• Dan
    • Frank
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Shane

I think Danielle gets Dan, Jenn, Joe and Shane

Ian gets Ashley, Britney, and Frank.

Danielle wins 4 - 3

If it is between Ian and Danielle I think Ian has a chance to win but I think it would be more likely that Danielle win. Shane, Frank, Jenn, and Joe will probably vote Danielle's way, Jenn, and Frank would probably hold a grudge and vote for Danielle. Shane will vote for Danielle because he will realize it was Dan who backstabbed him. Joe to me is a toss up, he can go either way, but I think he might be more willing to vote with Danielle.

I think Dani gets at least 5 votes against Ian.

I do not believe that Ian will be able to get Franks vote because Frank will consider what Ian did, to really be the start of his downfall. He would also be avenging Boogie. If Frank votes for Danielle, Ashley and Jenn will also. Shane and Dan is definite votes. If the house leans towards Danielle...guess which way Joe will vote.

I think the only votes for Dani is Dan & Jenn

I think everyone else, Frank, Brit, Ashley, Shane and Joe will vote for Ian. Most will think that Dani rode the coattaills of Dan and only did as her coach told her to do. I think once Shane gets in the jury house and listens to everyone else, he will realize that Dani took Dan down to take out Shane. I still think it's going to be either Dani/Dan or Ian/Dan, it won't be Dani/Ian

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name