Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Danni Boatwright

Listen, anyone who makes the final 2 deserves to be there. Theres no question aboutthat

Early this season, I found a link somewhere that had pictures of Danni from her modeling days. I can't remember what the link was, but I remember that she was beyond hot.

Early this season, I found a link somewhere that had pictures of Danni from her modeling days. I can't remember what the link was, but I remember that she was beyond hot.

Check this thread Click Here!

I wasn't into Stephanie bashing but now that I think about it, theres more to be said about her. I loved the first Stephanie, that girl deserved to win. The one that played this time was a different girl, just like she said last night. I happen to prefer the other one. As for her sincerity in telling Danni to go with her heart. HA! She played her like a fiddle........buddy up to her, get on her good side (and if she had had to choose between her and Rafe, whats one more knife in the back to a friend), and then when she knew she couldnt win that challenge, CRY, whine, touch Danni's heart, let her see how hard she worked, how much she wanted to win and YEP! that touched Danni's heart. Coming from Steph last night, go with your heart was a different way of saying take me, you see how hard I tried. The only thing that would have made her more comical was big cow eyes and batting eye lashes.

Wow. You are really cynical. Ok, let's assume that everything you say was planned by Stephanie for her own purposes {and if you really believethat, you are BEYOND cynical}. Will you at least give her credit, then, for some really brilliant game playing at a crucial moment when she was so exhausted she couldn't even think right? Seems it has to be one or the other-----either sincere emotion or brilliant game playing.And whichever it was, it worked, didn't it?

Danni is like a fat woman.....she looks better with clothes on......simply because she is too skinny. She was absolutely beautiful on the reunion show. I do agree that Steph looks better without make up....she has nice skin and a natural beauty about her.

I believe this was the most deserving 2 ppl that could have been in the final 2. It was so nice to see 2 strong competitors in the final 2 seats instead of one strong player and one lamer who sailed through the game.

I wasn't into Stephanie bashing but now that I think about it, theres more to be said about her. I loved the first Stephanie, that girl deserved to win. The one that played this time was a different girl, just like she said last night. I happen to prefer the other one. As for her sincerity in telling Danni to go with her heart. HA! She played her like a fiddle........buddy up to her, get on her good side (and if she had had to choose between her and Rafe, whats one more knife in the back to a friend), and then when she knew she couldnt win that challenge, CRY, whine, touch Danni's heart, let her see how hard she worked, how much she wanted to win and YEP! that touched Danni's heart. Coming from Steph last night, go with your heart was a different way of saying take me, you see how hard I tried. The only thing that would have made her more comical was big cow eyes and batting eye lashes.

I don

She looked much more natural the next morning on the CBS Morning Show when she received her check.

Maybe it was "evening" makeup??

You're probably 100% correct.

First of all, my comments were about Stephanie, not once have I criticized you personally and find your need to do that offensive. Steph made it to the end this time, as many others have said, she must have done something right. That doesnt mean I have to applaud her tactics.

I assume you're referring to the term"cynical". Just to make myself perfectly clear, it was not meant as a personal attack. Simply a personality trait, not necessarily a bad one, that I observed from your comments about Stephanie faking it after thefinal immunity challenge. It's textbook cynicism, and as I said , not necessarily a bad thing to have. And in your case, probably only confined to your general feelings about Steph. If you want examples of personal attacks, check out the Big Brother boards and the chaos that ensued whenever Shock posted one of his instigation threads. There's a big difference. If you called me, for example, "naive" for believing what I saw after that challenge, I would know it wasn't a personal attack, and I would probably admit there was some truth in it, based on my general liking for Stephanie. Are you willing to make the same concession? That perhaps your perception is clouded by your general dislike of her?

Hm-m-m-m?

Disagree(boooooooooooo)....I hate when people fly under the radar & win.They're so boring!Steph worked harder tae win all the way through!Even Rafe should ave' beaten Danni.

First of all, Danni won 2 individual immunities to Stephanie's 1. Stephanie didn't even compete in the first immunity challenge after the merge because she knew she didn't have to worry about being voted out. She also didn't even bid on the immunity clue during the auction. In fact, because of her majority alliance, she didn't need to work hard at all. So in my mind, Danni definitely worked harder than Steph all the way through.

Secondly, this idea that people fly under the radar therefore don't deserve to win is bullshit. There are different ways to play this game. The less athletic people can't rely on winning challenges so therefore must play a different way. It doesn't make them any less deserving. In fact, when someone emerges as a strong leader in the beginning, it is usually the quickest way off the island. However you get to the end, you have just as much right to be there as anyone else.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Survivor's Sports Fan Wins the Big One!

by Angel Cohn

After making it through 39 days in the Guatemalan jungle and outwitting, outplaying and outlasting her 17 other competitors, on Sunday night Danni Boatwright was crowned the champion of Survivor: Guatemala. The 30-year-old Kansas City sports-radio announcer won by a landslide over Stephenie, who only received one out of the seven votes cast. TVGuide.com spoke to Danni the day after her win to find out how she managed to make it through without lying too much

First of all, Danni won 2 individual immunities to Stephanie's 1. Stephanie didn't even compete in the first immunity challenge after the merge because she knew she didn't have to worry about being voted out. She also didn't even bid on the immunity clue during the auction. In fact, because of her majority alliance, she didn't need to work hard at all. So in my mind, Danni definitely worked harder than Steph all the way through.

Secondly, this idea that people fly under the radar therefore don't deserve to win is bullshit. There are different ways to play this game. The less athletic people can't rely on winning challenges so therefore must play a different way. It doesn't make them any less deserving. In fact, when someone emerges as a strong leader in the beginning, it is usually the quickest way off the island. However you get to the end, you have just as much right to be there as anyone else.

BRAVO!!!

Danni is gonna be on Chief's Kingdom next monday it is a radio show out of KC about the chiefs. I am not sure if it is aired nationaly or not. I think they had a call tonite from another state.

The only reason I "listen" to it is because I have to record it at work. Finally I will be able to listen to it and enjoy

Danni was on the music awards last night.. whichever one it was... I don't care.. I just had it on for background noise.

She still looked fantastic.

And reading that interview.. it's good to know that she found it gross how skinny she got. :P

I am glad Danni won, and think that Stephanie was lucky she got to #2. I hate when shows bring people back, unless its an allstar thing, jmho.