Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Danni Boatwright

Remember poor Eliza from a couple of seasons ago --

I will never forget Sweet Eliza...

Bumping Danni Back to the top where she belongs!! Ahead of that Scuzzbucket Stephawhinee...

I LOVE Danni... :P

Yeah yeah. Till the next season starts. Mr Fickle. :P:P Wasn't Kim and who else was it before. :lol::ninja:

Amber

Eliza

Danni

are my top three Survivor Sweeties...

amber235_290.jpg

eliza_md.jpg

danni_tn.jpg

Kim was a bit of a dissapointment on survivor, but she is hot!!

s10_kimberly.jpg

I am rooting for her, since she managed to stay in there and help manipulate Steph into voting off Judd.

I have to agree with you Neb... WooHoo... I am glad Danni won... :D

Yeah, they both looked damn good. and steph looked like a traditional Jersey Girl!!! Onthe local CBS station, they did a story on her after the shjow last night, because she is from my area

Congrats to Danni!!!!! Very Much deserved

Congrats to Danni!!!!! Very Much deserved

Watching Danni during the final immunity challenge last night, there was no question she was going to win it.

Through the miracle of editing, we saw Stephanie slipping down the pillar slowly, deciding to play the tears and whining card and Danni, leaning back casually, quite relaxed, looking at her fingernails. There should have been a subtitle at that point the said: This is it folks, if you're tired go ahead and go to bed, this is your winner.

She looked even better this morning on CBS when she got her check. She looked calmer, more relaxed.

Gotta love Rupert, it was so obvious that he preferred Danni's game to Steph's. I think Steph even winced once when he said something about Danni playing with heart and how nice it was to see someone like that win instead of someone who lied and backstabbed. But he had kudo's for both of them making it to the final 2.

Steph looks better wi'oot makeup & Danni's mouth is tae huge wi' or wi'oot makeup.Yuckkkk

Disagree(boooooooooooo)....I hate when people fly under the radar & win.They're so boring!Steph worked harder tae win all the way through!Even Rafe should ave' beaten Danni.

Danni never flew under any Radar... She played a great game but I can't forgive her for eating that sacraficed chicken...

Watching Danni during the final immunity challenge last night, there was no question she was going to win it.

Through the miracle of editing, we saw Stephanie slipping down the pillar slowly, deciding to play the tears and whining card and Danni, leaning back casually, quite relaxed, looking at her fingernails. There should have been a subtitle at that point the said: This is it folks, if you're tired go ahead and go to bed, this is your winner.

Disagree. Man, no pleasing you Stephanie bashers. I thought the best and most deserving two made the final two, and watching Stephanie's performance last night at that endurance competition, it struck me just hoe competitive she was. When she told Danni to "go with her heart" it also showed compassion for the choice that Danni had to make. She did her very best and the better person won, end of story. I'm always happy when there's two good, deserving people in the final two.

Oh----and I KNEW she was gonna eat that chicken!!! :lol::lol::lol:

And, as a guy , I,ve gotta say that was the hottest looking two finalists in Survivor history. B)

Steph worked harder tae win all the way through!

When did Steph work hard to win? in two seasons she only won ONCE. She did work hard to drive the knives pretty far into Judd and Cindy's backs, though. And Danni only nicked Gary's sholder blades. So I guess you're right, Steph did work harder. :P

I wasn't into Stephanie bashing but now that I think about it, theres more to be said about her. I loved the first Stephanie, that girl deserved to win. The one that played this time was a different girl, just like she said last night. I happen to prefer the other one. As for her sincerity in telling Danni to go with her heart. HA! She played her like a fiddle........buddy up to her, get on her good side (and if she had had to choose between her and Rafe, whats one more knife in the back to a friend), and then when she knew she couldnt win that challenge, CRY, whine, touch Danni's heart, let her see how hard she worked, how much she wanted to win and YEP! that touched Danni's heart. Coming from Steph last night, go with your heart was a different way of saying take me, you see how hard I tried. The only thing that would have made her more comical was big cow eyes and batting eye lashes.