• Jenn
    • Jodi
    • Joe
    • JoJo
    • Kara
    • Mike
    • Shane
    • Wil

I voted for a kid that really showed growth as a person, made friends in the house, then made enemies, was loyal to a fault, and just plain fun to watch him play the game. I am Team Ian for win as AC and winner of the season!!!! Good luck Ian. :clap::figment:

i dont have a particular favorite to win it

i personally wished america choice fav hg's was out of the game

winning the grand prize should be only prize the hg's are going for

coming into the season i thought janelle hands down would win it but now it looks like its ian to lose

i bet she expected it too just like jeff probably expected his win last season :animated_bouncy:

I am splitting my vote between Dan and Ian. 5 each

I have a feeling that Janelle will win because she has a huge huge fan base. She has a huge twitter following and loyal fans.

Yeah Janelle could easily snatch this up despite having almost zero impact on the season, which is pretty unfair. She could probably be inserted into the vote in a season she didn't even play in and win with her following. Ian probably has a decent shot at it though because he has had such a great edit this season. I can see live feeders not caring for him but I can't see anyone that just watches on TV not liking him.

Yeah Janelle could easily snatch this up despite having almost zero impact on the season, which is pretty unfair. She could probably be inserted into the vote in a season she didn't even play in and win with her following. Ian probably has a decent shot at it though because he has had such a great edit this season. I can see live feeders not caring for him but I can't see anyone that just watches on TV not liking him.

That would be a shame... And a big part of why I think they need to stop bringing vets back for a while. The newbies have hardly any chance at America's Choice.

Dan just asked his fans to vote Ian for America's Player! (I knew he had a soft spot for the guy.)

I voted for the one player who played the best game out of any reality show...Dan you have earned the whole thing and Ian second...Thank you Dan for telling America to vote for Ian, but I just cannot honor your request!!

Shane in his CBS interview said his parents are really struggling and he really needed the money to help them out. He said it really sucks.

I thought he wanted the money to pay off college loans.

I am waiting to vote for America's choice until after Sunday (hopefully we will know who the final 2 are by then). If Ian is eliminated, I am honoring Dan's request to vote for Ian. If Dan is eliminated, I am voting for Dan to win it.

And yes, I will be pissed if Janelle wins it because she has already won it before. Give Ian a chance because he really does deserve something for his game this year if he is eliminated at F3.

Who do you guys think will win AC if Dan and Ian are in the finale and therefore not eligible?

Janielle - because of the huge fan base out there and her zillion twitter followers.