Jem

Rafe Judkins

Rafe Judkins

rafejudkins8in.jpg

Date Of Birth: January 8, 1983

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Marital Status: Single

Biography

Rafe Judkins is a 22-year-old recent Brown University graduate who is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Source

Am i the only one? I can see how some people might think he could be annoying, but im almost in love with this guy. I think if he alligns with steph, and the other gay ivy league graduate Brian, then they could go far. Brian is DETERMINED in this game, nd steph seems like shed click well with these two. Should we add gary into this alliance??? haha. I say danni will be the frst to figure out hwo he is

Has it been posted that they are gay? My gaydar pinged on both but I wasn't sure. Brian's a real cutie!

Has it been posted that they are gay? My gaydar pinged on both but I wasn't sure. Brian's a real cutie!

I watched the Intro Videos on CBS.com and he said he was gay. Now Brian didnt say he was, but come on, he just looks like a gay guy....lol. Not my type, Now Rafe ..........;)

At first I thought Brian was gay, but after the comments he made about Stephanie I dont think he is.

i forget what he said about stephanie?? gay guys love strong women, so maybe thats what it was. Gay-Dar going off the charts for this guy

Gay-Dar going off the charts for this guy

I totally agree! I've come to the conclusion as a straight woman...if they're cute AND nice, they're either married or gay...LMAO!!!

OT- Mikede...do you watch RockStar INXS??? Any thoughts on JD???

I totally agree! I've come to the conclusion as a straight woman...if they're cute AND nice, they're either married or gay...LMAO!!!

OT- Mikede...do you watch RockStar INXS??? Any thoughts on JD???

Cute AND nice, gay or married....lol....exactly....sometimes both ...lol

actually, i didnt watch Rockstar INXS. Was it actually Good?

I really enjoyed it. There was very little nastiness, and both Navaro and INXS were very nurturing to the performers. Not a lot of drama, but good performances, some trainwrecks, and some hotties.

Marty was my fav, but J.D. was a better fit for INXS.

Wow, is this ever off topic... uh...

Rafe seems cool. I haven't formed an opinion on him yet, but I don't think he'd make a great singer for INXS.

I don't even know who ya'll are talking about yet.....I'll have to check him out on tonights show......but my God in heaven.....I LOVE his name......Rafe........SO sexy........just like a few other 4 letter words I can think of....

I hope he is eye candy enough to live up to his name.....lol

mikede - ROCKSTAR INXS was livid for me! I loved it! JD was a great singer....but not a fav of mine at all.....too cocky....but I'm sure they know wheat they were looking for more than I do...lol.

Marty was my fav for singing abilities.......he tore up that Nirvana song. I can't wait to see/hear more of this guy. He'll be opening on the INXS world tour.

Now Mig........we better not even go there.......the guy was too HOT to even talk about. Oh the things I could have done to him........

I wonder how a new era of INXS will be recieved in the age of Puff Daddy (oh excuse me.....it was officially changed a few weeks back from P. Diddy to just "Diddy"), Eminem, and 50 Cent? INXS was the BOMB in their day (I know....I was there...lol) but I just wonder if this will be a fatal attempt at an age of music which they can't hold up to? I would rather have the great memories of the 80's than to see them flop it now.

Their music was just so sexy.......so raw.......so utterly "me hard"....ya know? I hope they still have it in them. ;)

Marty was my fav, but J.D. was a better fit for INXS.

This is so true!!! My sister LOVED Marty but he just wasn't INXS.

Now Mig........we better not even go there.......the guy was too HOT to even talk about. Oh the things I could have done to him........

Holy shit on a stick....his body is to die for!!!!

Cute AND nice, gay or married....lol....exactly....sometimes both ...lol

You're so bad....I LOVE IT!!!!

Ok.....I saw who Rafe was........on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the hottest.....he is a -27. Yes.....that is a negative 27...........the guy needs help........so totally NOT hot.

Now Blake........he's a looker even when he's sick........those muscles.......WOW......love his body!!!

There is one girl on Bobby Jon's tribe.....who is so skinny she looks like she's already been "surviving" in the real world. She had on red boy shorts tonight. Give the girl some food.....dman. Feed her one of those crocodiles or something.

Look at me being all judgemental......imagine that!

LOL, never said he ws hot....jamie, he is hot

Am i the only one? I can see how some people might think he could be annoying, but im almost in love with this guy. I think if he alligns with steph, and the other gay ivy league graduate Brian, then they could go far. Brian is DETERMINED in this game, nd steph seems like shed click well with these two. Should we add gary into this alliance??? haha. I say danni will be the frst to figure out hwo he is

look at me quoting myself

this should be worth prediction challenge points!!!! cause i called it!!!!!!!!

ROFL @ the bounty thing.. thats hilarious.. I do love Rafe tho I think he's gonna be fun..

and god Mig's and JD body was amazing.. but i Looooooooove Marty's voice.. it has that 'f@ck me hard' sound.. (quote from Elaina)

Och!Rafe is going tae be needing tae prove himself as more than a weak link!I thought for sure he'd be up for eviction after his less than stellar performance during reward!Laddie looked like a fish whose fins an tail had been cut off!

And if the skinny lass(Danny?) disappears...surely she can be found purging her corn behind a tree! :blink:

Rafe could not Handle it on those ropes!!!! lol At least he wasntthe only one who fell. Jamie kicked ass.

Wow...Rafe did terrible in the luxury comp. I feel he is the weakest member of that team, yet they didn't show anybody talking about voting him out as the weakest player. They immediately focused in on Lydia as the weakest and Morgan as the laziest. And I think Stephanie was right when they were harping to get Morgan out and she said that they could make up for her not fishing/cooking and other chores. I really think they would have been better off voting out the weakest so early on.

I totally agree, I was sure that they would at least talk about getting rid of him, but it wasnt even mentioned, I was very surprised! :blink:

I totally agree, I was sure that they would at least talk about getting rid of him, but it wasnt even mentioned, I was very surprised! :blink:

Yeah he was really bad...but I think they made the right choice...

Morgan made Raffe look like a slug in every challenge... Then they keep anti-ladder boy

and boot her??? I hope they choke on that and lose every challenge...

Little deja vous for Stephanie...

RS INXS: I thought all three finalists were talented AND sexy in very different ways. JD does seem more appropriate for INXS though. Never thought of him as potentially gay. hmm.

Rafe - funny. We'll see if he can step it up physically!