9/19 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is three hours behind the east coast. (See Map Here)

Because of the similarity in the HG's names (Joe, JoJO, Jenn, etc.), please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

Try to be more consistent with what we name things. For example, here are some abbreviations I would like to settle on using:

Have Not Room (HNR)

Sneaker Bed Room (SBR)

Music Bed Room (MBR)

Wash Area (WA)

Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)

Dining Table (DT)

Living Room (LR)

Back Yard (BY)

Indoor Lock Down (ILD)

Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)

Please post pictures in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforu...p?showforum=138

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:02pm dan goes to by and says in zngbot voice daniell what do you kara and janelle have in common? you all have silicone. ziiiiiing!!!!

8:06pm dan is in the wc and dani is sitting with her feet in the hottub . squeeking going on so ian must be on the hammock .

8:12pm dani asking dan how many questions he got asked today during the talk? dan says 2.dani says oh yeah what you was going to do after. she says i told you that you was being betrayed as a master of this game.

8:25pm dan and dani at the dt going over shirt numbers that each hg had during a comp. dan says ok how many total hours as of 6pm tomorrow night have we been in this house. dani is trying to figure it out.

8:28pm dani says 1776 hours in the house as of 6pm tomorrow night. dan says ok how many minutes? dani says 10;665 minutes . dan says how many seconds? dani says 600,000 seconds.

8:36pm dan and dani now playing rummy at the dt. ian still in by on the hammock.dan says will you be dissapointed if i dont win? dani says not if you give it your all. dani says you make me nervous when you talk like that.

8:37pm ian off the hammock trying to catch the mouse again. he says darm mouse so close yet so far then goes back to the hammock again.

8:47pm dan asking dani all kinds of questions on what if he doesnt win final 2 and what if she only wins the 50k. she says are you gonna throw it? he says no. she says and i will be happy with 50k i will be excited if you win the 500k.

8:55pm dani telling dan that she believes everything happens for a reason and as long as you try your hardest dan and dont make it then it wasnt meant to be. dan telling dani that ian told him earlier " what do you and (dan) and willie have in common? you only won hoh once ziiiing" dan says she would like to go punch him right now.

9:05PM BBT: Dan comments that superpass is now on, and said it was the last of the last. Dan, Danielle and Ian are drinking their beers and playing cards.

9:15PM BBT: Dan keeps singing, and we hear lots of "Please stop singing" and "Dan, I said stop it!". Dan jokingly blames it on Ashley who is upstairs and it totally wasn't them.

9:24PM BBT: Ian says that at the top of the washroom door, carved into the wood up high says 'LIES'.

9:30PM BBT: Ian has put his sweater on and has made his way out to his hammock with his beer. Dan and Danielle are still playing cards.

10:10pm dani and dan still playing rummy at the dt. ian is still in the by rocking on the hammock.

10:17pm dan is messing with dani again. dani is getting aggravgated with his questions he is asking her about her job and if she gets a cookie after giving out medications.

10:39pm dani tells dan that she cant believe he said that to her he said what she says that you arent going to miss me there is twitter. dn laughs he says he is on twitter 24/7.

10:43pm :ian comes into the house. dan says was that you singing? ian says yeah. dan says what was you singing? ian says duck tales and laughs then he starts singing it again and bb says please stop singing and ian says quack quack .

10:52pmdani is laughing at the way ian walks and dan says he has a gate issue. dan says you know what thet means dani says yeah posture.

11:05 pm BBT The final 3 are all in the BY at the couches playing the sitting around saying nice things about each other game. Dan is loosing he is calling Dani sweet and fun. He then compares her to a made up snack called "sweet'n'fun" on the run? Grab some Sweet'n'fun!

11:17 pm BBT They go over some of their favorite moments in the house. Dani says the fact that the five of them always tried to get in a picture together and it never happened. Dan says it will tomorrow if everyone is ok with it. Dani says good luck with Brit. Ian says Brit wont be a problem. Dan says he thinks Shane will be the issue and that he and Brit hugged it out. Ians favorite moment was forming the QP in the dog suit. They recap the Draw something veto game and how close they came to all 5 of them staying.

11:25 pm BBT Dani heads in to pop her zits. The boys talk about some sort of collateral exchange. They rejoice in being guaranteed final 2. Ian says it's nice to know he is liked outside the house. Apparently while doing the Talk today a little girl sent a question asking for his autograph because he is her favorite. Dan then asks Ian about pokemon....rude.

11:38 pm BBT Dan laughs hysterically when they talk about the audience gasping about Dani taking Dan off the block. Ian said that while she was crying Dani asked Ian if he heard the audience boo. Ian says no they gasped cause they knew she done goofed.

11:44 pm BBT The boys are talking about things we dont get to know about so now all four feeds are on Dani messing with her face. One camera man in particular likes to zoom in on the zits she is messing with on her forehead.

11:53 pm BBT we get the boys back and they are going over Franks best moments this season and the fact he will for sure be back. Dan says Frank is very Rachel-like. Dani is coming out to say goodnight. Dan makes her tell the story of Frank coming upstairs when he heard the hoh crew talking crap about Boogie.

11:57 pm BBT BB fun fact Ian is the only one in the house who has no idea Dani is for real a nurse! She went over Boogies threat about knowing what the cube in the crane was and accusing her of being a nurse before he left.

01:02 BBT

Well my lovely Twitter followers. It's my LAST night watching these hamsters and I can't believe they went to bed early! Guess that means I can get some extra sleep before the big day tomorrow! For the last time this season… good night everyone!! It's been fun! :)

12:03 am BBT Dan is going over Danis IUD and what it is (birth control) Ian is acting grossed out. I remember night one when Dan asked the women to call their periods something else. Now he is asking about birth control. He is so grown up.

12:11 am BBT Ian confesses to Dani that he put his bag on the same bed as her night one because he thought she was cute. She confesses that him being in the bathroom every time they would shower bugged her a little. Ian apologizes and Dani says its no big deal she is flattered.

12:20 am BBT They are now going over all the picks. Ian says Joe would have been a good late round snag. Dan says yeah he was way better after Jani left. Now we are back to Frank and the fact that he was so ridiculously arrogant.

12:27 am BBT Dan says he is shuttin it down for the night. All three head inside. Ian looks at the BY before heading in. Dani and Dan head into the SBR . They hug it out and congratulate each other on the last night. Dan brushes his teeth and makes jokes with Ian about the comically large checks they will both get.

12:33 am BBT Dan takes a last look at the memory wall before bed. He is looking pretty nostalgic. Dan says this is his last hurrah and his last night ever in the BB house. he says will never play the game again.

12:38 am BBT One last Zing from Dan to Ian. "Hey Ian, what do you have in common with Frank Boogie and Jenn? You all made out with Ashley! Ziiiiinnnnnnnggg!

12:41 am BBT The lights are officially out in the SBR for the last night in the BB14 house. Ian says he never wants to leave. Dan says they will both miss the house at weird times throughout life. They are all a little sad as they head to sleep.

12:53 am BBT Ian is a little restless but otherwise a silent house with three sleeping hamsters is on all four feeds for one last night.

:( last TFU

1:26 a.m. BBT Dan can't sleep. He gets up, grabs his mike, uses the restroom, washes his hands and heads out to the backyard to practice his finale speech.

1:28 a.m. BBT - "I stand before you today humbled. I stand before you today humbled because I came into this game a little cocky. Then I got my tail kicked in by all the coaches in the competitions. Not to mention that, out of all the coaches, I under estimated Brittney the most. I didn't respect her as a player but I'll tell you what, at the end of this game, I'm so glad I was on her team because I would never want to play against her. So then comes the reset. I've gotten embarrassed in all the challenges and I've lost every challenge and now I've got to go against the likes of two of the best competitors to ever play this game in Frank and Shane in the competitions. It's unbelievable to go toe to toe against these guys because I couldn't beat them in a shoe lace tying contest. You know, after that I realized when I knew I couldn't beat them, and there were some other tough competitors in these competitions, I knew I had to play a different game that I'd never played before. Not because I wanted to but because I HAD to. Thus, I had to play a very ruthless game. I had to get people to trust me, to do things for me, and then I had to stab them in the back because I couldn't beat them in the challenges and they were always more well liked than myself. It's not the most noble way to play this game, but it's what I had to do to get here. When I look around the room, I look at the jury and I see people that all brought something different to the table. Eagle eye Joe - every move I made, he was on me. He even saw through the funeral that I threw - funeral that I had and was the only one who asked me if I was really mad at Danielle or if it was an act. Joe was right. It was an act. So why did I throw the funeral? I threw it for three main reasons. Damn. I'm gonna run out of time." He stops and heads inside to get a timer of some sort from the storage room. He is being careful to open the doors quietly and he puts the timer in his pocket before leaving the storage room (I guess in case anyone got up he didn't want them to see it).

1:32 a.m. BBT - He heads back out the patio and gets the timer out of his pocket and starts again. "I stand before you... F*ck." Messes with timer. "I stand before you today." Thinks. Messes with timer. "When this game started I came in a little cocky and with a lot of attitude. Then I quickly was turned around after I had my tail kicked in in every competition I played especially {something - maybe "near the end"} with the coaches I under estimated Brittney the most out of everyone. I didn't respect her as a player but I'll tell you one thing - I'm sure glad I was on her alliance because I would never want to play against her in this game. She's so that dangerous. But moving on ... once the reset was hit, now not only have to go against coaches, now I have to go against competitors. Now I have to go against the likes of Frank and Shane. I can't beat them in a shoe lace tying contest let alone some of these competitions. So I knew I was in trouble and I had to readjust my game. I had to play a game that I didn't want to play but I HAD to play which is a ruthless game. I had to get people to trust me, like me, do something for me and right after they did something for me, I had to stab them in the back. It wasn't something I WANTED to do, it's what I HAD to do to get to this point in this game. I look around at the jury. I see someone like Eagle Eye Joe. You know, Ian bagged him. He said it was a waste of an HOH to get you out. I beg to differ. Everything I did in this game you were watching. And not only that, you would take the things I would say and add your seven layers of flavor to it and I had to put out tons of fires that you set with my name on it. " Looks at timer. "Damn. F*ckin A. A minute thirty that's all I get to say. What do you do?" Thinks. "Gotta cut it down. What's the most important points? The most important points are ... " Thinks.

1:36 a.m. BBT - Resets timer. "When this game started I knew I was in trouble because ... because of all the competitors on many different levels that I had to go after." Restarts timer. "A minute thirty. Ninety seconds to explain why I deserve a half a million dollars. Most important five points. That's it. What are the five most important points? One that my game never depended on rolling a ball into a hole or me having to win any challenges. Two ..." Thinks. "I really gotta stroke on the jury. I gotta stroke Frank, Ashley, Joe and Shane. And Brittney. Sh*t. That's 10 seconds each." Thinks.

1:38 a.m. BBT - "Hurry up. What are my five most important points. That's it. I get FIVE points Dan. You guys...YOU forced me to play ... you guys are that good ... you guys are that good that you forced me out of my game ... you forced me to play a different type of game." Thinks.

1:40 a.m. BBT - "Alright. First main point ... when I first got to this game ..." Thinks.

1:41 a.m. BBT - "When this game started for me at the reset, I knew I was in trouble because I looked all around me at the pirate ship and I saw some great social game players in Jenn and Joe. I saw some phenomenal physical competitors in Shane and Frank and I saw one hell of an under estimated player in Brittney. That's my fault for under estimating her. And I knew .... and I knew I didn't excel in any one of those areas ... so I had to play a completely different game than I was comfortable with because YOU guys .. because I had to adapt to you guys. You guys forced me ... you guys ... F*ck. F*ck F*ck F*ck. "

1:43 a.m. BBT - "Fewer points more effective." Thinks.

1:44 a.m. - "When this game got reset I knew I was in trouble because I looked around the pirate ship and I saw some phenomenal physical competitors that I had never seen in this game before in Frank and Shane. I saw some great social players in Brittney, Joe, and Jenn. I saw a wild card in Ashley. ..... I saw some great social players in Jenn and Joe and I saw one hell of an under estimated coach in Brittney and she scared me the most out of everyone. And I saw a wild card in Ashley where I never knew where she was gonna come from and it scared me because everyone was so good and I had to play a completely different game than I had ever thought. I had to adapt my game to you guys because I couldn't excel in any one of the areas so I had to play a ruthless game not because I wanted to but because I had to. My game - I wanted to my game to never have to depend on winning a competition because I knew, when push came to shove, I couldn't always count on winning a competition against some of you guys. So I had to play a ruthless game. I had to get you to trust me, like me, do something for me, and then I had to stab you in the back. It's not an honorable game like Shane played, but it's what I had to do to get here. Look at Joe for example. Joe could take one thing I said, add his seven layers of flavor on it, and I'm in trouble. He did that time and time again which is why he had to go. And Ian bagged on me because he said I wasted an HOH getting rid of Joe but to me, he HAD to go because he had my number. "

1:46 a.m. BBT - "When this game got reset, I knew I was in trouble because I looked around the pirate ship and I saw some never before seen physical competitors in Shane and Frank. Phenomenal. I saw some great social players in Joe and Jenn. I saw one hell of an under rated coach in Brittney. She scared the life out of me. And I saw a wild card in Ashley that I didn't know where she was coming from at any time. And I looked at myself and I said Dan, how are you going to beat these people because you can't beat them at their own game? You've got to do something different and that's why I had to play a ruthless game. Not because I wanted to because I HAD to to get to this point. I couldn't have played a noble, nice guy game like Shane because I couldn't rely on competitions. My game never depended ... I wanted to set my game up so it never depended on me winning a competition, because I couldn't count on that. What I could count on was the fact that I could build relationships with you, get you to trust me, get you to do something for me, and then I had to stab you in the back. It's not something I'm proud of, but it's what I had to do to get here. You know there's a couple things .. you know I look at Joe. Ian bagged on me ... Ian made fun of Joe ... Ian bagged on it and said what a waste of an HOH to get Joe out of the house. I look at it the other way. Joe could turn one thing I said into a huge elaborate story and then I was in trouble. And you know what, Frank hit something on the head with Ian. He said you know what, there's a different side to Ian there's something we're not seeing. And he was right because the last few weeks in this game ... Ashley, I hate to make this ugly, he attacked you personally. F*ck. I don't know if I want to do that." Stops timer. "I gotta tell them what I did and stop kissing ass. But that's what they gotta hear. First 30 kissing ass last 60 what I did."

1:48 a.m. BBT - "Okay. Let's start again. When the reset was hit I knew I was in trouble. I looked around me and I saw some never before seen physical competitors that were out of this world in Frank and Shane. I saw some great social players in Joe and Jenn and I saw one hell of an under rated coach in Brittney that scared the heck out of me and I knew I couldn't beat these people at their own game so I had to do something different. I never wanted my game to depend on me winning a challenge because when the time came I didn't know if I could pull that challenge off to save my life. So I ended up playing a different game." Checks timer. "I can kiss up for a little more." Resets timer and thinks.

1:49 a.m. BBT - "When this game got reset I knew I was in trouble because I looked at everyone on the pirate's ship and I saw some never before seen physical competitors that were out of this world in Frank and Shane. I saw a great social player in Jenn and Joe. I saw one hell of an under rated ... I saw a wild card ... okay I gotta go wild card." Resets timer. "When this game got reset I knew I was in trouble because I looked around me at the pirate's ship and saw two phenomenal physical competitors in Frank and Shane that I couldn't stop. I saw some great social players in Jenn and Joe. I saw a wild card that I never knew where she was coming from in Ashley and I saw one hell of an under rated coach in Brittney that I didn't respect in the beginning of this game, but at the end of the game, I'm glad I was on her team because I would never want to play against her." Stops timer. "Forgot Danielle." Thinks.

1:50 a.m. BBT - "When this game was reset I knew I was in trouble because I looked around me on the pirate ship and saw two huge physical competitors in Frank and Shane that I couldn't stop. I saw two great social gamers in Jenn and Joe. I saw one huge wild card and never knew where she was coming from in Ashley and I saw one heck of an under rated coach in Brittney that I didn't respect coming into this game but I'm glad I was on her team because I'd never want to go against her. And, of course, how could I forget my loyal warrior to the end, Danielle. I looked at everyone and I said I can't beat these people at their own game so I have got to do something completely different to try and one up them because I never wanted my game to depend on a competition that I didn't know if I could win or not against any of you. So that forced me to play a game that was new to me. I had to play a ruthless game - not because I wanted to but because I had to. I had to build relationships with everyone, get you to trust me then get you to do something for me then after you did that I had to stab you in the back. That's not something I take lightly, I couldn't play the nice guy role like Shane because I didn't have what it took to back that up this time around. At the end of the day....okay" Stops timer. Starts it again. "I had to make crazy chaotic moves like hosting my own funeral to make you believe that Danielle and I would never work again together and that might send Brittney off of the trail that me and Frank could be making a deal. I had to convince Danielle to use the veto on me and tell her I would never vote her boyfriend out and do just that to get to this point. I had to do some cut throat things that I'm not proud of but it got me to this point and now the only thing I can hope is that you vote for the winner of this game based on game play and nothing personal because there was one thing personal that was said in this game..." Stops timer. "If you wanna reward something .."

1:53 a.m. BBT - he practices a few more times and adds a line about "this guy is going to tell you he founded the Quack Pack but that's not true. We were already an alliance of 4 and last time I checked it was Brittney leading this guy up to the HOH on a leash and telling him he was gonna be in the alliance whether he wanted to or not." He also wants to talk about making himself hated so it would be desirable for people to sit next to him at the end. He goes through it a few more times and at about 2:10 a.m. BBT he heads to the restroom, washes his hands, puts the timer back in storage and heads to bed. His last version is at two minutes so he still has to cut it down a bit.

8:54 am BBT Dani is up and heads to the WC .. She washes her hands and checks her teeth ... Dani crawls back into Bed ... I Noticed on Her journey that the BY is still open , so no Lock down as of yet.

9:02 am BBT WBRB... The Last Wake Up Call of the Season

9:22 am BBT Feeds are Back and the Lights are on .. Our F3 are all still snuggled up in there Blankies.

9:23 am BBT Dani is Up and is on the BY Couch snuggled up in Shane's Blanket .. Ian please change your Batteries

9:31 am BBT Ian .. Dan please change your batteries .. Both still in Bed

9:39 am BBT WBRB

9:40 am BBT Feeds are back ...Dan heads for the WC ... Dani comes inside and heads to the WA Herself

9:42 am BBT WBRB ... Feeds are back ... Dan and Dani are headed up to the HOH room , presumably for a Lock down

From The Talk:

Dressed in their BB Snuggies, the women of The Talk have popcorn in hand and Survivor makeup washed off. Julie: Welcome back, after spending 75 days cut off from the outside world, and having survived a season of twists and turns that absolutely nobody could have predicted, only 3 HG remain inside the BB house. And it all comes down to tonight's live finale, when one will go home with a half million dollars. As we await the results, we have an exclusive opportunity to have a chat with the F3, right now.

Joining us now from the BB house are Dan, Danielle and Ian! The fans love you guys! Dani, we're going to start with you first. How shocked were you at seeing Shane evicted last week, and are you nervous about seeing him tonight? Um, yeah, I'm extremely nervous to see Shane tonight and I was completely shocked to see him evicted. I had no clue it was coming. She turns to smile coldly at Dan.

BTW, Julie says, did you notice our outfit (the blue BB snuggie)? I know I get a little more dressed at night when I see you guys. We have these custom made, fan favorites, we're ready for the finale! Sheryl: Ian, you started this season as a BB Superfan and now you're a finalist. How does watching the game compare to playing it, and what's the first thing you're going to do with the money IF you win? Playing the game is so much harder than watching at home, you just don't know what's going to come to you so you have to always adapt your strategy. And if I take home the money, I'm def going to be paying off some school loans.

Sharron: Dan, you're a master at BB having won once before. As a returnee, were you naturally expecting to be in the finals? The truth, she points her finger at him, no fibs. 100% truth here, Sharron, thank you so much for calling me a master. I don't consider myself that, this has been so much more difficult than the first time around because #1, I'm a lot older and #2, I'm a married man and it's been very difficult for me without my wife, Chelsea, but she's also given me inspiration and also being with these to youngsters right here, they've kept me young, and it's been a fun experience for me the 2nd time around.

Aisha: So Dan, at one point when you felt you were in danger of being evicted, you actually invited the other HG to your funeral. How ironic. So, having survived your own funeral, is there anything you can't do? I'm a football coach and I tell my players to never give up and always fight, and sometimes you have to do some crazy things like host your own funeral. If that's what gets me through the game, then that's what I have to do. I'm just sorry I had to, um (he glances at Danielle) insult a few of my fellow HM in the process. But I think they're all happy I'm alive and not really dead.

Sara: Now Danielle, of the F3, you're the only one to set foot outside the house this season. So how was that? OMGosh, I loved stepping outside the house, it was kind of hard to come back, because you see everything you're missing, so, I really loved it and loved meeting all the Olympic gold medalists I didn't get to watch this year. They did really good.

Sheryl: This question is for everybody. What's the first thing you're going to do when you get out? Kiss my wife, Dan says. Talk to my family, Ian says. See my family, Danielle says, talk to my friends. Hug and kiss my wife, for sure, Dan repeats, I can't wait. Awe, goes The Talk ladies and the audience.

Julie: Well, Dan, Danielle , Ian, thank all of you. I will see you all tonight.

Spicy in the BY with Britney, commenting how hot it was. Brit says coyly that she's never hot. Spicy asks Britney what she thinks of Ian winning. Brit says Ian is so deserving, she'so excited for him. She thinks he played a really good game, he deserved it and she's so happy for him.

When asked why they bonded so well; she feels they bonded really well because they could talk, relate to each other, good conversations. Reminded her of her own little brother. He's just a good person and she loves him to pieces. Brit felt like she was her little bro in the house, she wanted to comfort him when he got upset. They had a really connection. She loved him to pieces. When he won, it was a dream come true, she was so excited for him.

Spicy asks about Dan's controversial game play. Brit says Dan played an amazing game, he set the pace for the entire season, he did what he had to do to get from week to week safely which many others couldn't. He & Ian sitting in the F2 was appropriate based on gameplay this season. His lies don't get to her like they do to the other HG's. If he checks his morals at the door, it's a game and doesn't offend her. It wows her; Dan does a really good job. He masterminded the entire season. His gameplay impressed her, even though she could never do what he did.

Fan question - everyone is dying to see Brit do M&M rap music. Brit declines to do it without music but confirms she can really rap. It's more spontaneous.

Topic moves to Dani and Brit's relationship with her. Brit says Dani's gameplay sucked; she only did what Dan told her to do. She didn't make any decisions for herself, and played Dan's game. Left to her own devices, she never would've made F3.

When asked about pressing the rest button, Brit says shhhhh. Why she pressed it was that the odds were better if she entered the game and worked with Shane as opposed to having only Shane as her teammate.

Brit's regret was voting Janelle out instead of Frank when given the chance. Janelle wasn't gunning for her.

How did it feel to kick Ted's butt? She had a lot of frustration to get out and kicking Ted's butt helped. He was an easy target.

Brit denies rumors that the DR's are scripted. The opinions expressed are the HG's choice. The only part that is scripted is whatever they are describing to "set the moment" like, she walked in the BY and saw an alien landing.

Fank question - If they could know the HG's before choosing players as coaches, who would she have picked? Brit's dream team would have been: Frank, Shane and Ian.

Spicy asks about Frank/Brit bickering in the jury house. Brit says they only fought the one night. Their differences were when it came to Dan, but otherwise everything was fine. Brit calls him a great player, he played a good game and no hard feelings. Brit has no hard feelings yet, but she has to watch first. She is super excited to go home to her husband.

saucy doesnt know she is on with brit and she is talking about the after party.

Brit is first up.

What do you think about Ian winning?

My heart is ready to explode. I'm ecstatic and I am so happy for him.

Why do you think your relationship blossomed so well?

We just blossomed for the beginning. He is a good person and had a good heart. We had a great connection. I loved him to pieces.

QWhat did you think of Dan's contriversial game play?

He set the pace of the season and did what he had to do to keep himself safe. He played an amazing amazing game. It's a game and his lies and what not did not offend me the way they do some people. he masterminded the whole season and it impressed me.

Qsuperfan missyz asks her to do some eminem rapping?

I need music but I can rap. Its spontanious and I need loud music.

QWhat was you opinion of Dani's gameplay after you left?

she gave up and did what dan wanted. no way she would have made it to final three if left to her own devices.

QWhy did you push the button?

it made more sense for me numerically i only had one player and i could work with dan and his player.

QWhy go for Janelle?

That is my one big regret she was not after me.It made no sense for me to go for her.

QHow did it feel to kick Teddy B's ass?

it felt great and was a huge stress release