Jem

Danni Boatwright

Danni Boatwright

danniboat6iz.jpg

Date Of Birth: July 13, 1975

Hometown: Tonganoxie, KS

Marital Status: Married

Biography

Danni Boatwright is a 30-year-old sports radio talk show host/model/actress and former Miss Kansas USA from Tonganoxie, Kansas. Danni is married to country music singer Wade Hayes.

Source

Dannie makes quarter finals in the King's Kutie Contest...

I chose Danni as my favorite based on bios, although I am leaning towards Margaret more, she is so nurturing and a great asset to her tribe, but as beautiful as Danni is, did anyone notice how skinny this woman is? Everyone on this show LOSES weight, she has none to spare. Makes me worry.

Seems survivors Dani Boatwright is also Danielle Boatwright: AKA Miss Kansas 1996 and 1st runner up to Ali Landry Miss USA 1996... Seems that CBS likes the beauty padgent contestant's this year first with Janelle on BB6 and now Dani on Survivor 11

dani_smile.jpg

dani_swim.jpg

dani_eve.jpg

dani_crown.jpg

Seems survivors Dani Boatwright is also Danielle Boatwright: AKA Miss Kansas 1996 and 1st runner up to Ali Landry Miss USA 1996... Seems that CBS likes the beauty padgent contestant's this year first with Janelle on BB6 and now Dani on Survivor 11

dani_smile.jpg

dani_swim.jpg

dani_eve.jpg

dani_crown.jpg

I am re-instating Danni in the running... I changed my mind about her... I think she has what it takes...

Danni rocks!! She is my favorite Survivor girl this year!!!

GO DANNI, Kick Steph's ass!!

She reminds me of that lady who used to do Monday Night Football a couple of years ago that got squeezed out after a year for being such a lightweight. Can't remember her name, but she also used to be on Y&R.

Anyway . . . Danni's surprisingly athletic. How many of the goals did she make tonight? At least 2 I think. But yes, she is alarmingly skinny!

danielle_model02.jpg

danielle_model01.jpg

She looks Sexy in white...

danni_covered_in_mud.jpg

And just as sexy in mud!!!

I like dirty girls!!

I haven't formed an opinion on her yet. I'm just not too keen on sending in privelaged people in these games. Former beauty queen....once married to a country music singer......model........I mean come on......where are the real, average Joe's at? She is an excellent athlete.......but I just have to get past her already good life to be able to want to see her win the million dollars. Then again.......if she pulls it off.....it shows that frail, pretty women can do it.

Like someone said above though.....the girl is just too damn skinny. I still stand by my former statement......feed her a crocodile.

I haven't formed an opinion on her yet. I'm just not too keen on sending in privelaged people in these games. Former beauty queen....once married to a country music singer......model........I mean come on......where are the real, average Joe's at? She is an excellent athlete.......but I just have to get past her already good life to be able to want to see her win the million dollars. Then again.......if she pulls it off.....it shows that frail, pretty women can do it.

Like someone said above though.....the girl is just too damn skinny. I still stand by my former statement......feed her a crocodile.

She's winning me over. You take 3 to the gourd and walk away from it.

and she's the last to get eaten by a croc. I'm sure they're looking for something a little juicier. :)

(Edited to admit I read your post wrong. I read "feed her TO a crocodile".)

lucky croc.

(Edited to admit I read your post wrong. I read "feed her TO a crocodile".)

lucky croc.

LOL lmao :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanx for that laugh, feed her to a croc lol

anyway....................she is wayyyyyyyyyyy to skinny but i like this girl. Former beauty queen and look at her bring it!!!!!!!!!!

Inhales.......

....blows gently....

watches Danni blow o'er........

she may be skin and bones, but she's tough, she'd fight that ol' gust of wind :)

Skin, bones and solid muscle... She is the toughest woman there...

I think is one tough chic, who is definitely working it. She is great in Comps, and she is good at knowing what to do and not to do around people. She is quiet as a chuchmouse when it comes to the Alpha-Males on her team, yet bold when it comes to telling the other team about Gary.

If Steph switches teams, I don't think it would take much for Danni to put the seeds of disent into the other's heads.

She is absolutely beautiful, but everytime I watch her on TV I want to bring her some food! She is in my opinion too thin.

I would love to see Danni and Steph wind up on the same team. Steph is used to being the dominant woman. Danni doesn't look like she'd ever back down. Can you feel the thunder rolling? I would also like to see QB on that team so that he's forced to confront Danni on the NFL issue.

Yah, mix it up, stir the pot. Conflict rules!!!!

Chi,

You may get your wish this week...

NOPE, thankfully Danni's still on the better team lol

Go NEW Yaxha!!!

WOO HOOO!!! Gotta root for Yaxha now...dang have to buy a whole new buff

WOO HOOO!!! Gotta root for Yaxha now...dang have to buy a whole new buff

This is so different totally agreeing with you...