Saturday, September 15th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

At some point today Ian and Danielle will play for the HoH - Part 2.

Who is everyone rooting for? I'm rooting for Ian because I'd like to see a F2 of Dan vs Ian.

At some point today Ian and Danielle will play for the HoH - Part 2.

Who is everyone rooting for? I'm rooting for Ian because I'd like to see a F2 of Dan vs Ian.

I want Ian to win Part 2 and then, win the HoH and kick Dani's lame butt out the door, just for the pleasure of seeing her duck face crumble. Quack, Quack.

I am conflicted - I just want Dan to win part 3.

I want Ian to win the America's Choice

I want to see Danielle's face when she doesn't win over Dan. She can take her little money and move on.

I think Dan will win no matter who he goes with so therefore I am rooting for an Ian and Dan final 2, I have not been able to watch much this season because Danielle turned me off sooooo bad

I am conflicted - I just want Dan to win part 3.

I want Ian to win the America's Choice

I want to see Danielle's face when she doesn't win over Dan. She can take her little money and move on.

I like the way you think!!! :)

When are these jokers playing the competition?

Do you think it's possible it won't be until Wednesday? Isn't that the way it was the season Jordan one ... that the last TWO comps were done live? Could explain why it's taking so long to build ....

If not maybe it IS the face morph thing and it won't be until tonight.

Based on gameplay.....Love him or hate him, Dan should win it! I want to see Dan and Ian in the final 2. I'm ready for Duckface Danielle to LEAVE! I'm sick of her checking herself in the mirror constantly, or her wanting to hear what others think of her and how much better she thinks she is than Kara. NEWSFLASH: Danielle...Kara has more class in her little pinkie than you do in your whole body! You didn't carry Dan this whole season...he has carried YOU!

OMG the drama! Danielle is having a BEOTCH FIT! Yelling at poor Ian saying she will turn the whole jury against him. LOVED Dan with his head down acting all upset then looking up and wiggling his eyebrows at the camera. This guy is a trip. BBAD might actually be interesting tonight!!

Ian giving Dan a lecture that he needs to just behave. He is saying he may only get 50 grand.

I am thinking that Danielle yelling at Ian was fake.

Dan needs to be careful or he will mess things up.

Ian giving Dan a lecture that he needs to just behave. He is saying he may only get 50 grand.

I am thinking that Danielle yelling at Ian was fake.

Dan needs to be careful or he will mess things up.

It is fake... Dan/Dani planned this charade last night. Or should I say Dan planned this and Dani went along with it. :lol: