Frank, America's Choice Winner - Season 14, $25,000

CeCiMom

I'm guessing Ian would have won if he was not in the final 2.

They really need to come up with a system where we only vote for the players that can actually win AC, otherwise there are votes for players who can't even win it.

exactly!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank is cute and charming. If he smells, no one in the audience knows that. His game play was friendly and relaxed even tho he was on the block so many times. I think America saw him as picked on undeservedly to be the good player who had to go. So they liked him as underdog with a cute look and nice tail wag and a kind of loyal spirit. America loves dogs. Frank had a doggy quality for sure.

He'd be a terrier for sure. You know with the cocked head, the tongue out, the tail wagging. Kind of like Disney's Tramp in the Lady and the Tramp.

I voted for frank and janelle! I voted twice lol!

Now like i said before, does boogie gets the best coach award? I mean one of his players ian won bb and his second player frank won the $25,000. I mean they are both his players! Just saying!

Now like i said before, does boogie gets the best coach award? I mean one of his players ian won bb and his second player frank won the $25,000. I mean they are both his players! Just saying!

The coach award was dissolved after the reset . . . and Boogie wasn't the last coach standing :P

Good point. Especially with Ian. I'll bet deep down they are all glad that Dan lost.

It is easy to see how Frank won. If you split the house in two, which is the way I believe most most viewers saw things. On one side you have the 5 quack packers along with Janelle and you have all the rest on the other side. Dan and Ian was the most popular and took a lot of votes from the other QP'ers. Therefore you had the third most popular person from the QP side in the competition for AP. Probably was Brittney. I believe Frank was clearly the most popular from the other half of the house. He probably finished third in the overall voting but since Ian and Dan took so many votes, that put him ahead of Brit. I would love to see the vote totals.

No matter how he won though, congratulations.

I didn't vote -- but I'd of voted for Frank if I had. I felt he had his back against the wall for most of the season, he was either HOH or nominated -- so I felt he earned the 25k.

Ian is such a tool. He was played but he won. Such a travesty - Janelle.

I don't hate Ian at all... but I did think what Janelle said during the show was 100% accurate. Remember she got sent home pretty early so she got to see all the game unlike the people in the jury. She said Danielle lies (I about stood up and cheered at that), and that Dan played an unbelievably great game and if he didn't win BB it would be a travesty. She is right. Taking nothing away from Ian... but for Dan to be a former winner of BB and a coach, his target was enormus and he single handley manipulated and sent home nearly everyone on the jury with only ONE HOH. what Dan did this season will never be repeated and he truely deserved to win this game.

I don't hate Ian at all... but I did think what Janelle said during the show was 100% accurate. Remember she got sent home pretty early so she got to see all the game unlike the people in the jury. She said Danielle lies (I about stood up and cheered at that), and that Dan played an unbelievably great game and if he didn't win BB it would be a travesty. She is right. Taking nothing away from Ian... but for Dan to be a former winner of BB and a coach, his target was enormus and he single handley manipulated and sent home nearly everyone on the jury with only ONE HOH. what Dan did this season will never be repeated and he truely deserved to win this game.

I agree with you about everything but the last line. They BOTH deserved to win this game as they both played the game -- there is no rule book which determines what makes the best game play -- whether you reward whom wins the most HOH's/POV's .. whether you have the best social game .. whether you played the cleanest or dirtiest.. whether you floated to the end or not ..

Ian took slop every week - for weeks, so the house guests didn't have to. He wore stupid costumes so the house guests didn't have to, and made it seem fun and "just part of the experience" he played a very "I am everyone's little brother, and none of the cool kids like me, but I'll let them think they're using me and I'll use them in return card."

It's apples to oranges and whom wins depends on how you stack the deck. Unlike some previous seasons, I really feel like this season both Dan and Ian deserved to be in those final chairs.

I can definitely agree with you but I think the jury was really against letting a former winner win the game. The most shocking vote to me was Jenn but when I saw her backyard interview, she did say she didn't want to give it to a former winner. It is what it is. Dan may or may not have thrown the final HOH but I answered every question exactly how he did so who knows?? I can't say I condone the jury's decision but I'm not surprised. I do have to wonder if they'll regret their votes after seeing everything that went down. I may be biased but I would like to think that I'm just a better judge of who should've won. In the end, though, it is the jury's perception that counts. I do like Ian and am happy for him....but will this season go down as the least deserving player winning? I think so....

Just because the majority of people on this message board dislike Frank doesn't mean the AC is rigged. This message board represents a tiny population in comparison to the population that watches the show. The majority of people here spend lots of time watching the feeds (or at least reading them) and get intimately familiar with the HGs, which I think causes people get hypersensitive to certain annoying habits just like they would a spouse. The vast majority of viewers just watch the show, which is basically highlights of HGs at their best and these annoying habits aren't apparent unless they do a specific segment about them. Frank was a loud, cocky, sometimes obnoxious guy and I can see him rubbing a lot of people the wrong way and understand some of the distaste for him. But he got a good edit, was a big underdog and was at the center of most of the drama for most of the season so people really got to like him.

I liked him and voted for him too. I can overlook his annoying qualities for the fact that I think he put more effort into the game than anybody else, including Dan, at least in the first half of the season. He lived on the block and saved himself so many times that it was really fun to watch him try to survive week after week. He played very honest and got backstabbed more than anyone else in the game so I'm sure he got some sympathy for that too. Behind Dan, Frank was the most entertaining player this season IMO and I'm glad he won it since Dan didn't.

I gotta say, I was shocked. I hope Dan and Ian were not eligible because they won, but FRANK..I don't know. It had to be the ones that only watch the shows, not feedsters or board readers and watchers. We all knew he stunk, farted, and was so righteous and HONEST (Please). But they saw a fighter, someone who was wronged and blindsided by big bad Dan. CBS Edit. Maybe he is a nice guy. Who knows ! ! ! And....now that it is over, WHO CARES. Bring on the next hamsters for us to brutalize. :P

I didn't have the live feeds but I did read the updates. Frank's demise for me was when he and Boogie had their Bromance. They were tactless bullies and I was glad to see both of them go. Frank's problem was that he found himself alone in the house and tried to repair fences but it was too late. Granted, he fought hard to stay in the house but eventually someone figured out the only way to get him out was to backdoor him. Better players than him have been backdoored so why is he so bitter?

I agree with you about everything but the last line. They BOTH deserved to win this game as they both played the game -- there is no rule book which determines what makes the best game play -- whether you reward whom wins the most HOH's/POV's .. whether you have the best social game .. whether you played the cleanest or dirtiest.. whether you floated to the end or not ..

Ian took slop every week - for weeks, so the house guests didn't have to. He wore stupid costumes so the house guests didn't have to, and made it seem fun and "just part of the experience" he played a very "I am everyone's little brother, and none of the cool kids like me, but I'll let them think they're using me and I'll use them in return card."

It's apples to oranges and whom wins depends on how you stack the deck. Unlike some previous seasons, I really feel like this season both Dan and Ian deserved to be in those final chairs.

Yeah you are right. I totally agree that after Dan Ian deserved it the most. And you have to give Ian lots of credit (I haven't seen too many people point it out on here) but Ian won a lot of comps towards the late stages of the game. He won when he really needed to, even if he didn't know it. Down to the F5 everyone + Jenn was trying to get him out and he kept winning. I think the HG's underestimated Ian and when they finally realized they had to get him out they never had the chance. But I still think Dan played the best game. After watching this I'd have to say that no one will ever win this game twice.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name