Interviews with BB14 House Guests (links inside)

CeCiMom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a Few of you who don't have it Here is Rachel Reily's Facebook http://www.facebook....138991402783307

10:21 BBT Not only BB !\14 HG's but lot's of Past HG's and also Tons of Survivor Folks ... Abbey From This Season of Survivor is IN THE HOUSE .. She tore her ACL during Survivor.. I'll report this in Survivor chat

11:06 BBT Everyone including Dan and Chesea(Dan's Wifey_ ) and Brenchel and Wil and JoJo and Frank etc. etc. and etc. All Agree that Ians Final Speech to Jury was the nail in the coffin that sealed the VICTORY for Ian

11:10 BBT I couldn't resist BB fav couple Jeff and Jordan just arrived and are just huggging everyone so in style... Lovin the Energy at the Party that is Growing by Leaps and Bounds as we speak... jeff and jordan brought Shane and Danielle to the Party cause they felt a Lil awkward..... Jordan just told Jeff he has till June 5th (Jeff's B'day) To marry her

11:11 BBT Just in case you where Wondering Dani is hanging all over Shane and Dani said it won't be long till I'm in Vermont (OOOHHH My !! ) Both of them say they are really into each other , so we might be looking at real

11:34 BBT Ok Noone's stopped me yet about Live Feeding the Hollywood party .. so when they go into the awards to the HG's I'll let ya know .. I do Know that for sure Kara and Joe are not at the Party because of there reasons.. ///ha ha !! Parrrttyy Time at the BB 14 Club Party

11:50 BBT 1.)The Diary Room King or Queen is ..... is Brittney

2.)The Comp King is (Next Award) goes to Frank

3.)THE Biggest Schemer is Dan

4.)The Best Stealth Whisperer is Danielle

5.)Most likely to make BB a Career is Frank

6.)The Best Backstabber goes to Dan

7.)The Most All-Star Worthy award goes to Ian (Go Ian and He says he'd LOVE to come back to Play again)

8.)Best Kiss ass in the House Joe

9.)Best Live Feeds Player Brit

10.)Best story teller in the House Brit

11.)Best Fish on Feeds because of a problem with production.. Brit

12.)Best in DR Interviews ...Brit

13.) Most outrageous look in the House goes to JennCity

Now 12:03 BBT and stuff is getting soooo wild and all Lovey-Dovey

12:14 BBT Dan says he's had a computer since 3 and he's a down low video game player PS3........ Dan says he went Full Gangsta' on the House .. Dan says Honestly he didn't through the F2 HOH and he got flustered on the Brit Question then a Quack Pack Question ? He says his real final speech was about Ian being the real evil one and of course he says he never got to use ... Also says he doesn't regret at all how he treated Dani.... .. Dan basically says he put himself in a Corner to Not know if he really had the Votes to Win ...Memphis Hops in the Cam time for a Hot Sec. Memphis disregarded ian's application for Ian to be a Renegade

12; 21 BBT The only way Memphis or Dan would go back in the House is together

Dan isn't going to wash His Bathing Suit .. hasn't in 5 years .. The Chlorine from the Pool he says has kept them clean

12;24 BBT The Live Show just went OFF AIR .... But if your Sassy and your Happy feel Free to continue on with your BB Club Party .. Good Night to you all !!!!!!

Is there a link to re=watch the party? (East coaster ... I fell asleep)

And if so, can anyone tell me how to find these things on Superpass? I hate to keep bothering you all, but all I seem to be able to find is articles.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Good Morning Kim,

They have a link on Superpass for the entire BY Interviews and they did that within like 24 hours .. So I'd just keep my eye's peeled for the Party link soon....In the Meantime I Noticed George did a Full Live Party update over on the LFU Pages so check it out for now.

Good Morning Kim,

They have a link on Superpass for the entire BY Interviews and they did that within like 24 hours .. So I'd just keep my eye's peeled for the Party link soon....In the Meantime I Noticed George did a Full Live Party update over on the LFU Pages so check it out for now.

To quote this year's winner - "Thanks - I will!!" :)

9/21 Big Brother USA interview Danielle

http://www.digitalsp...e-dan-more.html

Funny how everything this season was all about Dan. Shane would put up Frank and kept trying to get him out but it was always Dan's fault. Dan was always blamed for the other's moves.

Shane's interviews it is Dan't fault he didn't get 500 grand.

Danielle's interview they only talked about Dan's lies.

This is a season of nobody taking any responsibility.

Thanks for posting the interviews. What happened to Jenn City? She showed her player ability toward the end of her stay. And for all of you who kept on about how fat Danl was, Did you see how thin she was here? I think all of you would have women become a stick with balloons such a nutty idea of what a woman's body ought to be. Grow up and let women be real.

And for all of you who kept on about how fat Danl was, Did you see how thin she was here? I think all of you would have women become a stick with balloons such a nutty idea of what a woman's body ought to be. Grow up and let women be real.

I do wonder how many of the people who call Dani "fat" look better than her... Probably none of them.

Funny how everything this season was all about Dan. Shane would put up Frank and kept trying to get him out but it was always Dan's fault. Dan was always blamed for the other's moves.

Shane's interviews it is Dan't fault he didn't get 500 grand.

Danielle's interview they only talked about Dan's lies.

This is a season of nobody taking any responsibility.

Marty once more....you nailed it.

Thanks for posting the interviews. What happened to Jenn City? She showed her player ability toward the end of her stay. And for all of you who kept on about how fat Danl was, Did you see how thin she was here? I think all of you would have women become a stick with balloons such a nutty idea of what a woman's body ought to be. Grow up and let women be real.

Definitely... people are so judgmental... I'd love to see them going into the house then get blindsided by Dan and see how they feel. Apparently the jury can't be humans and have to vote as if they're spectators of the game...

I think Danielle looks fine.

Definitely... people are so judgmental... I'd love to see them going into the house then get blindsided by Dan and see how they feel. Apparently the jury can't be humans and have to vote as if they're spectators of the game...

I think Danielle looks fine.

you sure have a thing for danielle, she also thinks she look fine. In fact she thought she looked better than anyone in the house.

you sure have a thing for danielle, she also thinks she look fine. In fact she thought she looked better than anyone in the house.

Nope, I dislike her for following Dan so blindly throughout the whole game... My post was mainly focused on how judgmental people are on this forums... Yes, I am guilty of that too lol... but some people are just way too cruel when they make comments.

Her attitude could use a fixing, but calling her fat/ugly, etc... is just cruel... People always make cruel jokes against Ashley as well, but I think she has a great personality (maybe a bit too happy at times lol). No need to be so personal to calling people fat, etc... People are way too idle in the house so gaining an extra pound or two should be forgivable.

Nope, I dislike her for following Dan so blindly throughout the whole game... My post was mainly focused on how judgmental people are on this forums... Yes, I am guilty of that too lol... but some people are just way too cruel when they make comments.

Her attitude could use a fixing, but calling her fat/ugly, etc... is just cruel... People always make cruel jokes against Ashley as well, but I think she has a great personality (maybe a bit too happy at times lol). No need to be so personal to calling people fat, etc... People are way too idle in the house so gaining an extra pound or two should be forgivable.

Yes this was my gripe with Danl too.

I try to never attack the HGs for the way they look. My criticisms are of their personalities. Danielle exhibited too many insecure tendencies and probably why she followed Dan so blindly instead of thinking for herself. Her insecurities always needed constant reassurance from the other HGs as to how she looked compared to some of the other girls. Conversations were always turned to be about her. The duck faces, smiling in the mirror are just not normal to me, especially when you know the cameras are on and all of America is watching.

Along with these insecurities, she seemed to be a habitual liar. I mean really . . . you break your back and you dad has to carry you out of a swamp? Does she think people believe all the crap she spouts? So no I don't feel sorry for her in the least.

Ashley seems like a sweet person but I don't have much respect for anyone who can't form a complete sentence when asked a question. She really lives in her own world.

I try to never attack the HGs for the way they look. My criticisms are of their personalities. Danielle exhibited too many insecure tendencies and probably why she followed Dan so blindly instead of thinking for herself. Her insecurities always needed constant reassurance from the other HGs as to how she looked compared to some of the other girls. Conversations were always turned to be about her. The duck faces, smiling in the mirror are just not normal to me, especially when you know the cameras are on and all of America is watching.

Along with these insecurities, she seemed to be a habitual liar. I mean really . . . you break your back and you dad has to carry you out of a swamp? Does she think people believe all the crap she spouts? So no I don't feel sorry for her in the least.

Ashley seems like a sweet person but I don't have much respect for anyone who can't form a complete sentence when asked a question. She really lives in her own world.

When I think about lookism (judging a person on looks), it occurs to me it is the source of racism. One looks at a person and knows they are of the group one is prejudiced against, so I think judging a person on their looks is at heart a kind of racism. Society sets up a notion that a person ought to be of a certain size or look and that too is based on some notion of what it means to be fat (or thin) or of what group one comes from that is beauty or ugly. Sure this is just a fan forum, and people can express their opinions, but my opinion about those opinions is also a valid expression of whether what is being said has real insight into the person or situation being talked about.

When I think about lookism (judging a person on looks), it occurs to me it is the source of racism. One looks at a person and knows they are of the group one is prejudiced against, so I think judging a person on their looks is at heart a kind of racism. Society sets up a notion that a person ought to be of a certain size or look and that too is based on some notion of what it means to be fat (or thin) or of what group one comes from that is beauty or ugly. Sure this is just a fan forum, and people can express their opinions, but my opinion about those opinions is also a valid expression of whether what is being said has real insight into the person or situation being talked about.

OK - I know you were also getting on people over on Survivor forum for criticizing a player that was said to have a pudgy tummy.

Again - In these forums we are judgemental and we do have our opinons. It is not against the rules. There are fan pages if you just want to read only nice stuff about people.

and racisism? Seriously? :lol:

OK - I know you were also getting on people over on Survivor forum for criticizing a player that was said to have a pudgy tummy.

Again - In these forums we are judgemental and we do have our opinons. It is not against the rules. There are fan pages if you just want to read only nice stuff about people.

and racisism? Seriously? :lol:

No one has said that it is against the rules. NYROSE was stating an opinion, just like you. It is not against the rules to say Dan is a lying satanist scumbag, but people still reply with opposing posts. How is this any different?

Many of us are of the opinion that one shouldn't have to be anorexic to be on Survivor or Big Brother and that it is harmful to our society to automatically attack anyone who doesn't measure up to our "ideal". We are entitled to express this opinion.

No one has said that it is against the rules. NYROSE was stating an opinion, just like you. It is not against the rules to say Dan is a lying satanist scumbag, but people still reply with opposing posts. How is this any different?

Many of us are of the opinion that one shouldn't have to be anorexic to be on Survivor or Big Brother and that it is harmful to our society to automatically attack anyone who doesn't measure up to our "ideal". We are entitled to express this opinion.

Yes but opinions are being said about the POSTERS in this forum. They are being told if they have an opinon that someone is chubby that they are expressing a form of racisism. :o

I just wathed all the Big Brother 14 backyard interviews. I was wondering if there is someplace to watch the Awards party or the Vegas party? I would appreciate any help!

It's so weird not having the live feeds anymore. I hope they do feeds for the Canada Big Brother.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name