Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Rafe Judkins

He is the "Woody Allen" of survivor! Now we will have to listen to his guilty feelings everytime he has to vote someone out.

If I were Stephanie, I'd b---- slap Rafe if he starts his woe is me routine about voting out Cindy. It was his idea.

If I were Stephanie, I'd b---- slap Rafe if he starts his woe is me routine about voting out Cindy. It was his idea.

The guy needs a good bitch slapping - especially after tonight! B)

I actually like Rafe but good freaking lord he was annoying as hell tonight!!!

His obvious jealous attitude about those stupid ass cars was almost unbearable.

"Oh II would've given everyone the cars!"

Yeah yeah.... you're a big ole saint.... we get it.. now shut up.

I would've done exactly what Cindy did.. least she walks away with a car.

Funny that he made the comment about Cindy voting with the changing of the wind, how many of his "alliance" has he voted out now? And good for Cindy for keeping the car! They would have still more then likely got rid of her.

man you think he's annoyed with the car situation, wait until one or both of his favorite girls, Dani and Steph, betray him. If they make it to the final 3, there's no doubt that the girls will dump Rafe just because he's such a threat and they'd have 0 chance of winning against him in the final two.

All that whining he was doing about the cars is just the tip of the iceberg. I wouldn't be suprised if a tear or two were shed.

man you think he's annoyed with the car situation, wait until one or both of his favorite girls, Dani and Steph, betray him. If they make it to the final 3, there's no doubt that the girls will dump Rafe just because he's such a threat and they'd have 0 chance of winning against him in the final two.

All that whining he was doing about the cars is just the tip of the iceberg. I wouldn't be suprised if a tear or two were shed.

He's got to know that he's going to be betrayed at some point. His situation is not unique in that he is the only guy with a bunch of girls remaining. Remember Chris I think it was, from last year? He was the last guy standing. Only I'm not so sure Rafe is going to be as lucky as he was to win.

man you think he's annoyed with the car situation, wait until one or both of his favorite girls, Dani and Steph, betray him. If they make it to the final 3, there's no doubt that the girls will dump Rafe just because he's such a threat and they'd have 0 chance of winning against him in the final two...

It was pretty clear last night who's reeeallly been calling the shots. After Rafe told Steph the plan to vote Cindy out, Steph turned around and not only told Cindy, but helped her campaign against him. Lydia and Dani chose to follow Rafe's lead instead of Steph's. that says a lot!

I'm sure Dani and/or Lydia turned around and told Rafe that Steph told on him AND campaigned against him so...unless she wins immunity again, Stephenie may be so out it's not even funny! I don't think Dani will betray Rafe...then again, who knows?

Rafe has done a great job getting Steph to be the front guy for him on all past scheming, which she was more than happy to do. Now he's the good guy and she the snake in the eyes of the jury...So he may end up taking her to final two after all...either one he takes, I think he's sitting pretty...Brilliant, Rafe!

One thing I do know is that, it's gonna be fun to watch the finale ...what will Judd say :D ?LOL!!!

...GO DANI!!!

Edited by Soyyo

It was pretty clear last night who's reeeallly been calling the shots. After Rafe told Steph the plan to vote Cindy out, Steph turned around and not only told Cindy, but helped her campaign against him. Lydia and Dani chose to follow Rafe's lead instead of Steph's. that says a lot!

I'm sure Dani and/or Lydia turned around and told Rafe that Steph told on him AND campaigned against him so...unless she wins immunity again, Stephenie may be so out it's not even funny! I don't think Dani will betray Rafe...then again, who knows?

Rafe has done a great job getting Steph to be the front guy for him on all past scheming, which she was more than happy to do. Now he's the good guy and she the snake in the eyes of the jury...So he may end up taking her to final two after all...either one he takes, I think he's sitting pretty...Brilliant, Rafe!

One thing I do know is that, it's gonna be a fun to watch the finale ...what will Judd say :D ?LOL!!!

...GO DANI!!!

Whatever he says, he will say "man" at least 37 times! :lol:

I didn't know he had such a pull on Steph, though. Danni, i'm sure, is purposefully leeting hijm cut his own throat with the jury. But Steph??

i dont understand why people dont understand how close steph and rafe are

I see Rafe alot closer to Danni than Stephanie. He trusts Danni more. Especially now that he knows Steph campaigned against him. He will vote her out when he wins immunity next week.

Check that just got vital info from Yana. I realize now that we've all been duped. The clip for next week was a plant to throw us off and I fell for it. If it is really what it is rumoured to be it sounds exciting.

I see Rafe alot closer to Danni than Stephanie. He trusts Danni more. Especially now that he knows Steph campaigned against him. He will vote her out when he wins immunity next week.

This statement is a great lead in to what I was just thinking. Rafe really showed his true colors when push came to shove. He made that big play of telling Danni he released her from all promises, then was such a little whiney shit when she took him up on it. I had given him the benefit of the doubt throughout the show, thinking alot of what I saw was just his sensitive side. He was a master manipulator and used that altruistic crap to just throw people off. In the end, if the tables had been turned, he would not have honored his deal with Danni, he was Steph's puppet all the way.

Giving him credit where credit is due, he didn't eat that chicken, whether his motivations were sincere or not we'll never know

Edited by Rejuvenated

I always thought that Rafe was just too nice a guy to be successful on Survivor, and in the end, it was probably his human side that did him in. He had nothing to gain by releasing Danni from her promise, and I knew he was pretty much history at that point. If he had been a little more selfish he may have been in the final two with Danni. That would have been an interesting vote------

This statement is a great lead in to what I was just thinking. Rafe really showed his true colors when push came to shove. He made that big play of telling Danni he released her from all promises, then was such a little whiney shit when she took him up on it. I had given him the benefit of the doubt throughout the show, thinking alot of what I saw was just his sensitive side. He was a master manipulator and used that altruistic crap to just throw people off. In the end, if the tables had been turned, he would not have honored his deal with Danni, he was Steph's puppet all the way.

Giving him credit where credit is due, he didn't eat that chicken, whether his motivations were sincere or not we'll never know

Well said! I thought half of the namby pamby crap that spewed out of his mouth was for manipulative effect. The best two players made it to the final two, and wussy Rafe was left behind chocking on the dust. B)

another welcome member of the 3rd place club