Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Rafe Judkins

Ah, Rafe------ you're certainly no Brian.

Brandon was voted out last night, despite feelings of remorse expressed by everybody on Rafes tribe except for Judd.

, who I don't think understood half of what was going on.

Anyway, I kept thinking if Brian were still there, he would have pulles a Jamie-baiting the same way he did the Blake-baiting.

Oh Rafe, how you have disappointed me! I thought of all the survivors left, yuo would have figured a way to out-smart rather than roll over a play dead.

my torch for you has been snuffed. :(

It's official... Rafe has no balls...

He is Steph's little puppet...

It's official... Rafe has no balls...

He is Steph's little puppet...

LOL True enough

I thought there was some hope for him last night....for shame

Can I apply for that job???????

The only job requirement is that Steph can stick her hand up ya and work ya like a puppet! WHO HOO!!! :lol:

This thursday looks good!!

A-rafeGatorcopy.jpg

YIPPEEE!!! :P

The croc would probably gag and throw him up! :)

He is the "Woody Allen" of survivor! Now we will have to listen to his guilty feelings everytime he has to vote someone out.

Hmmmmm, after he and Lydia executed the plan to get rid of Jamie, Rafe is looking better for final two in my eyes. He's smart, he does well at challenges, he has integrity, and yet he is not seen as a big threat. I think he could win it all.

Hmmmmm, after he and Lydia executed the plan to get rid of Jamie, Rafe is looking better for final two in my eyes. He's smart, he does well at challenges, he has integrity, and yet he is not seen as a big threat. I think he could win it all.

You just might be right. The big problem I had with him was the gutless backdown he did that first week they got fed up with Jamie (when he was taunting Bobby John.) After this week his stock has moved up some in my eyes.

I've liked Rafe' for a couple weeks now because he's not only doing well at the challenges he is trying to "outwit" this group of survivors too.

However, I think after this weeks IC he is going to have a huge target on his back. He's just doing too well, at a time when he isn't in threat of going home. Him winning IC and being a part of the move to get rid of Jamie is going to open everyones eyes to him, imo.

Also, I almost laughed at Judd, Gary, Danni and Stephanie during the reward challenge reward segment. They were talking about them being the "best" and saying it should be them in the final four... the best of the best being the winner, as their theory goes. What is laughable, imo, is their ego's thought of them as the best when both Rafe and Jamie are kicking their butts in the IC's. Even this weeks RC had Jamie and Rafe' kicking all their behinds... if it weren't for Lydia/Cindy... Jamie/Rafe' would have won that challenge.

Anyways, I hope Rafe' isn't the one caught plotting and that he's able to use the other's survivor's preconceived notions that he isn't a threat because he's a sensitive guy and he continue's to outwit, outplay and outlast all the way to the final 2. (Ok, well I don't know quite yet if I want him to win so maybe I'll root for him to final 3 and leave my options open... lol)

Edited by CeCiMom

He is the "Woody Allen" of survivor! Now we will have to listen to his guilty feelings everytime he has to vote someone out.

I KNEW he reminded me of someone!!!! But, next to Stephanie, he's becoming my favorite survivor. He won ANOTHER immunity challenge tonight., this one involving retention.He's tough in the challenges, he's smart, and he seems to get along well with everybody.

But all that is neither here nor there. Did I hear right tonight? Did those Mayan guys actually CUT PEOPLES'HEADS OFF AND USE THEM FOR SOCCER BALLS????? HOLY CRAP!!!!! That is EXTREME SPORTS!!!!

I KNEW he reminded me of someone!!!! But, next to Stephanie, he's becoming my favorite survivor. He won ANOTHER immunity challenge tonight., this one involving retention.He's tough in the challenges, he's smart, and he seems to get along well with everybody.

But all that is neither here nor there. Did I hear right tonight? Did those Mayan guys actually CUT PEOPLES'HEADS OFF AND USE THEM FOR SOCCER BALLS????? HOLY CRAP!!!!! That is EXTREME SPORTS!!!!

I agree - Rafe is my favorite, too.........next to Steph! I hope it is those two in the final 2.

Yes Rafe's my favorite. He's smart and great at the challenges, but still doesn't seem to intimidate the other players.. he looks sorta dorky and wears glasses (very unthreatening)..I bet he doesn't even need to wear glasses. And his feminine mannerisms are probably an act too. Either way, they're working!

and I agree he reminds me of Woody Allen with a twist of that Mort character from Family guy

mort_tn.jpg

Why was Rafe so disliked before? B/c he wouldn't take a chance?

Pfftt... I probably wouldn't have either if 1million was on the line.

I really like him though.

He's not very snotty and he seems like a really nice guy.

AND he is actually really good at physical and mental challenges which surprised the heck out of me.

Cause I mean well.. look at him.. he's not really the one you would think would do well at any challenge :P

I like him thoguh.. I hope he gets to at least the final 3 :)

EDIT:

And he reminds me of that Van Gogh self portrait :P Specially in last weeks? Or the week before episode when his hair was wet and slicked back.

VanGogh_VanGogh.jpg

Edited by Pallaton

Sure did. The losers of a game all died. They loved to sacrifice virgins to the Gods,too. They knew with creepy accuracy things about the heavens and Earth. Someone on this forum said they studied their culture in college- not sure who, but it is facinating! By the way-A really good book mixing fiction with true facts from the Mayan culture is" Domain",by Stephen Alten. They and many other prophets ancient and otherwise, predicted the end of the Word as we know it in 2012, by the way....Just thought you all should know- :unsure:

Sure did. The losers of a game all died. They loved to sacrifice virgins to the Gods,too. They knew with creepy accuracy things about the heavens and Earth. Someone on this forum said they studied their culture in college- not sure who, but it is facinating! By the way-A really good book mixing fiction with true facts from the Mayan culture is" Domain",by Stephen Alten. They and many other prophets ancient and otherwise, predicted the end of the Word as we know it in 2012, by the way....Just thought you all should know- :unsure:

End of the world in 2012! I guess I better start getting my crap together now... B)

I hpe they were better at soccer than prophecying

I really like Rafe, but he drives me nuts sometimes. When everybody else was ready to vote Judd out, he had to fret and worry and mumble about it being such a "big move" and he "wasn't sure " and had to "think about it"----- I wanted to reach into the tv and slapped him upside the head, it was such a no-brainer. And he went through the same Woody-Allenish worryings when Jamie was voted out. :lol::lol::lol:

I hpe they were better at soccer than prophecying

I really like Rafe, but he drives me nuts sometimes. When everybody else was ready to vote Judd out, he had to fret and worry and mumble about it being such a "big move" and he "wasn't sure " and had to "think about it"----- I wanted to reach into the tv and slapped him upside the head, it was such a no-brainer. And he went through the same Woody-Allenish worryings when Jamie was voted out. :lol::lol::lol:

I know - he's such a nebbish! :lol:

But all that is neither here nor there. Did I hear right tonight? Did those Mayan guys actually CUT PEOPLES'HEADS OFF AND USE THEM FOR SOCCER BALLS?????

The Myans were no Christians...

So let me get this straight. If Judd married Rafe, he'd be known as Judd Judkins?? Assuming that Judd was the woman of the twosome.

Anyway, I'm going with Rafe to win.