Until we meet again!

sparklet

same place next year :animated_bouncy:

For those watching BB Canada I'll see you than. Hopefully they have a spot here at Mortys for BB Canada.

I want to say thanks to those that did all the updates. Not sure how you made it thru all the boring stuff but I really appreciated.

See you next year for BB US.

It's been another fun season with you all! I'm just glad I don't have to wait 10 months anymore with BB Canada coming up in a few months. Here's hoping it's as good as the US version and that I see most of you again in January!

When does BB Canada start? Do they offer the live feeds? How can I watch the show or the feeds? What season is it for Canada?

When does BB Canada start? Do they offer the live feeds? How can I watch the show or the feeds? What season is it for Canada?

Many details are still unknown. It will be on a Canadian channel called Slice Network and begins in either January of February last I heard. It is supposed to have live feeds just like the US. The problem will be, it might not be airing in the US at all so I'm really hoping there will be a website you can watch the episodes at, whether an official or unofficial one like videobrother.com. It will be Canada's first season.

Many details are still unknown. It will be on a Canadian channel called Slice Network and begins in either January of February last I heard. It is supposed to have live feeds just like the US. The problem will be, it might not be airing in the US at all so I'm really hoping there will be a website you can watch the episodes at, whether an official or unofficial one like videobrother.com. It will be Canada's first season.

I saw a commerical for casting calls in Vancouver soon. I think it said February on Slice during BBAD. Slice will probably shop it around to different US channels to help with cost. They'll need more viewers to bring in revenue. Maybe Showtime will air it?

Great season glad having different opinions with all of you and enjoyed talking to all of you and reading what you had to say. I only have like 3 friends in real life who watch the show so I love coming here to rant and praise the show. Thank you morty's.

Hopefully if there isnt an Allstars 2 you'll see me on the show next summer :ph34r: It'll be my fourth time trying out and that was Dan's lucky number so maybe it'll work for me

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name