Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lydia Morales

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Lydia Morales

Date Of Birth: January 19, 1963
Hometown: Lakewood, WA
Marital Status: Divorced

Biography
Lydia Morales, a 42-year-old "fishmonger" living in Lakewood, Washington who is originally from Okinawa, Japan.

Source

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
she sure has a lot of luck and lives ...

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
I think they call it 9 lives Ranster , could explain her love and knowledge of fish and why she does what she does for a living , lmao

Soyyo

Soyyo

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 1,206 posts
Glad to see her "survive" again, tonight smile.gif .

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
she is the most worthless survivor ever *spitting smilie*

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
but shes survivin ...lol........i dont know how much longer though

Nodoubt575

Nodoubt575

• Pip
  • 761 posts
Now that Lydia is in the power allaince of herself, Steph, Jamie, and Rafe I see Lydia going very far. If she makes the merge she may just be able to slide under the radar...

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
this shuffle couldnt have helped them out more

herbal_essence

herbal_essence

• Pip
  • 343 posts
QUOTE(mikede @ Oct 8 2005, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this shuffle couldnt have helped them out more

Of course the shuffle was done to help them. I guess the producers saw that Stephanie was on a losing tribe once again, thought all her fans would be disappointed with that and decided to make things "interesting". Quite frankly it was too early to do a shuffle. But I am just glad that Bobby Jon, Blake and Brandon get to stick together. Wish Jamie was on their tribe too. Now that would be reason to tune in to Survivor every week. biggrin.gif

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Can you find Lydia in this family picture???

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
Ouch, but I do see the resemblance...

Lydia's okay. I liked her little dance last week. Willing to look stupid to boost team morale can be a good thing. And she did help her tribe win immunity, so slowly but surely she's proving her usefulness.

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
She knows a lot of different ways to catch fish, so that should come in handy.
Unfortunately she's not good in the physical challenges, so she'd better catch a whole lot of fish------

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Dear Troll face, I think your dance moves are stupid and you have no entertainment
value whatsoever...

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
QUOTE(KingOfRealityTV @ Nov 4 2005, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Troll face, I think your dance moves are stupid and you have no entertainment
value whatsoever...

"You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer"---- John Lennon
Since the first couple of weeks, Lydia hasn't had to save herself, so she can dance around all she wants to.She should last a few more weeks, she's not on anybody's radar.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(KingOfRealityTV @ Oct 8 2005, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you find Lydia in this family picture???

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif RIGHTEOUS!

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Lydia- "I don't know what to say".

I agree with you there Trollface...

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
its time for her to go

texas3jays

texas3jays

• Pip
  • 8 posts
It's past time for her to go. She is completely useless. Why is she even there? If I was Cindy, Rafe and Jamie I would have po'd. The would have won that challenge if it wasn't for Lydia.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(texas3jays @ Nov 18 2005, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's past time for her to go. She is completely useless. Why is she even there? If I was Cindy, Rafe and Jamie I would have po'd. The would have won that challenge if it wasn't for Lydia.

I agree with you there - she is a waste of skin. Unfortuntely, everyone else has bigger fish to fry before her, which of course just helps her coast further and further...

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I don't think she'll be going anywhere soon. A newborn kitten is more threatening than her. She might have caused them to lose the reward, and could do that to someone else, but immunity is what they should be focusing on at this point in the game.
Think of all the players who made it to the final two, who didn't play especially smart, or strong. Ve-something...Lil, Kim J. Jenna M. Sandra..... and of just these few, 3 were the big winners! I know some of you will disagree with some of these players as being weak, but I really can't think of any particular strategy, except to lay low and let others play hard, both mentally and physically. I'm sure there are many more to add to the list too.
So yeah, we can probably look forward to Lydia being in the final 2. And when asked about her strategy, I'm sure it will be something BRILLIANT! huh.gif
If these weaker players make it to the merge --- they've got it made!

ps... I'd just like to add that I do NOT think she's a troll face. I have nothing against her -- she seems like a nice enough lady. I just don't like it when players like her just seem to be along for the ride. I would rather watch those who play hard, mentally and physically, and have the skills to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users