CeCiMom

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much

ag choice :animated_bouncy:

Well maybe now he can afford to get his hair styled and take some etiquette lessons :rolleyes:

Actually, except for Morty's, Frank is very well liked by many, many fans.

This is one AC that feels pretty accurate.

I would have gone with any of the final 7 being AC but would not have guessed Frank. Wonder why the majority at Morty's doesn't care for Frank and the rest of the internet does?

Well maybe now he can afford to get his hair styled and take some etiquette lessons :rolleyes:

I would have gone with any of the final 7 being AC but would not have guessed Frank. Wonder why the majority at Morty's doesn't care for Frank and the rest of the internet does?

Every show I watched in the East Coast feed. Nobody liked Frank. I was in with a different group every time and nobody liked Frank. Shocker he won.

Frank doing his back yard interview. He is still hating Dan and he is bitter. He said his heart was broken when he left the house.

He said he loves his fans and is so happy he has so many.

I would have voted Danielle AC because she was a hoot to watch. She is such a wacko but funny with all her crazy stories. I can see why people voted Frank. He had such a zest for BB itself. You also have to remember that the majority of people don't watch live feeds, BBAD, etc....you see a different BB than them. Frank is ok. Kinda loud and boisterous probably ok. I dont care.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name