Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

Apparently, the jury; except for Danielle, had all had their mist inoculation.

I'm sure that Doc Will has a big smile on his face. Unlike Will, Dan has zero suavity. He went way overboard and they backdoored his cocky ass.

Absolutely. ITA

Looks like the jury wasn't "misted" after all. LOL

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well same could be said for Ian... Dan had Danielle throughout the whole game. Boogie ignored Ian for most part of the game. Ian was pretty accurate when he said he decided his own fate by starting the quack pack. Before QP, he was somewhat of a floater imo.

Except he didn't start it, the other 4 knew he was an easy mark and added him.

Ian cut off Dan during his speech, though, which I think was worse. But yeah...I'm not that surprised. He would've won against Danielle for sure.

I think Dan tried to cut Ian's off right during the 1st question of the night. Ian started retaliating. I thought Ian would have ran out of control, glad he didn't go berserk on Dan!

Well same could be said for Ian... Dan had Danielle throughout the whole game. Boogie ignored Ian for most part of the game. Ian was pretty accurate when he said he decided his own fate by starting the quack pack. Before QP, he was somewhat of a floater imo.

Ian did not start the qp - Dan was right / truthful in that BUT I think that is actually a better argument for Ian. He never really had a coach, was brought into that alliance as an expendable 5th wheel, ended up in final 3 with an obvious pair and STILL made it to the end. I was rooting for Dan but I do think Ian played a great game as well and I'm not sorry to see him win.

very much so

i been very critical of dan in the past but him not winning this year was bs :animated_bouncy:

BB jumped the shark and Frank and Shane are pussies. Joe just held a grudge :D

Does anyone wonder if maybe Dan DIDN'T leave his heart at the door? He's always had a soft spot for Ian ... I wonder if Dan figured he probably couldn't win with that jury and felt like Ian deserved it / needed it / should have it over Danielle.

I doubt it as Dan gambled and lost ;)

I would have like Dan to win but the jury was bitter. Happy for Ian and thankful it wasn't Danielle in the Final 2.

I'm interested in what Ian is going to say when he finds out he won because the jury was bitter. It's something he against.

Probably doesn't care because he won. Will be interesting to see him post when some doesn't win survivor due to a bitter jury. Will he be mad or quiet?

He should've used your speech, CeCiMom. But, again, he had to get it out superfast because of the way CBS set it up. idk....I'm just bummed that the best player lost. :(

i dont think another speech would have made a difference

seems the jury mind was made up :animated_bouncy:

i dont think another speech would have made a difference

seems the jury mind was made up :animated_bouncy:

I agree. They seemed absolutely bored out of their minds when Dan was giving his final spiel, like they'd had enough of his

BS and wanted it to be over already.

Exactly. It's the only description possible for this season.

Janelle's lack of emotions are exactly why she has not won and why she is blinded by Dan's mastery of mist or manipulation. We do all manipulate and lie but there is still an undercurrent of reality that everyone responds to. Dan did not tap into that. Ian did. So Ian rightly won.

Good job Dan - Best player ever.

I am worried that with the jury being so bitter and sanctimonious that they played "nice" and Dan didn't that HG from now on will be very boring nice people. Sucks

Yeah that was a bitter jury! Dan was not my fav at all! But i started rooting for him becuz he was playing the game! I love ruthless plays and when the jury calm down and watch the feeds, they will realize dan played a better game! Wil/said it best bb everyone lies its ur fault for falling for it! Only person shane can blame is himself! I hope not to see that tool again! He needs to play a game that doesnt require thinking!

Janelle's lack of emotions are exactly why she has not won and why she is blinded by Dan's mastery of mist or manipulation. We do all manipulate and lie but there is still an undercurrent of reality that everyone responds to. Dan did not tap into that. Ian did. So Ian rightly won.

Janelle has nothing but dead stale air between those ears...

Ps did janelle zing dani? When julie ask janelle what was most shocking watching bb from home, did she say she was shock at all the lies dani told! And the jury and dani didnt have a clue what jani was talking about but we do! I wonder if shane is going to get a clue?

Yeah that was a bitter jury! Dan was not my fav at all! But i started rooting for him becuz he was playing the game! I love ruthless plays and when the jury calm down and watch the feeds, they will realize dan played a better game! Wil/said it best bb everyone lies its ur fault for falling for it! Only person shane can blame is himself! I hope not to see that tool again! He needs to play a game that doesnt require thinking!

I was really surprised at how bitter the jury was also. They sounded like they thought that they were supposed to be allowed to cruise through the game just because they were there.

BB needs to do something about the final comp questions. Those are just dumb. The Brittany question about bartering cigarettes was just stupid. Why would a coach be embarrassed by that. A coach would be proud of his player bartering cigarettes for a vote. That would mean that player is willing to do whatever it takes to stay. Just a dumb ass question. .

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name