September 6th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

(moved from incorrect thread)

12:36

Maggie and April have conversation about Janelle's selfishness.

Maggie says Janelle is very selfish. She said that if she had won what

Janelle had won, she would "Well, I'd still play the game" but in

conclusion, Janelle is selfish. April concurs, and notes Janelle's

habit of leaving stuff everywhere is proof of her selfishness, because

Janelle does not care what others think, only what Janelle thinks.

April then tells a story in which a week in which Howie had no

quarters and she, April, gave him some, but Janelle was very selfish

with her quarters. Oddly, no mention is made of the quarters Janelle

shared with the Friendship last week.

Maggie feels that their selflessness is because they are such adults.

She notes how her partner David, only wants some alone time, not

unlike herself, but otherwise they are very giving and adult. April is

also giving and adult. She even helps friends and neighbors do things.

They are both very mature and selfless.

Maggie goes in for an egg, and, as a demonstration of this

extraordinary selflessness, asks April if she would like one.

I lost feeds at this point, so stay tuned to see if April accepts the

egg.

Next post: (moved from incorrect forum)

12:48ish

It would appear that April did not accept the egg.

Ivette and April upstairs.

BB over the PA: Janelle, please center your microphone.

Ivette notes that Janelle comes running, bolting. April is upstairs

relating Quartergate to Ivette. Ivette asks "What else can you

expect?" April cannot wait until she can tell Janelle what she really

thinks. April imagines them plotting right now. Ivette says "They can

talk about whatever they want to talk about."

April does not seem to feel Ivette understands the import of her

story, and adds some invective for emphasis: "They are evil f'ing

people."

Ivette feels she will be a different person outside the house. She

maybe wants to move with Tush and he rparents. April starts to talk of

money - she says with her extra prize of 3,000, she will just make

9000. April murumbles further about bills she and Matt have, and

states she owes her mom 2,000. Ivette is running the water and more or

less ignores this stream of conversation.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:45 Workout Room Feed 3 - Maggie and April.

April is talking about how Howie is grateful to her for doing the towels. She says what she does not understand is how so many towels could be used. These towels are F*ing towels. Maggie thinks they should take all the towels upstairs, except for four, which they would give to Janelle, presumably.

April notes how nice Howie is being all nice to her, and April tells a good one about how he should vote for her to stay, then explains why this is funny. Maggie makes noises of comprehension. April wants to do arm weights today.

April asks Maggie about her goodbye messgaes - are they long? Maggie says "Nope." April explains how long hers are, and says they are like, "LALLALALALA." Maggie says the whole problem is editing, but there is nothing they can do.

April will wash her blacks today, and says it will be exciting to pack. She can't wait to get everything organized...trails off. April thinks the next safe will be 10,000 dollars money proze. Maggie breathes heavily.

A,M,I in back yard talking and eatting.(I not eatting) A is talking about the mess Janelle leaves every where with dirty cotton balls and stuff and how she just threw Janelles robe in Janelle's pile of clothes.

A is talking about someone crying (I think Ivette) because A and M didn't come in urgently seeking the money, but they are probably going to win and she won't get it. Ivette was trying to get the money for her family and giving them false hopes, A told her that they all deserved the money and all their families needed the money. Maggie said that money is only a bandaid for people problems, April says that Ivette's family could of got a job and worked their way out of the problem. Maggie asked if Ivette is going to turn from the morals and do what she needs to do to get the money, April just continues to say how she needs the money to, just as much as Ivette does.

Now April is complaining about cleaning up after people again. She is bragging about how Howie thanked her for doing something, although it doesn't change things, it doesn't matter. Maggie said two more weeks of being a maid and cleaning up after people. April says if her mom was watching and saw her stuff laying around with holes in it she would be embarrassed. Maggie says her parents are carefree although her mom would never let there be dirty dishes or things out of place, but Maggie can do what she wants and her mom wouldn't care.

April is telling a story about moving to New York and how happy she was when they told her it was a three stair walk up but when she got there it was three stories of stairs. Ivette asked her how she could think there was only three stairs up to her place in New York, April says it was because she never left Texas before. At least she made Ivette smile. :lol:

Now April is talking about how lucky she was because her bills were paid while she was an intern and how she was lucky to have money. April wasn't able to tell the other interns her bills were paid because thiers wasn't. Ivette is trying to sound happy for her, but you can tell it is more of April has more, Ivette has less attitude. April is bragging about how she is the only one out of her family with a college degree.

Seems like lately when ever you get April and Ivette together, all conversations revolve around money.

M,I,A in back yard talking about how BB edits things, Maggie was saying when she use to watch the show she would think "wow, why would they say that in the DR?" but now she knows more about how they edit.

A will be happy when it is over, everyone deserves the money, but for different reasons, even Janelle deserves the money because she has studied and been the biggest BB fan ever, even she deserves the money. Ivette is strangly quiet during this and Maggie gave her traditional "uh uh"

4:05 ish

Maggie, APril, Ivette in BY.

Ivette thinks this game is harder because of Tush. They agree. Maggie says how mcuh easier it for people who don't have people. She says she asked Rachel if she had anyone, Rachel didn't, but she Maggie would have many. April said her mom will eat this stuff up. Maggie said her parents would not like it. Maggie also says her Dave is very protective of her, and that he and Eric are likely in constant contact. April says Matt would be very forgiving.

April says everyone deserves this money - then explains why she thinks Janelle does. (Ed:!) It is because Janelle is a such a BB fan. Total silence. A plane goes by. Ivette scratches her nose and avoids eye contact. April pinches her lips thoughtfully and compulsively.

(Ed: A tumbleweed passes.)

Ivette asks how many days it's been. 68 days, 67 days, says Maggie. April contests this math, as two days ago Maggie said it was 62. Maggie was incorrect. They ponder the 80 days figure. April says: "Fcuk me' - presumbly at the math. April claims they pull people in before the July 4th. No one knows. April says: Every year July the Fourth is moved back a day.

April is going to take a shower. Maggie says she is going to get in her pjs after a shower. April says Maggie is nasty and sweaty. Maggie said thanks for pointing that out. Maggie begins talking about her "shitting this morning" the junk food from the night before. She notes her irritable bowel syndrome does not bother her so far.

April asks what Ivette is thinking about. Ivette is quiet (Ed. I think upset) and then says softly that she is tired.

April is going to shower and Maggie and Ivette are going to lay out.

(Ed:I predict April will soon be talked about. Stay tuned! )

Guest somepeople

M, I and A are worried how they are being portrayed on TV and DR.

M..Worried about what Dave will think.

A...Said hubby will say its just a game.

M and I nap in the yard

H&J in GR..J told H what would you do if i had a twin

H..do you really

J..ya shes in LA

H wants to do her

H...really

J..No

H..will Ash be at the wrap party

J..ya why not

Approximately 5:45

Maggie, April, and Ivette in BY,

The Janelle bash continues.

Maggie feels that Janelle does not even look at her. Maggie feels that Janelle just walks around with a mean look on her face. Maggie does not even want to deal, or fight with it.

BB: PLease do not talk about your diary sessions.

BB: Janelle, thank you very much.

Ivette: Where's my thank you very much button? I've only gotton two. You get it (inidicating Maggie) April says something in agreement.

Ivette goes on to talk about how it's Janelle's fault, that she, Ivette, forgets her microphone. The Friendship gets angry about how often Janelle gets away with disobeying the rules. Maggie notes that they, the Ship, also let her get away with stuff. April says Janelle does not know Cory, none of them do.

They do the wacky 'shout out for people' bit.

April says she had a dream that America had a hand in voting. They talk about how America could not vote without seeing everything. They talk about how getting the chance to come in again was another chance at a cash prize. Ivette is pissy about this, but April said they all had an equal chance to come back.

Some talk of Janelle's being liked, and how Janelle was allowed two answers. Maggie thinks that means cheating is ok for the integrity of the game as long it's Janelle doing it.

April talks about how there will be fighting at the wrap party. Maggie says no, no one will have seen the tapes. April says Kaysar and Michael will have told her anything. Maggie says Dave will be upset for her.

Then, Maggie and April talk about how they are responsible for their own actions, and how they agreed to come on here. (Overtones of realizing how they might be depicted) April says "This one is our fault." They talk about how they could have said no to auditioning; Maggie could have said no to Eric.

approx. 6:10 BY

Maggie, April, and Ivette. Janelle bashing.

They feel Janelle is stupid. April notes that Janelle is "not all that and a bag of chips". They are equally disgusted by, the "What up Kaysar" song but also Janelle's refusal to sing it enthusiastically. Some stuff about Janelle's spelling, and her tendency to fly first class.

Maggie bashes Rachel for her trying to hang around them when they talked, and for liking Janelle. She feels Rachel was not her own person at the end.

April tells a story in which Janelle had the nerve to ask for her towel back when they were laying out in the BY. Janelle got up, it seems, and April moved to her towel. When Janelle returned, she asked to go back upon her towel. Then, she lay down between April and Maggie. This was apparently more momentous than it might seem in this recap, because it drew guffaws of laughter at Janelle's "balls."

April is now talking about the hair on Janelle's "f'ing" box. It seems like a monster crawling down her leg to April, and she described the mound she saw in some detail. Maggie says "Well, I have some stumble, but she can shave it here?" April says "But she does not want to! April notes that Janelle does not shave it regularly when Janelle does not have a boyfriend. Further detailed discussion on how Janelle needs a bikini wax and her "shit" (her hair, I presume) is dark.

Maggie indicates if Janelle came into the ER with an unshaved box the staff would be be disgusted to hade to wade through the hair and makes an ostensibly humourous 'moving hair aside' motion. Ivette cuts in with a similar story.

A,M fixing nachos in the kitchen talking about how Howie is talking to Ivette in the hot tub. Maggie says Ivette will be exhausted after being in there listening to Howie.

Maggie says they should talk to "her" about Cory, she said it is humilating and she is such a f*cking bitch. Was she laughing about it? April says "what did you say?" Maggie ask again and April gives the impression that "she" was. It was kind of muffled with the chopping of onions and they were talking low because "she" might have the door open, but April doesn't f*cking care.

We have fish now on the feeds with Mag and April

Howie and Ivette are talking at the hot tub. They are talking about how anyone can use the extra 500 thousand dollars. (hard to hear Ivette, she doesn't have her mic on) Howie is talking about how it is anyone's game, it is a different f*cking ball game. He said he came in here for the money, but now he feels awesome about what all he did, like an extra special semester at school, you excel and get an A+. Now talking about all the wonderful things he had here at the house.

A is telling Mag about how Ivette wants the money for her family, they have debts, Maggie asked if it was a f*cking guilt trip, April says she told Ivette that I's mom doesn't work, if they have debt then her mom can go to work and pay off the debt. A says it was a f*cking weird conversation. She keeps telling Mag about what Ive says, April thinks there is a chance I is going to change her position in this game.

Maggie says it would be a pleasure for me to win 50, April says I said that she would be happy with 50, Mag says that 50 would help I's family out. (I can't believe how much talk there is in this house about money the last 48 hours)

April, if it comes down between me and her she is going to say she applied for it and she needs the money, but mind you, when we asked her where the first place she would go when we get out of here, hers was stores and she is here to get rich because her family is in dire need, but she said she would go shopping first. I am not the judge but it is very surprising. April told Ive that she could help her family pay bills, not to be rude by my parents are trying to pay bills, Maggie says so are mine.

Then they figure out they burned the nachos.

Maggie said the DR makes you think your not going to win it, so she is going through that to. April says people in the house makes you feel your family and friends and boyfriends are not going to be proud of you. Mag agrees.

Maggie is surprised at how long Ive is out there with Howie at the hot tub.

Now they are talking about the beginning of the game, April said she was free balling it and not trying to figure out who was with who, Mag said "he" (meaning Eric) was coming on so strong she took a back seat. Mag started singing and we got fish.

Ive joined Mag and April, Mag whispered something to Ive and Ive said something but I couldn't hear her, Mag said "never belive him". Can see April, I think she is in the storage room.

April comes back and asked Ive if she had fun out at that hot tub. Mag says Ive was out there forever, Ive says she didn't realize it. Ive is doing dishes again.

Janelle went outside, then Howie came in. April tells Maggie "one in, one out" Maggie didn't say anything. Now Howie goes back out. Maggie doesn't want to bring the towels in, April said I know, we just need to keep hiding shit from her.

Now M,I,A at the table, M,A eatting I drinking milk and studying for the game again. April says when she gives her good bye speech to Janelle, she will thank her for showing her how to fix nachos, Ive says "IF" she gets evicted. April ask how many HOH's was evicted the following week, they say 4, April says yeah 4 if Howie goes this week, Ive looked at April and smiled and giggled but said nothing reassuring to April, neither did Maggie.

Now they are back to studying but Ive keeps coming back to how many vetos and HOH's Janelle has won and how many times Janelle has been on the block. Maggie says for those who don't have internet think she has nine lives. April wants to know why they didn't get to watch BB5 she was told to watch BB3, Ive and Mag both said they did but April said when she asked which one to buy they said BB3 and we got fish.

April is talking about what she got for her wedding and where she registered. They had so much stuff to consolidate they just updated things. Ive wanted to know what April's mom gave her for the wedding, April paused for a while and said nothing because she paid for some of the wedding. Ive says Howie says Jan says Ive is the strongest player because she knows the most about the game. April asked how she knew that, Jan never told me that. Mag asked if Ive really knows more than her and April, Ive said that she watched the game more than April and Mag. Mag said that she didn't think about anyone else knowing so much about the game other than Janelle. Mag starts talking about BB offering everyone the DVD's of BB3 and BB5 then we get fish.

Janelle and Howie out side, Jan is saying when she wins she is going to yell "f*ck you" Howie says you might as well there isn't going to be anyone there to hug you, but he thinks April will but not Ivette.

Howie thinks it is time for America's choice because he is up there with a pawn. He wants to let America pick who to go. He thinks 2 million votes are stronger than one vote. Jan agrees. Now we hear AGAIN how hot each other are.

BB Ive please do not obstruct your mic

Ive: sorry BB its my big boobies

Mag: if you carry on with her sayings your ass is going out of the house

BB: Ive thank you

Ive: your welcome BB

April: she even sounds like her, cut me with a knife.

Mag and April want to go play their game in the LR and want Ive to go with them, they are starting in the gold room while Howie and Jan are outside. Mag wants to know if her extentions are showing. They have their eyes closed and are asking questions about the gold room. Ive got one wrong and doesn't like that question about how many animals are on the map. Now Ive is argueing about the last question and not likeing this game. They are looking at the Sov 6 pictures Jan has in the gold room and they can see her studying the faces so she won the morph game. They leave the gold room because they couldn't hear her coming in so they go to the big bedroom. Ive is asking questions about the big bed room. Mag is getting them right, April is getting some wrong. Game over, Mag is taking a shower.

Ive is telling Mag that maybe she could hid under a twin size bed and see if she could hear what they are talking about, Mag wants to know how they would get Ive out, would she really want to play dirt with dirt? Ive says pull the drawers out and she slides under that and they put the drawers back, but Mag wonders if Ive could hear them, Ive says they will talk loud if they thought everyone was in the HOH room. Ive says she would stay all night, Mag says you would have to hear them all night long, Ive says so what? Mag says what if they check the beds, but not in the big room. Ive they are so use to us going to sleep, they expect us to do that. Mag would be so stressed out, but she loves it, she can't believe Ive thought of that.

Hope someone picks up from here, I need to get to bed.

Archived