Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Rafe Judkins

Morgan made Raffe look like a slug in every challenge... Then they keep anti-ladder boy

and boot her??? I hope they choke on that and lose every challenge...

Little deja vous for Stephanie...

Exactly what i've been saying. Maybe Jolanda should swoop in and give her a reminder of what happens when you get rid of the strong and keep the week. Or maybe Brady and the rest of the all men's tribe that were booted for being young and strong.

I was shocked that they were even talking about getting rid of Stephenie (it feels so weird spelling it like that, mine is spelled Stephanie lol) so soon and even more shocked that the thought of getting rid of Rafe didn't even seem to occur to any of them. They're never going to get anywhere if they don't get rid of the weakest players first.

Rafe just needs to go. No questions asked. He is a waste of corn.

lol a waste of corn.

Yeah, I just didn't get that. Rafe to me seemed like the weakest link when it came to challenges. Much weaker then Lydia was in the challenges.

I definately could see the mentality of wanting to get rid of the lazy person, because you are out there, in the hot and humid weather, worling your rear off just to get a bite to eat. And Morgan is sunbathing. I would be a wee ticked myself.

Lydia does work her rear off at camp, and has really been the only to bring in any other food besides corn.

BUT she isn't the best at comps, even if she does give it her all. Steph knows first hand that this is more of a liability than the lazy chick.

I definately don't get why they didn't vote off Rafe. He is the worst at comps, and as far as I have seen he isn't a workhorse at camp. Maybe he is just a better orator and puts other people in the minds of the tribe to vote off. Like he is giving them only two choices, one of which obviously isn't him.

As far as Steph, they need her to have a chance at winning the tribal immunities. She does pull her weight in the challenges. But as soon as merge is approaching, I would vote her off. I love Steph and hope she wins, but the best bet for the other players to have a chance would be not to let her vie for individual immunity, because she kicks ass at competions.

Also, I dind't know what to make of the Ivy league guy telling Lydia her head was on the chopping block. He needs to get an alliance formed and quick, power in numbers when it comes to tribal counsel where everyone is fair game. Also noone likes the tattle-tail.

Although Morgan didn't see it coming, guess she didn't make many friends, because noone told her her head was on the chopping block. Hello, if noone approaches you about who should be voted out, then chances are that person is you.

Guest Queen Of The Jumbies
A waste of corn... and water! Get rid of him... and fast!

Lydia does work her rear off at camp, and has really been the only to bring in any other food besides corn.

As far as Steph, they need her to have a chance at winning the tribal immunities. She does pull her weight in the challenges. But as soon as merge is approaching, I would vote her off. I love Steph and hope she wins, but the best bet for the other players to have a chance would be not to let her vie for individual immunity, because she kicks ass at competions.

Lydia may be a hard worker around the camp but I would've told Morgan, buck up or you're next as they need strong players for the comps.

And as for Steph's help for tribal immunities, well, she's won ONE immunity in two seasons so far, I think she needs HER team to help her with the immunity challenges. And now they are minus ONE strong player.

It's weird how these tribes sometimes make their decisions - remember Chris from two Survivors ago messed up the same way going over that balance beam? They ended up kicking out the really strong healthy fit guy instead of chubby out of shape Chris, and the guy went on to win the damn thing. Weird.

Lydia may be a hard worker around the camp but I would've told Morgan, buck up or you're next as they need strong players for the comps.

And as for Steph's help for tribal immunities, well, she's won ONE immunity in two seasons so far, I think she needs HER team to help her with the immunity challenges. And now they are minus ONE strong player.

Unfortunately it sucked to be Morgan that week. She was very quiet and reserved. This may not have been her real life personality, but it was her "in the middle of a jungle" personality. So, I am guessing she didn't make any friends, because not one of them even gave her a hint that she was going to be voted out. Really, if noone comes to you to ask who you are voting for, then chances are, your the one being voted out.

I am not trying to justify Steph, but her losing tribal immunities had to do alot with the fact that she really had a cream puff team, with the exception of Bobby Jon, and Tom knowing that if his team lost a tribal immunity, it was his ass on the line, because he was obviously the strongest leader and player on his team.

Tom really was amazing. My husband, who is a former firefighter, said that he read that Tom had been in many "Fireman's Challenges". Those are challenges where you are going up against other fire companies in intense challenges. Imagine going up 10 flights of stairs with smoke in your face, hotter than hell, in full gear, which can be at least 30 pounds. All while carrying a hose with you, which believe it or not is extremely heavy when you are talking about 50 feet of hose, and not your garden type.

So, I really think Tom was the ultimate man when it came to challenges because he was quick, intelligent, and absolutely would not let his team give up, or he would carry his team to victory himself.

So, Steph is def a force to be reckoned with and a strong competitor when it comes to challenges. She did carry the team on some luxry comps last year. Unfortunately her tribal team was full of quitters. Especially when it came to endurance. Powder Puffs who had the physical strength but wanted to quit, or had the heart to win it, but not the physical aptitude. I didn't like how she lied about to her team about her voting, but heck, it was part of the game to avoid having the target being put on your back for being "unfaithful" and not voting with who the others are telling you to vote for.

I am not thinking it the best to vote out Morgan at this time. They absolutely needed her for comps. Girl was fast. Lydia, who I really think is awesome and has a great spirit also gives her all in the comps. They could have taken over the food duties and tribe household duties if it came down to who they should vote out. But I guess your in the middle of a jungle, and Morgan is doing nothing, not being personable (understandable as she was not in her element), and sunbathing. As much as it was dumb to vote out a fast chick who could help then win the tribal immunities, the points above would have definately made be bitter.

BUT Rafe isn't a workhorse as far as I can see, AND he definately is the weakest competitor in the group. He was smart in bringing up the "who should we vote out" talk. As I said he limited it to the players he saw were just as weak as he was, and really played it up that either NEEDED to go. He of course didn't offer himself up, and was very smart NOT to compare himself to the two he gave as the sacrificial lambs. Because if he would have compared his work ethic and competition weakness, it would have put in the tribes mind that he was a possible weak link and should be possibly put on the chopping block. Also, he is aligning and coaxing the egos of the strongest players on the team... again, very smart on his part.

Of course he did only give examples of the two other weakest links, it took the target off his back for a week. He gave choice one, lazy around camp, and choice 2, the least physically in shape person. I am wondering how long this strategy can work, then again it worked for Richard Hatch all the way to the end in Survivor 1.

But as a viewer, Rafe was obviously the leakest weak for the team.

It's weird how these tribes sometimes make their decisions - remember Chris from two Survivors ago messed up the same way going over that balance beam? They ended up kicking out the really strong healthy fit guy instead of chubby out of shape Chris, and the guy went on to win the damn thing. Weird.

It seems the weaker playes physically, come into this situation knowing they are not physically up to the challenge. So they look for the other's like themselves and let them in to the fact they have a snowballs chance if they keep Mr. Strong, personable, young guy on the team. Chris really played up the fact that if they had a chance to win the mil, then they had to get rid of the players who the girls would like (as in personality) when merge happened and also, the men who would kick their butts in individual immunities.

It was a good strategy that took him to the end. BUT I think Twila should have won, because the double standard that was applied to her was really not fair. If they used one standard to say Twila gave her word and lied, then they should have used the same for Chris.

Jeff Probst even stated that he thought it was really sad that a double standard was used on Twila and Chris was held less accountable for his actions. But, he was a better liar I guess.

It seems on the reality shows lately that the words "I swear on ________" always comes back to haunt them. That gets me, they are words. Your child, mom, dad, sister, brother, wife, life, etc. are not going to REALLY end because you said those words and lied.

I don't think Bobby Jon and Steph's team was powder puffs, well, until they made the team remaining of powder puffs. Jolanda is the PERFECT example. And to get rid of the ones they got rid of BEFORE Kim AND James. Then this season same thing happens, Morgan is eliminated before the weak.

I'm not saying Steph isn't a good player cuz she's phenomenal, but you can't say they need her for tribal immunities since she's only won one. And Bobby Jon being one of my faves from last season gets the same comments from me. I bet if Jim's arm hadn't been hurt they would've gotten rid of someone strong too.

I don't think Bobby Jon and Steph's team was powder puffs, well, until they made the team remaining of powder puffs. Jolanda is the PERFECT example. And to get rid of the ones they got rid of BEFORE Kim AND James. Then this season same thing happens, Morgan is eliminated before the weak.

I'm not saying Steph isn't a good player cuz she's phenomenal, but you can't say they need her for tribal immunities since she's only won one. And Bobby Jon being one of my faves from last season gets the same comments from me. I bet if Jim's arm hadn't been hurt they would've gotten rid of someone strong too.

I completely agree with you there, they voted out the strongest members of their tribe, and the team remaining were powder puffs. Jolanda was darn strong, she was the first female to make it to the pole, and to leave James. Dumb move, I honestly can't remember whose idea it was, but it cost Steph and Bobby John the game in that they couldn't win against a team that still had all of its strongest competitors and Tom. (Can you tell I loved Tom's game, he was absolutely a true survivor and one determined man)

Bobby Jon was out because Steph beat him with the fire, Steph survived one tribal after merge when Janu quit, and then was voted out next.

They probably should have listened to Steph in that they could pick up the Lydia workload, being that she was not as fast as Morgan in the comps. Unfortunately noone listened and they voted Morgan out. Hopefully this won't continue into a downward spiral.

IMHO Brian and Rafe are not the most physical players, although Brian is one fast guy. I still think the weakest link wasis Rafe, and then Lydia.

But then again I am not in that hot and humid environment, starving. In that situation I would probably have been a little more apt to vote out Morgan for her laziness. Would it have been dumb, yes. Would I have cared while in that situation where I am working my ass off and someone is sunbathing, no.

I think Steph gets that they need the strongest people on that team, only to win tribal immunities, cause it is the only absolute guarantee that your rear is not getting voted off that week. I don't think the others realize that, yet. The time to get picky is at merge when obviously you want the strongest out so it betters your chance of individual immunity. I personally think that Steph is one of the stronger, faster, physcially fit people on that team. I think Stephanie, Gary, and Jamie are the physical powerhouses of the team. I have seen ONLY SO FAR that each of those players are good under pressure in those physical comps, so I hope that the team keeps them around to at least put the odds in their favor for the physical immunities.

Jamie seems to be the most real of the team in realizing Lydia needed to go. He seems like a "its business, not personal" kinda guy. I also like that he loves his mamma. He in my opinion is the hottest guy on that tribe, and so hopefully they won't vote him out for a LONG while. But that is not my opinion based on the eye candy meter and not the strategy meter.

Do they absolutely need her, no, but then that leaves the people like Rafe, Lydia, and Brian on the team, and they are not the most physical. I could be wrong, but Rafe and Lydia have proven to be terrible in a physical comp. Something about Brian strikes me wrong. I could be wrong and totally love him next week, but so far I am not a fan of his.

Also, next week may be a mental tribal immunity comp where they kick some tail, so I am not discounting them totally.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

But didn't Lydia climb that bitch of a spider web......(all the way across to the other side in fact) and get a bag for her team? I believe there were one or two guys who fell in the water as soon as they hit the spider web. They never even tried.

Lydia make not "look" physically fit......but the woman has determination and she has more than proved herself on this tribe IMO. She carries her weight at camp and also in the comps.

I think they made the right decision in voting out Morgan. They had the choice of Lazy/Strong or Worker/Strong. They got rid of Lazy/Strong. Although I would have gotten out Wafer Rafer myself, he wasn't one of their discussion choices. Maybe next week......if they find themselves at Tribal Council again.

It always pisses me when the lazy little sunbathing bimbo's ride right on through this game. A true Survivor isn't determined by how dark your tan is, how often you sun bathe topless, or how often you flirt with others in the tribes. I say let the little bitches catch their own fish, carry/boil their own water and build their own damn shelter........then lets see what kind of a Survivor they are. Sending women like that into this game is a joke......and for the viewing pleasure of the TV audience only. I mean come one....Jen and Heidi (a few years back)........what kind of shit was that? "Surviving" by dropping your pants just because you want chocolate is pretty ridiculous (and they didn't even have to drop their pants.....lol.....just JUMP into the water).

Twila......maybe not the most attractive......but definitely a worker.....and someone who could "Survive" out there.

It made me laugh last year when they actually got rid of the little blonde sheep farmer first.....lol....she just knew she was too beautiful to go......WRONG.

We are in our 11th Survivor.......9 of which I have watched. You know the players on the show now have seen the game already.......and you'd think the damn men would wake up and say....."hey....this is a million dollars we are talking about here. I can look at tits and ass back home......lets get rid of the lazy, good for nothing, coat-tailers"..........A MILLION DOLLARS. We'll see how the men think this year. I don't see anything changing. After the merge......the men are so sexually deprived that they can't walk straight......and they are led around by the dirty, smelly, un-shaven, non-groomed socialites of Treasure Island.

Just the same.....the "working women" of this game need to practice the same thoughts. Send the lazy bitches/bastards packing........so far, IMO, they have gotten off to a good start (the tribe as a whole....not just the women).

from morgans interview she did have an alliance with amy/brianna/stephenie/gary/rafe obviously it wasnt very strong. but morgan also said that she didnt trust stepehenie or gary and thats why gary wanted her out. and i really dont think morgan was lazy either they only showed 1 clip of her sitting down. which means they didnt have much to show. on the first eppy she was working on the shelter. also from what i have read. jamie and brian and lydia had an alliance and approached morgan to vote off brianna but morgan and brianna promised not to vote each other off. so it screwed her both ways, not voting for brianna and trusting brianna, thats what she meant by i saved brianna. plus supposedly gary and brianna are really tight.

also in the interview morgan said rafe said that he took it the hardest getting rid of her. which makes me wonder if she spends some time with him in the losers lounge, plus jim said something about how he really dislikes judd which means judd could be in the losers lounge.or maybe morgan and jim return, the theme of this survivor is to bring 2 survivors back! hmmm. this is pure speculation so dont get mad i am not spoiling.

I agree with you there! My man Rafe the wilderness guide needs to "Man Up".

I thought you were kidding about him being a wilderness guide until I went and read his bio :huh: He kind of reminds me of the red-headed guy from average joe 2 who used to have to do swimming competitions using a life vest.

After comparing Rafe's bio to Morgan's, I can totally see how Rafe would appear to be the stronger candidate (or the one with more potential value). He's close to his large family (good social skills), he's an ivy-league graduate (smart), he was a wilderness leader (yes, it's true!), he cooks, he's adventurous, and he's athletic. Morgan on the other hand was a college cheerleader and a magician's assistant at Six Flags. Either their differences in abilities were apparent to the rest of the tribe, or Rafe is better at self-promotion.

But yes, that's pretty interesting that nobody gave Morgan the heads up on her being up on the chopping block the way others warned Lydia and Steph. Hmmm . . . ("losers lounge" - ooh, harsh! ;) )

Poor Rafe I was laughing so much when he kept slipping n falling n stumbling off the ladder LOL! Least he makes for good comedic viewing!

He managed it eventually :D

I thought you were kidding about him being a wilderness guide until I went and read his bio :huh: He kind of reminds me of the red-headed guy from average joe 2 who used to have to do swimming competitions using a life vest.

After comparing Rafe's bio to Morgan's, I can totally see how Rafe would appear to be the stronger candidate (or the one with more potential value). He's close to his large family (good social skills), he's an ivy-league graduate (smart), he was a wilderness leader (yes, it's true!), he cooks, he's adventurous, and he's athletic. Morgan on the other hand was a college cheerleader and a magician's assistant at Six Flags. Either their differences in abilities were apparent to the rest of the tribe, or Rafe is better at self-promotion.

But yes, that's pretty interesting that nobody gave Morgan the heads up on her being up on the chopping block the way others warned Lydia and Steph. Hmmm . . . ("losers lounge" - ooh, harsh! ;) )

I didn't know they had a "losers lounge". I haven't read his bio, I just saw in the premiere episode that it listed his job under his name as "wilderness guide" and he was talking about not wanting to lead this early.

If he is a wilderness guide, then for goodness sakes he should have helped with the directions a bit. He could have perhaps helped them come in first. I guess it was his strategy, I don't know.

I am just basing that he should have been voted out because of the immunity challenge. He really did bad, and I was dumbfounded that his name didn't come up. But I agree he was obviously the better at self-promotion, he really seemed to take the reigns of giving the tribe only two choices for tribe members who should be voted off.

Still, I agree with EE as well, personally if I was there in Guatemala (sp?), the sunbathing/braiding hair chick would have really ticked me off. As a viewer, I don't think she was the best choice for vote off judgeing from the immunity challenge only.

You know, I think I just don't like Rafe. I am definately not a homophobe (I could be wrong and he could be a complete casanova with the ladies), but I just don't like him for some reason. Although being Mormon, I am thinking he may come off gay but is really just very sensitive straight guy. They aren't the most gay friendly church I have heard, but I could be wrong.

Of course, I don't know and can't wait to see what happens next! That is what I LOVE about this game.

I didn't know they had a "losers lounge". I haven't read his bio, I just saw in the premiere episode that it listed his job under his name as "wilderness guide" and he was talking about not wanting to lead this early.

If he is a wilderness guide, then for goodness sakes he should have helped with the directions a bit. He could have perhaps helped them come in first. I guess it was his strategy, I don't know.

I am just basing that he should have been voted out because of the immunity challenge. He really did bad, and I was dumbfounded that his name didn't come up. But I agree he was obviously the better at self-promotion, he really seemed to take the reigns of giving the tribe only two choices for tribe members who should be voted off.

Still, I agree with EE as well, personally if I was there in Guatemala (sp?), the sunbathing/braiding hair chick would have really ticked me off. As a viewer, I don't think she was the best choice for vote off judgeing from the immunity challenge only.

You know, I think I just don't like Rafe. I am definately not a homophobe (I could be wrong and he could be a complete casanova with the ladies), but I just don't like him for some reason. Although being Mormon, I am thinking he may come off gay but is really just very sensitive straight guy. They aren't the most gay friendly church I have heard, but I could be wrong.

Of course, I don't know and can't wait to see what happens next! That is what I LOVE about this game.

Oh sorry CheshireJessica . . . the "losers lounge" reference was meant for blondies_fan. Yes, have to agree with you and EE that lazy people are annoying. This girl seemed a little coddled, like she grew up without having to do too much around the house. One thing that might have made me want to keep her though is the fact that Gary seems to have way too much sway with his tribe, plus the three names that were being tossed around were all women, plus the person who messed up the most in the challenge was technically a guy - ie I'd feel safer having a lazy girl as the greater target and possible voting ally if the guys started to turn on the girls.

I wish they had live feeds for Survivor the way they do for BB because I feel like maybe we've missed something through CBS's editing.

On paper only...

Ha ha - true!

I completely agree with you there, they voted out the strongest members of their tribe, and the team remaining were powder puffs. Jolanda was darn strong, she was the first female to make it to the pole, and to leave James. Dumb move, I honestly can't remember whose idea it was, but it cost Steph and Bobby John the game in that they couldn't win against a team that still had all of its strongest competitors and Tom. (Can you tell I loved Tom's game, he was absolutely a true survivor and one determined man)

Bobby Jon was out because Steph beat him with the fire, Steph survived one tribal after merge when Janu quit, and then was voted out next.

Unfortunatly this is why I didn't care for Steph much, cuz most of the eliminations were her idea. Starting with Jolanda (I didn't care much for her, but I was rooting for Jolanda because of the hardships she endured her whole life)

Stephenie actually survived two tribals after the merge as she convinced the other team to get rid of Coby before her, which was what angered Janu and even though she was already looney, she seemed to break after that. Did anyone else cry when Coby mentioned that he named his new daughter Janu? I cried like a big ol' baby, which i do normally due to being an emotional wreck lol

Some things about Tom bothered me, but he was THE MAN!! I loved how that team brought it each week and laughed when the other team continued to be shocked that the older, weaker team was beating them.

I think they made the right decision in voting out Morgan. They had the choice of Lazy/Strong or Worker/Strong. They got rid of Lazy/Strong. Although I would have gotten out Wafer Rafer myself, he wasn't one of their discussion choices. Maybe next week......if they find themselves at Tribal Council again.

It always pisses me when the lazy little sunbathing bimbo's ride right on through this game. A true Survivor isn't determined by how dark your tan is, how often you sun bathe topless, or how often you flirt with others in the tribes. I say let the little bitches catch their own fish, carry/boil their own water and build their own damn shelter........then lets see what kind of a Survivor they are. Sending women like that into this game is a joke......and for the viewing pleasure of the TV audience only. I mean come one....Jen and Heidi (a few years back)........what kind of shit was that? "Surviving" by dropping your pants just because you want chocolate is pretty ridiculous (and they didn't even have to drop their pants.....lol.....just JUMP into the water).

It made me laugh last year when they actually got rid of the little blonde sheep farmer first.....lol....she just knew she was too beautiful to go......WRONG.

The whole point was though that Morgan could hold her own at the challenges. Yeah she's lazy at camp, but UNLIKE KIM from last season, she did well in comps.

Dolly being voted off two seasons ago was just pure hypocritical. Those girls switched alliances faster then it takes to say what up kaysar, and yet they vote out Dolly for being on the fence. At least she told them she was on the fence. Scout and Twila sure didn't mind when Eliza broke her alliances to join them. If you weren't with Scout and Twila, you were untrustworthy (BTW I loved Scout, so nothing against them, just the truth)

You brought up Scout,

You know, she is one of my alltime favorite players. I wish they would have brought her back. She was witty, truthful, and insightful. I really enjoy reading her commentaries on the revenge blog.

She knew she could win the entire game if she told that one little white lie to Chris, and she didn't. That was the most noble Survivor moment.

You know, I really think she was there for the experience, and never intended on winning. But that was just my take. I was happy at the tribal counsil when she called out Chris for lieing, and stating that she knew the group was puting a double standard on Twila. It was sad that they (jury) did not realize it till after they were back.

I wonder where Rafe fits into the new Judd/Steph/other guy alliance now that the teams have all been mixed up. I've kind of grown fond of this guy - worried he may be next after Margaret and Cindy.

steph said whatever they tell rafe to do he will do it ....voting wise .....steph and jamie wont and dont want to get rid of him yet