Wednesday, September 19th - Live Feed & FINALE' Night

CeCiMom

Well, it's finally here folks! The last episode of BB14 is upon us tonight!!!

It's been an incredible season with lots of drama, chaos, blindsides, backstabbing, bullying, laughing, crying, friendships, alliances and even a funeral!!!

No matter who you are rooting for in the end... what I find the best thing about this season is that of the F4 house guests, each one of them were PLAYERS and not floaters and/or furniture. For me, it's a win no matter who takes the 1st or 2nd place money/title.

Yes, I've been a Dan fan and riding the Choo Choo the whole season but, I see worthy attributes in both Ian and Danielle for the win. All three had different strengths and even if I didn't like them as much, I respect how the played and how they got to the end.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this season as much as I have and whoever you are rooting for makes it to the end!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the bb finale is always a letdown imho

i really wished bb would manage the time better in the finale

everything feels rushed or half azz

too much wasted moments when they could concentrate on other things

we waste close to 3 months of our time and always get a crappy finale

i always feels incomplete after the finale :animated_bouncy:

I have no idea who's going to the F2 either but, I do know Dan expects it to be him and Ian because his practice speech in the BY in the wee hours of the morning was what he would say to get votes against Ian.

-------------------

I feel the same way uvp. I wish they did it Survivor style. An hour finale voting the winner and then an hour of interviews with the house guests.

I have no idea who's going to the F2 either but, I do know Dan expects it to be him and Ian because his practice speech in the BY in the wee hours of the morning was what he would say to get votes against Ian.

-------------------

I feel the same way uvp. I wish they did it Survivor style. An hour finale voting the winner and then an hour of interviews with the house guests.

I agree Survivor st;yle would be great......also the last few days in the house are soooo boring, wish they had feeds for the jury house for that time

also wish there was more info on what they feel after BB is over and they read the feeds or not, more info on their thoughts after its over

If Ian wins and he takes Dan, it's the ego trip saying that he beat the greatest player in BB history! If he takes Dani, it's because he wants the money!

If Dan wins HOH, he deserves to win!! It all comes down to tonight!! Can't wait!!!

I think Ian knows he wins against both of them so, why not take "the best" for the bonus ego stroke.

I think Ian knows he wins against both of them so, why not take "the best" for the bonus ego stroke.

Although it would likely feel good to kick Dan to the curb, in terms of votes I think he stands a better chance against Dan.

I just have to hope he gets there.

I think Ian and Dan BOTH go on the belief that in order to be the best you have to beat the best, but I really think a Dan/Ian F2 could go either way. It all comes down to whether people like Frank and Shane are bitter babies or (Frank especially) truly love and respect the game. Dan will no doubt have Danielle and Jenn. If Frank loves this game as he says, he HAS to admit Dan out played Ian and vote Dan which means Ashley votes Dan too. Joe tends to go with the majority and he never really liked Ian, so I see Joe going for Dan. Brittney has the hardest choice. I think she respects Dan's game play but has a soft spot for Ian so ... she's the one I don't know where she'll go. If Frank and Shane are still being babies then Ian gets them plus Ashley and Joe. I have to say ... this is the first time in years I've had to wonder who will win. I like it. :)

'Big Brother' Sneak Peek: Season Finale

The jury members huddle to discuss who they'll vote for. The season finale "Big Brother" airs Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

Published: 6 hrs ago

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=b1a618cf-e8f0-4b4e-aee4-f324747bd324&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=hub_en-us_msne_video_hub_tvV5

:animated_bouncy:

'Big Brother' Sneak Peek: Season Finale

The jury members huddle to discuss who they'll vote for. The season finale "Big Brother" airs Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

Published: 6 hrs ago

http://tv.msn.com/vi..._video_hub_tvV5

:animated_bouncy:

Thanks UVP - I see Frank is still living in his delousions that he played a honest clean game. I see Joe says he is not going to vote for Judus but... we will see.

PS - From everything I've seen on the feeds it appears Dan wants / is counting on a Dan/Ian final 2 but I actually think he's making a mistake there. If he won the last HOH and took Danielle then ( a ) he accomplished the original objective of this season in spite of being down to 1 player week one while all other teams had 3 AND ( b ) there was no doubt in any jurors' mind that Danielle always played Dan's game and never ever played her own and ( c ) Ian is the one person I think would actually respect the move and not be overly bitter (although I do admit I could be wrong there). I know Dan thinks Danielle would win because she had more friends on the jury, but I think those jurors, bitter as they are, can make arguments that Ian played a good game too and I don't think they can do the same for Danielle.