Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Danni Boatwright

I'm petty........

When I see her standing there...lookin like my Halloween skeleton door decoration.....I bluidy cringe.

im glad BB is over. i like everyone now :)

I just can't help to think she is a prop of some kind. I know she's a sports talk show personality, but to know Gary Hogeboom, a pretty sub par QB from the 80's? Come off it. Unless she's a die hard Dallas fan, something smells funny.

Maybe after season and season of reality shows, I'm too skeptical, but something just doesn't seem right. Could Gary have slipped and said something before the first episode? I want someone, maybe Gary to confront her. Could someone from behind the scene's fed her the information?

What I wouldn't give to have a live feed!!!!

i really doubt she got inside info. shes not that young, and her being into sports for years and years, and being a sportscaster. also, she was a huge tomboy withbrothers gorwing up, plus, she seems VERY smart.(and is she from around the same area)

dude you forgot our mutual Romber obsession? :(

I would never forget that!! It's special!!

I will takes pics of him for you...

and her for me!!

ROMBER ROCKS!!!

dude you forgot our mutual Romber obsession? :(

Oh I want in on this one!!! I grew to love Romber when they were on Amazing Race :) even watched AND cried through their wedding on tv

wow, she voted for gary!

yeah remember she said if she couldnt beet the axis of evil, she would try and join them...

a little too late

:lol: Her comment about slipping through a tiny crack was priceless...because that's all she needs.

I am starting to like her...which means she's getting the boot next week. :(

I wouldn't really call it luck

I meant...by getting the chance to buy that envelope from Jeff at the auction Neb :rolleyes: ...that was lucky...everything else she's worked her arse for...k?... :P

PS. I don't see her being too skinny as everybody says...maybe from the waist up and because her chest looks bony (I have a bony collar bone too) looks could be deceptive, but I think she has a nice butt and legs...JMO :)

I meant...by getting the chance to buy that envelope from Jeff at the auction Neb :rolleyes: ...that was lucky...everything else she's worked her arse for...k?... :P

PS. I don't see her being too skinny as everybody says...maybe from the waist up and because her chest looks bony (I have a bony collar bone too) looks could be deceptive, but I think she has a nice butt and legs...JMO :)

well I don't look at stuff like that but I do think she is very pretty...a really cute kind of pretty if that makes sense.

danni.jpg

WOO HOO!!

well I don't look at stuff like that but I do think she is very pretty...a really cute kind of pretty if that makes sense.

It makes sense and I agree. She's got sexappeal LOL! ...

...and I didn't mean what I said about her looks in a sexual way (just in case anyone's thinking that). I just don't understand why she's nicknamed "skelletor", cuz I don't think she's that thin, but that's just my opinion :)

Edited by Soyyo

I have to agree with Soyyo, Danni does have a nice arse and legs (yeah, women look at other women's butts all the time, okay??)

Her middle part is the only thing that looks too bony to me -- you could count every rib. I am assuming that in her real life appearance, she might not be quite that skinny. I am actually shocked that she isn't more emaciated, because she was thin when the game started. I don't think she looks a whole lot different than when they started. Her face has maintained it's appearance pretty well. Remember poor Eliza from a couple of seasons ago -- I thought her eyes were going to bulge out of her face she was so skinny.

As for her nickname being "skeletor", only a couple of people have used that, and they are StepheME fans! :P

Actually, I use Skeletor all the time and I am not a Stephame fan. She is just WAY to skinny for me. I am also partial to women with some meat on their bones, so I am biased...

I'm anxious to see her at the reunion show after she's gained the weight back. I saw some pictures of her back in her days when she was doing modeling and she is really beautiful.

She must have a high metabolism or something because that hoagie she bought with Rafe was massive, and it didn't fatten her up one bit.

And she was so desperate to eat, she even shelled out $20 for a couple of crummy pieces of beef jerky - geez, did Jeff Probst sure turn a profit on that or what? (jk - Jeff's a good guy!)

LOL -- that was a pretty pitiful pile of jerky -- but hey, if you have only ate corn for weeks, I guess any meat looks good. And considering what they paid for the other food items, 20 bucks wasn't so bad for the jerky.

SPOILER MENTION

Yeah, and especially since she's supposed to be coming into some money real soon! :D

...yeah, women look at other women's butts all the time, okay??...

... Remember poor Eliza from a couple of seasons ago -- I thought her eyes were going to bulge out of her face she was so skinny...

ITA with ya! ...Do I remember Eliza? OMG :o ! By the time she was voted off she looked like an unfed chihuahua. I thought her eyes would fall from their sockets at any time :P