole and metal railing,” according to KOMO 4 News. The results of the investigation have not yet been released, but “Witnesses say they believe another car was involved and that two cars might have been racing.”

Lydia said, “He’s my only son. … (They had)….. a lot of promise in their future. So it was so tragic.” Her CBS.com biography described her as “a happily divorced mother to one son, Nicholas.”

KOMO 4 News

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
Very sad My prayers are with her This is the first I have heard of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users