Howie or April?

ILoveKaysar

Who would you vote FOR if you were given the chance to evict one of the following...  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote FOR if you were given the chance to evict one of the following...

• Howie
    • April

I voted, but in all honesty .. I have no desire for America to be given the choice to evict. If we're given a vote at all in the process, I would like to see America get the final vote at the end ..

But either way .. it ends roughly how it ought to.

Guest Jerryv101
I think its funny that the Nerd Herd was talking about American voting and how we shouldnt be able to vote because we dont see everything that goes on.... Do they not know that we see EVERYTHING???

lol, nope, cuz remember Jennifer and the rest of the nerd herd only wore makeup and their nice clothes on Thursdays! they obviously think the show airs only one day a week and we are not shown anything from the other days. It's funny how they're trying to set it up now where they can say Janelle was cheating, because they know that when they leave the house they are going to be hissed off the stage by Marcellas and bood across the lands by us. (as if convincing us Janelle cheated would make us hate her like we do them, they forget if Janelle cheated, so did James and April.

Guest Shockalot

LMAO.. Its a total blowout so far :lol::P:D

I cant wait to see Aprils face when she finds out EVERYONE HATES HER ROFLMAO!! :lol:<_<:)

Yuck yuck..

*High Fives Pollsters!*

Hey.. why dont we make another poll topic asking "Who should go Next.. Maggie or Janelle?

:lol::P:):rolleyes: LOL!

Guest bigbrothamotha
I voted, but in all honesty .. I have no desire for America to be given the choice to evict. If we're given a vote at all in the process, I would like to see America get the final vote at the end ..

But either way .. it ends roughly how it ought to.

OOOOoooOOO my God Diete me too!

I would pay 100 of those 99 cent charges!

PLEASE PLEASE CBS surprise us with that option!

I get all tingly just thinking about it!

Guest linkinlexi

i think that's what's gonna happen. b/c usually aren't there like 2-3 america's choice things during the bb season? i think america's choice may have to do w/ the last safe..... maybe they get to evict someone or even as mentioned on the boards repalce someone in the house w/ someone in sequester.....

Guest vandals
I think its funny that the Nerd Herd was talking about American voting and how we shouldnt be able to vote because we dont see everything that goes on.... Do they not know that we see EVERYTHING???

I think its funny that each thread has a post like this.

I really don't care to vote on any eviction...but I would be happy if, since no one is elligible to win the million anymore, they asked America to vote for whom they'd want to give an extra 500K (a la Rupert from Survivor :) )

It would be so sweet to watch M/I/A's faces if/when Janey gets it, after they've been repeating there's no way that Janelle will win the money, and America shouldn't vote because "They don't see eveything that goes on in the house", and that would make the voting "unfair"

So, according to M/I/A...if people haven't "seen" everything that goes in the house it's unfair for them to cast a vote huh?....hhhmmmm, interesting...They apparently forget that we see more than that secured jury of theirs, so, I guess it would be unfair for them to vote on something they only know half the story of... LOL!

Archived