Saturday, September 15th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

I agree Marty. It's not going to work. And, imo, Dan needs to let it go before it backfires. He just needs to realize that he can't trick his way into this "win"... he's going to have to get there on his own accord.

I don't know.......Ian is pretty worried about it. He wants to win and take Dan but now it's in his head that if he does, he only gets second place. BUT if he thinks Dan will be the heavy and take him thereby pissing off Dani.......I'm just sayin', it might just work. Dan seems to be able to sell these Eskimos snow repeatedly.

I don't know.......Ian is pretty worried about it. He wants to win and take Dan but now it's in his head that if he does, he only gets second place. BUT if he thinks Dan will be the heavy and take him thereby pissing off Dani.......I'm just sayin', it might just work. Dan seems to be able to sell these Eskimos snow repeatedly.

Maybe it put something in Ian's head but I think Dan needs to back off.

By the way Hi SugarB. Haven't seen much of you this summer :)

Maybe it put something in Ian's head but I think Dan needs to back off.

By the way Hi SugarB. Haven't seen much of you this summer :)

Agree, Dan shouldn't try to push it too hard. Let the seed be planted and hope it works!

Hi back! This summer has gone by at WARP speed - so busy and traveling a bit, so not posting as much as I would like - but never too far away!